Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,399 members, 7,819,422 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

God Punish Devil, Scammers Are Now In Trouble With Our Escrow Service. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / God Punish Devil, Scammers Are Now In Trouble With Our Escrow Service. (668 Views)

Auction Export Scammers! / Gazzuzz45 Buy,sell,swap,escrow services / Trouble For Nigeria As Toyota, Honda Produce Cars That Run On Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Punish Devil, Scammers Are Now In Trouble With Our Escrow Service. by ProtectMyMoney: 1:46am On Nov 14, 2019
Due to the high rate of Scammers in Nigeria, I have just opened this moniker to offer Fraud Prevention Escrow (Middleman) Services.

Protect my money is Nigeria s first fraud prevention escrow (Middleman) service for high ticket transactions. Any transaction from 100k and above. We charge 1percent as our service fee

How it works:

*Buyer and Seller agree on terms.
*Buyer pays protect my money
*Seller ships , provides the service, ships the vehicle etc, etc
*Buyer approves
*Protect my money pays seller

Fact 1: once your money leaves your account to the account of a scammer, you are no longer in control of your money. You have absolute 0 percent control of your money

With ProtectMyMoney you still have control over your money, subject to the terms of transactions between buyer and seller

Fact 2. Protect my money removes the need for urgency to send money for which scammers are known to utilize on their victims.

3. When you (buyer) pays Protect my money for transaction with a Seller, we will acknowledge, however confirmation of receipt of funds will only be done after 24hrs when we have confirmed your means of ID and Bvn matches the account you sent us money from and if there are no bank reversals on the deposit. This Means good funds.

To use ProtectMyMoney contact us, we will give you our Buyer Seller form to complete. Buyer the person paying, Seller the person offering the services or goods for money.

Fill it with buyer details and eller details, and the transaction clause and conditions to release money to seller and goods or services to buyer.

In offering our service, where there is dispute between buyer and seller, both will be referred to Arbitration.

NB: we do not offer service to buyers or sellers for goods that are difficult to verify. Eg: iTunes card etc

Before you send money to any Seller, ask yourself...What is protecting my money?

1 Like

Re: God Punish Devil, Scammers Are Now In Trouble With Our Escrow Service. by Heismichael: 7:12pm On Nov 16, 2019
ProtectMyMoney:
Due to the high rate of Scammers in Nigeria, I have just opened this moniker to offer Fraud Prevention Escrow (Middleman) Services.

Protect my money is Nigeria s first fraud prevention escrow (Middleman) service for high ticket transactions. Any transaction from 100k and above. We charge 1percent as our service fee

How it works:

*Buyer approves

Fact 1: once your money leaves your account to the account of a scammer, you are no longer in control of your money. You have absolute 0 percent control of your money

With ProtectMyMoney you still have control over your money, subject to the terms of transactions between buyer and seller

Fact 2. Protect my money removes the need for urgency to send money for which scammers are known to utilize on their victims.

3. When you (buyer) pays Protect my money for transaction with a Seller, we will acknowledge, however confirmation of receipt of funds will only be done after 24hrs when we have confirmed your means of ID and Bvn matches the account you sent us money from and if there are no bank reversals on the deposit. This Means good funds.

To use ProtectMyMoney contact us, we will give you our Buyer Seller form to complete. Buyer the person paying, Seller the person offering the services or goods for money.

Fill it with buyer details and eller details, and the transaction clause and conditions to release money to seller and goods or services to buyer.

In offering our service, where there is dispute between buyer and seller, both will be referred to Arbitration.

NB: we do not offer service to buyers or sellers for goods that are difficult to verify. Eg: iTunes card etc

Before you send money to any Seller, ask yourself...What is protecting my money?
am really interested, are you in Benin, how can i contact yoi?
Re: God Punish Devil, Scammers Are Now In Trouble With Our Escrow Service. by ProtectMyMoney: 6:48am On Nov 22, 2019
Heismichael:
am really interested, are you in Benin, how can i contact yoi?

We are based in Lagos...

Our contact email is : MiddleManNigeria@gmail.com
Re: God Punish Devil, Scammers Are Now In Trouble With Our Escrow Service. by SavageResponse(m): 11:50am On Nov 23, 2019
ProtectMyMoney:

How it works:

*Buyer approves

When I saw "Big ticket transactions", I was expecting to see from N50 million and above!
Re: God Punish Devil, Scammers Are Now In Trouble With Our Escrow Service. by ModestManager: 3:26am On Nov 27, 2019
Hi, Where is your office located in Lagos...and phone numbers

(1) (Reply)

VOLVO FL 6 / Toks V6 Toyota Camry Big Daddy Sport Edition / Super Clean 2002 Toyota Camry Le For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.