Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,466 members, 7,954,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:16 AM

Bayelsa Election: Gunshots In The Air, People Running For Their Lives (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Election: Gunshots In The Air, People Running For Their Lives (Video) (26513 Views)

Happening Now: Heavy Gunshots In Owerri / Gunshots In Ajase Ipo As OPC, Fulani Clash / EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Election: Gunshots In The Air, People Running For Their Lives (Video) by Yinibixema: 1:11pm On Nov 14, 2019
Dedemworld:
Why are they running na, I thought u guys said it’s only Yoruba use to fear, I wonder why u guys run even more than d bullet itself, una wey no fear for stand dey look how dem dey shoot na
No mind them. If Na yorubas now, dem go don Dey make noise say dem Dey run whereas these ones dey run without seeing who’s shooting

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Election: Gunshots In The Air, People Running For Their Lives (Video) by Roon9(m): 1:11pm On Nov 14, 2019
Movie
Re: Bayelsa Election: Gunshots In The Air, People Running For Their Lives (Video) by Countersam(m): 1:11pm On Nov 14, 2019
nairafame:
According to eyewitness, this was Political rally in Bayelsa yesterday. People pick race after hearing different guns from different angles.

Watch Video Below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/11/bayelsa-election-moment-people-running.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhLT-yhP4l8

What Rivers can do Bayelsa can do better!
#GodAirpthiskantry

Re: Bayelsa Election: Gunshots In The Air, People Running For Their Lives (Video) by thatigboman: 1:13pm On Nov 14, 2019
no need for rally again. APC has no gubernatorial candidate in bayelsa
Re: Bayelsa Election: Gunshots In The Air, People Running For Their Lives (Video) by PeacefulT0ut(m): 1:14pm On Nov 14, 2019
This supposed free and fair election has turned violent even before the ballot is cast. saddening.
Re: Bayelsa Election: Gunshots In The Air, People Running For Their Lives (Video) by Efizzi: 1:15pm On Nov 14, 2019
Election violence will never stop in Nigeria all because of corruption in the judiciary. There have been several cases of people winning election through violence and when they go to court at the end the court will uphold the election on their favor.

For example in Imo state when an INEC staff said he was reading results under duress by Rochas the election was still upheld in Rochas favor by the court, in rivers state despite widespread electoral violence the election was upheld by the court so tell me why I wouldn’t win election by force when I know if my opponent go to court na me go still win

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Election: Gunshots In The Air, People Running For Their Lives (Video) by Roon9(m): 1:15pm On Nov 14, 2019
Onyi90:
This is serious but I don't know why I'm laughing.

I did too. The yawa race too funny
Re: Bayelsa Election: Gunshots In The Air, People Running For Their Lives (Video) by sambrow(m): 1:18pm On Nov 14, 2019
What a country!
Re: Bayelsa Election: Gunshots In The Air, People Running For Their Lives (Video) by franksunny(m): 1:21pm On Nov 14, 2019
We die ...... here grin grin grin
Re: Bayelsa Election: Gunshots In The Air, People Running For Their Lives (Video) by tstx(m): 1:22pm On Nov 14, 2019
Only fools vote in Nigeria
Re: Bayelsa Election: Gunshots In The Air, People Running For Their Lives (Video) by spencekat(m): 1:23pm On Nov 14, 2019
No be BY again?
Re: Bayelsa Election: Gunshots In The Air, People Running For Their Lives (Video) by Enwhen(m): 1:24pm On Nov 14, 2019
Mirjaiye:
God punish whoever tries to cause Chaos. be it APC OR PDP

God will not purnish anybody, that's the only way to win election in Bayelsa, Rivers, Kogi....if you don't have arms more than that of the Nigerian Army, Police , Navy, you are not ready to win election in those states...I pray the lost of lives does not number 100 in Bayelsa and in Kogi not number 50... Nigeria is in for something
Re: Bayelsa Election: Gunshots In The Air, People Running For Their Lives (Video) by martowskin1(m): 1:25pm On Nov 14, 2019
gbadexy:
It seems these supporters have spare lives at home.
I wonder why people go out for rally in very volatile areas.

because they are paid for it
Re: Bayelsa Election: Gunshots In The Air, People Running For Their Lives (Video) by Sapeleboy911(m): 1:27pm On Nov 14, 2019
Very good Bayelsa is the most insecure state in the whole of South-South. These gunshots was to drive PDP campaign rally out of nembe local government (Timi Preye Sylvas home town).
These touts and rougues were built by politicians. Right from Okoroma - nembe, Southern ijaw and Even the state capital( Yenagoa) the level of insecurity is very very high. Robberies, sea piracy, rapes, all happen in broad day light.
If those perpetuating these crimes are caught a call from nowhere will lead to their immediate release. Two police officers were killed yesterday enroute (BYCOTECH) their guns were all taken from them and uptill now no arrest has been made.
Sea pirates can raid an entire community for 3 hours and there will be no resistance from police, miliatary, Navy, or even civil defence. These are all hapenning right in the local government of a so-called ex-president. 80 percent of the youths here believe in SENIOR MAN MAKE I LAP YOU (begging) and extortion.
They have created beasts that cannot be tamed. I pity those who wore PDP campaign regalia so many of them got shot.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Election: Gunshots In The Air, People Running For Their Lives (Video) by Petmax: 1:29pm On Nov 14, 2019
9ja Politics and violence are like 5&6
Re: Bayelsa Election: Gunshots In The Air, People Running For Their Lives (Video) by Godhatesodomy: 1:33pm On Nov 14, 2019
Wake up out your slumber
Re: Bayelsa Election: Gunshots In The Air, People Running For Their Lives (Video) by omenka(m): 1:38pm On Nov 14, 2019
Skepticus:
grin

OP, why "Pick Race"?

