Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,580 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Palm Kernel Shell (PKS) Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Palm Kernel Shell (PKS) Business (415 Views)

Palm Kernel Shell (PKS) Needed / Palm Kernel Shell (pks) Urgently Needed In Large Quantity! / 100TPD Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Factory; A Project I Got From Nairaland (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Palm Kernel Shell (PKS) Business by Menaha(m): 11:46pm On Nov 13, 2019
Hi guys,
I live in Elele, Rivers State. When i travelled to Imo state, i found out there's a man that buys palm kernel shells in large quantities (more than 1,000 metric tons). He has persons working for him as manager, supervisors,etc. He has labourers that wash the Palm kernel shells (PKS) and load it in a 40ft container that is transported to the wharf (NPA, Portharcourt).
I inquired from one of the supervisors what the man does with the PKS and i discovered he exports them to europe.
Where i live there are more than 5 palm kernel processing centers that generates over 2,000 metric tons of PKS monthly.
I asked the supervisor if i can get contact details of the man so that i can supply him PKS but he refused saying they're are concentrating now on the ones in imo state.
My business proposal now is if anyone here is into PKS business, i can supply to him or better still take you to the processing centres to see the large quanties of PKS yourself and organise the distribution to your preffered distination.
Re: Palm Kernel Shell (PKS) Business by Menaha(m): 11:50pm On Nov 13, 2019
If you're interested, i can be contacted with the number 08104098370. I am open to answer any question you have. Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Can A Chinese Citizen Open A Shop In Nigeria ,lawyers Pleas Help!! / Make Your Wood Order For Roofing / UBER / Taxify Corollas Ready For Hired Purchase Rentals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.