Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

If You Could Name Your Child After One Nigerian Artiste, Who Would It Be? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Could Name Your Child After One Nigerian Artiste, Who Would It Be? (317 Views)

Doyin Hassan And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 24 Years (photos) / Ijebu Dances With Late Sister's Child After Her Death During Child Birth / Meet Lil Richie, 5-year-old Kid And Recording Artiste Who Has Tattoos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Could Name Your Child After One Nigerian Artiste, Who Would It Be? by chikayobi(m): 2:09am On Nov 14, 2019
Hi Guys!!
It’s funny how people go extra length to show love for their favourite musicians.
While some go as far as getting a tattoo of their favourite artiste on their body, some people don’t even mind naming their new born child after the singer’s stage name.
At the same time, some of us due to some reasons won’t do such but on a lighter note, the question is
If You Could Name Your Child After One Nigerian Artiste, Who Would It Be And Why?
For Me:- I can name my child after Joeboy, that dude is too intelligent with lyricist.
If the name will make my child intelligent in anything he does in life too, I don’t mind.
Let’s hear from you too
Drop your comments[url][http://www.365nobs.com/2019/11/if-you-could-name-your-child-after-one.html]

(1) (Reply)

Court Dismisses Busola Dakolo’s Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, fines her / Teni Tells Story Of How Tiwa Savage Stood Up From The Plane To Come Greet Her / Watch Burna Boy’s Electrifying Performance On The Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.