Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:43 PM

Bayelsa Election: Gunshots In The Air, People Running For Their Lives (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Election: Gunshots In The Air, People Running For Their Lives (Video) (26512 Views)

Happening Now: Heavy Gunshots In Owerri / Gunshots In Ajase Ipo As OPC, Fulani Clash / EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Election: Gunshots In The Air, People Running For Their Lives (Video) by Mrquote: 3:20pm On Nov 14, 2019
Dedemworld:
Why are they running na, I thought u guys said it’s only Yoruba use to fear, I wonder why u guys run even more than d bullet itself, una wey no fear for stand dey look how dem dey shoot na
Must you reason in a tribalism manner.
Re: Bayelsa Election: Gunshots In The Air, People Running For Their Lives (Video) by webngnews: 3:38pm On Nov 14, 2019
Again
Re: Bayelsa Election: Gunshots In The Air, People Running For Their Lives (Video) by Dedemworld: 3:48pm On Nov 14, 2019
akereconfi:

See mumu, you dey hear rapid gunshots non stop. No be shout yoruba man go hear start to run. You dey hear automatic rifle, abi u think say na awka made
see broda, broda wey mumu, a re a myopic gullible nuisance and Ogun lo maa pa e, Odun werey.. tell me abt rifle na mugu, u knw say na only u Sabi rifle, even though it’s rapid gunshot u for open ur teeth like trap and be looking at them na, se o loo stupid
Re: Bayelsa Election: Gunshots In The Air, People Running For Their Lives (Video) by wink2015(m): 4:10pm On Nov 14, 2019
Online electronic voting or sms voting should reduce electoral violence.

Where conventional voting fails electronic voting should be implemented as an option.

Unfortunately ex-president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan who claimed to be a democrat never implemented electoral reforms while he was President of Nigeria.
Re: Bayelsa Election: Gunshots In The Air, People Running For Their Lives (Video) by babytoun: 5:23pm On Nov 14, 2019
Yinibixema:
[s][/s]
Stop trying hard to make sense. Where dem break bottle wey yoruba Dey run.
These ones no even see person wey Dey shoot, dem don Dey run. That’s cowardice to another level

And you have effortlessly not made any sense...you dey hear rapid fire and you want to go and see the person shooting before you take cover ..very very warped logic .

No be bottles and sticks dem use scatter Apc rally for lagos ?
Re: Bayelsa Election: Gunshots In The Air, People Running For Their Lives (Video) by Yinibixema: 5:32pm On Nov 14, 2019
[s]
babytoun:

And you have effortlessly not made any sense...you dey hear rapid fire and you want to go and see the person shooting before you take cover ..very very warped logic .

No be bottles and sticks dem use scatter Apc rally for lagos ?

[/s]
Which bottles and sticks? Oluomo was stabbed and they rushed him to hospital and police had to stabilize the situation. Most people were still at the scene when they convened him to the hospital so, what are you saying?
Re: Bayelsa Election: Gunshots In The Air, People Running For Their Lives (Video) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 14, 2019
So people still vote in Nigeria
Re: Bayelsa Election: Gunshots In The Air, People Running For Their Lives (Video) by babytoun: 5:39pm On Nov 14, 2019
Yinibixema:
[s][/s]
Which bottles and sticks? Oluomo was stabbed and they rushed him to hospital and police had to stabilize the situation. Most people were still at the scene when they convened him to the hospital so, what are you saying?

So someone like you would have gone to see who was firing those shots first before you take cover ? As if we no dey see wetin dey happen for lagos

My friend go rest abeg ..I no get time
Re: Bayelsa Election: Gunshots In The Air, People Running For Their Lives (Video) by Yinibixema: 5:39pm On Nov 14, 2019
babytoun:

So someone like you would have gone to see who was firing those shots first before you take cover ? As if we no dey see wetin dey happen for lagos

My friend go rest abeg ..I no get time
Who’s telling you to go see who’s shooting ?
Re: Bayelsa Election: Gunshots In The Air, People Running For Their Lives (Video) by babytoun: 5:46pm On Nov 14, 2019
Yinibixema:
[s][/s]
Stop trying hard to make sense. Where dem break bottle wey yoruba Dey run.
These ones no even see person wey Dey shoot, dem don Dey run. That’s cowardice to another level

It appears you don't even understand what you wrote here.

Read it again and repeat your last question
Re: Bayelsa Election: Gunshots In The Air, People Running For Their Lives (Video) by mechanics(m): 5:54pm On Nov 14, 2019
I don't know when we will get this election right.
Re: Bayelsa Election: Gunshots In The Air, People Running For Their Lives (Video) by HIPROFILE(m): 3:44am On Nov 15, 2019
drey22:
We are not ready for democracy

Who told you that!!

A better process for the full practice of democracy was being laid down until this man arrived and chartered every thing.

God bless Me
God bless Obasanjo
God bless Yaradua (HSRP)
God bless Goodluck Jonathan
God bless Nigeria
Re: Bayelsa Election: Gunshots In The Air, People Running For Their Lives (Video) by akereconfi: 8:12am On Nov 15, 2019
Dedemworld:
see broda, broda wey mumu, a re a myopic gullible nuisance and Ogun lo maa pa e, Odun werey.. tell me abt rifle na mugu, u knw say na only u Sabi rifle, even though it’s rapid gunshot u for open ur teeth like trap and be looking at them na, se o loo stupid

You talk without knowing what you talking about. No focus, no reason. You be mumu bastard na. Idiot. Quote me again make thunder finish you
Re: Bayelsa Election: Gunshots In The Air, People Running For Their Lives (Video) by Dedemworld: 9:38am On Nov 15, 2019
akereconfi:

You talk without knowing what you talking about. No focus, no reason. You be mumu bastard na. Idiot. Quote me again make thunder finish you
u never still die, pls go and fix ur broken life, or am I the cause of ur mysterious life? Omo ale, o ni Baba meji, go and ask ur mama, she will tell u ur real fada... sho lo mad ni?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Will Fight Bandits With Bees, Poisonous Snakes – Amotekun Boss / Names Of Senators Who Signed Ndume Out Of Senate Leadership / Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.