All these illiterate bloggers and the dumb " muds"

Well, my condolences to the idîots that will waste their precious time, energy and life to go vote in Kogi and Bayelsa state elections.

None of the parties that win will perform.

Mark my words!

Useless country, foolish citizens!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Election: Gunshots In The Air, People Running For Their Lives (Video) by Sapeleboy911(m): 1:47pm On Nov 14, 2019
Upon all these stupid rallies headquarter of Ogbia local government, home of GEJ has no electricity for almost 8 years now. The roads are dead traps, people still fecth drinking water from the river. even if you locked your door beforing going to bed. You are not still safe in your room. Bayelsa state is worse.
Re: Bayelsa Election: Gunshots In The Air, People Running For Their Lives (Video) by babytoun: 1:48pm On Nov 14, 2019
Yinibixema:

No mind them. If Na yorubas now, dem go don Dey make noise say dem Dey run whereas these ones dey run without seeing who’s shooting

Yoruba man no fit hear gunshot and run with some self respect like these guys did ..lailai..with this kind gunshot Yoruba rally go scatter in fact some people will be so confused that they will run towards those shooting ..

Yoruba rally wey just bottle and stick dey scatter gathering?
Re: Bayelsa Election: Gunshots In The Air, People Running For Their Lives (Video) by optimus106(m): 1:51pm On Nov 14, 2019
beautycrush24:
Forget all d worries and come chill with us in Ghana grin

Pls remind me, where is Ghana?

Re: Bayelsa Election: Gunshots In The Air, People Running For Their Lives (Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 2:01pm On Nov 14, 2019
imported ijaw youths from other states.
Re: Bayelsa Election: Gunshots In The Air, People Running For Their Lives (Video) by Wigetsolar: 2:06pm On Nov 14, 2019
Hmm D
Re: Bayelsa Election: Gunshots In The Air, People Running For Their Lives (Video) by Wigetsolar: 2:11pm On Nov 14, 2019
Hmm
Re: Bayelsa Election: Gunshots In The Air, People Running For Their Lives (Video) by Lilimax(f): 2:20pm On Nov 14, 2019
[Thought they said there is no candidate for APC having being disqualified shocked
Re: Bayelsa Election: Gunshots In The Air, People Running For Their Lives (Video) by klax(m): 2:20pm On Nov 14, 2019
drey22:
We are not ready for democracy

Nah!!! We are not ready for apc infact we don't need apc SS and SE so if rocking the air with gun is what will make apc keep off I'm in total support they brought political aggression so let them stand to enjoy it in full.

A party just spend 4 and half years in power Nigeria was gone, finished and reduced to nothing. bro I hate apc with no repentance or remorse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Election: Gunshots In The Air, People Running For Their Lives (Video) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 14, 2019
nototribalist:
Nigeria is going down by the day
It's already down.
Re: Bayelsa Election: Gunshots In The Air, People Running For Their Lives (Video) by Jamesilvar(m): 2:45pm On Nov 14, 2019
All these bastards always shooting up into the air, do they know that the same dangerous bullet does come down eventually?
Re: Bayelsa Election: Gunshots In The Air, People Running For Their Lives (Video) by akereconfi: 2:57pm On Nov 14, 2019
Dedemworld:
Why are they running na, I thought u guys said it’s only Yoruba use to fear, I wonder why u guys run even more than d bullet itself, una wey no fear for stand dey look how dem dey shoot na

See mumu, you dey hear rapid gunshots non stop. No be shout yoruba man go hear start to run. You dey hear automatic rifle, abi u think say na awka made
Re: Bayelsa Election: Gunshots In The Air, People Running For Their Lives (Video) by Yinibixema: 3:05pm On Nov 14, 2019
[s]
babytoun:

Yoruba man no fit hear gunshot and run with some self respect like these guys did ..lailai..with this kind gunshot Yoruba rally go scatter in fact some people will be so confused that they will run towards those shooting ..

Yoruba rally wey just bottle and stick dey scatter gathering?
[/s]
Stop trying hard to make sense. Where dem break bottle wey yoruba Dey run.
These ones no even see person wey Dey shoot, dem don Dey run. That’s cowardice to another level

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Election: Gunshots In The Air, People Running For Their Lives (Video) by Merit123(m): 3:20pm On Nov 14, 2019
Waiting Rashford come do for Naija
tunjilee003:
Heads will roll

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okonjo-iweala Backs Buhari On Corruption War / Confusion As APC Clears AG Malami For Election, Despite Withdrawing From Race / We Will Fight Bandits With Bees, Poisonous Snakes – Amotekun Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.