Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,322 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Advice Needed. I Want To Become Coca-cola Distributor. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Advice Needed. I Want To Become Coca-cola Distributor. (2482 Views)

Coca-cola Or Pepsi Mini Depot Business, How Can One Set It Up? / 5 Smart Ways To Become A Certified Coca-cola Distributor In Nigeria / Business Partnership Needed: I Am A Cash Cow That Needs Harnessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed. I Want To Become Coca-cola Distributor. by amliftedhigher: 9:15pm On Nov 13, 2019
I am an Igbo man but I hate business. Recently a friend of mine who runs a restaurant business adviced me to open a Coca-Cola distributor shop for him to manage it for me. He started saying this since last year but but I paid no attention until recently. On Tuesday last week I told him to go to Coca-Cola depot to find out how it will be, how much is involved and the distribution line. He told me that when he was working in Coca-Cola company that he was among their sales staff. He convinced me that there is profit in it if I could start with at least 2. 5M naira.
Please Fellow nairalanders I am not a fan of business and their huge profits or loss infact if I have had a little love for business I would have been managing a big business now after my NYSC. So I need advice from professionals here. Is this journey of having a business worth it? What are the possible challenges and breakthrough?
Help a brother.
Re: Advice Needed. I Want To Become Coca-cola Distributor. by amliftedhigher: 10:21pm On Nov 13, 2019
Seun, Lalasticlala and other Admins please help me by pushing to front page.
Re: Advice Needed. I Want To Become Coca-cola Distributor. by Ayomarcel(m): 7:54am On Nov 14, 2019
This is actually not a bad business but be opened to other drinks not just coca cola.
Re: Advice Needed. I Want To Become Coca-cola Distributor. by amliftedhigher: 8:43pm On Nov 14, 2019
Ayomarcel:
This is actually not a bad business but be opened to other drinks not just coca cola.
Thanks
Re: Advice Needed. I Want To Become Coca-cola Distributor. by IBTG: 10:09pm On Oct 16, 2020
Did you succeeded in starting it,bro? If yes,can 2m be enough to start it and what is the ROI like...

(1) (Reply)

What's The Advantages Of Buying Shares / Own A Plot At East Amber Estate,abijo GRA Lekki 100% Dry Land And Fenced / Where To Channel N10000 Monthly; Professional Advice Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.