Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

I Made #115,000, Few Weeks After Exempted From NYSC - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Made #115,000, Few Weeks After Exempted From NYSC (3652 Views)

Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer / Kano Corper Who Returns A Favour To A Maize Seller, Gets A Call From NYSC DG / Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Made #115,000, Few Weeks After Exempted From NYSC by icare44iiiiii: 6:15am On Nov 14, 2019
I was exempted from participating in NYSC scheme due to a little error, sadly most students still make the same error today. .

I have explained in details these errors and how to get it sorted out...If i have had access to this information in time, i wouldn't have been exempted from participating in tge scheme...

On 12th of Auguest 2017,it was like it should just come to the end of the world for me after i noticed i wont be able to participate in the scheme...

It was really not a nice experience for me,and i wouldn't want anyone else to pass through what i went through in trying to get things sorted out which was to no avail..

I had shared my story and how i was able to get solution to this error..

I went through a lot this period,it was by the grace of God i was able to scale through this period .

Few weeks after i did my registration for exemption , i made 115,000 without much work from my path today i pay NYSC holders salary..

You might be in the same situation today,i want you to know that its not the end of the world for you..God has greater plans for you..

All these period i was where is God,why would such thing be happening to me..But i never knew he has greater plans for my life...

I encourage who ever is in the same situation that i was few years back today ,its not the end of the world for you...Dont give up..God have reason for everything ..

If you would like to know the errors and how to solve this issue in time before your time of NYSC mobilization

Or you want to know what i did to raise #115,000 within 2 weeks of submiting my exemption registration am willing to share with you..

Just send an email to

rac2hael@outlook.com

Subject: NYSC Exemption Experience

Kindly note : This post is not for everyone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Made #115,000, Few Weeks After Exempted From NYSC by fidelmarshal199: 7:57am On Nov 14, 2019
Iranu Abasha. All this sermon you wrote up there was just to divert people to another source. Incoherent stories like this are surrounded by shady deals. If you really want to share then do it here

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Made #115,000, Few Weeks After Exempted From NYSC by Iscoalarcon: 10:42am On Nov 14, 2019
audio #115000 la send you mail la bend

9 Likes

Re: I Made #115,000, Few Weeks After Exempted From NYSC by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 14, 2019
You just want to make your #115,000 by charging innocent people in the guise to teach them one nonsense. #115,000 kee you there.

9 Likes

Re: I Made #115,000, Few Weeks After Exempted From NYSC by ANDJMBOY(m): 4:53pm On Nov 14, 2019
I even thought you would direct us to see the story self.WHat insurgency. i didn't even knw y you wrote all that up here . As e b say you wan scam so and you never find better source rmpme. Keep it up, ride on sir. Even your email address dey read scam on its own. Go find legit hustle my guy.
Re: I Made #115,000, Few Weeks After Exempted From NYSC by Launcher: 7:18pm On Nov 14, 2019
BananaTree:
You just want to make your #115,000 by charging innocent people in the guise to teach them one nonsense. #115,000 kee you there.

You can't be more correct bro. This one never learn self, they'd include screenshots of transactions that you can't read the amount on as proof

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Made #115,000, Few Weeks After Exempted From NYSC by freethesheeple(m): 8:13pm On Nov 14, 2019
Tell us u made more money than huspupi or mompha and we will believe u...Mumu.
Re: I Made #115,000, Few Weeks After Exempted From NYSC by icare44iiiiii: 6:05am On Nov 15, 2019
Good morning all...As stated in the post,the information is not for everyone.

Only for those who wants to know..

Life is all about choice...

You chose a life of success or a life of failure..

Dont be part of the spectators in life,whose purpose in life is to watch and cheer people that are succeeding...

Choice wisely..
Re: I Made #115,000, Few Weeks After Exempted From NYSC by Pavore9: 6:14am On Nov 15, 2019
icare44iiiiii:
Good morning all...As stated in the post,the information is not for everyone.

Only for those who wants to know..

Life is all about choice...

You chose a life of success or a life of failure..

Dont be part of the spectators in life,whose purpose in life is to watch and cheer people that are succeeding...

Choice wisely..

Choice wisely indeed, don't you have family members that can also earn that N115,000?

4 Likes

Re: I Made #115,000, Few Weeks After Exempted From NYSC by icare44iiiiii: 6:15am On Nov 15, 2019
fidelmarshal199:
Iranu Abasha. All this sermon you wrote up there was just to divert people to another source. Incoherent stories like this are surrounded by shady deals. If you really want to share then do it here
If truly you are a female i dont expect you to sound this way,but its cool..Expression of ones feeling is allowed,but should be done the right way,you dont know who might be reading your comment..

As earlier mentioned in the post,the information is not for everyone and its not a must..There are several ways you can get the information if you want to,it doesn't necessarily have to be from this individual personal experience that he wants to share with you..

Life is all about choice sis..

If you are interested in the topic,its not compulsory you learn from this individual, you can do your own research..
Re: I Made #115,000, Few Weeks After Exempted From NYSC by icare44iiiiii: 6:16am On Nov 15, 2019
Iscoalarcon:
audio #115000
la send you mail la bend
Life is all about choice bro...You ar not forced to comment or be interested in the information...
Re: I Made #115,000, Few Weeks After Exempted From NYSC by icare44iiiiii: 6:26am On Nov 15, 2019
BananaTree:
Its risky to jump into a conclution of something you are not certain about...

I think there are several ways you can express your feelings the right way...

No body is forced to pay any dime, you chose to if you want to ...

There are people that are deeply in need of this same information.....

You dont need it doesn't mean that someone else dont...

Nobody is forcing you to get the information. .

Life is all about choice ...

If the individual that want to share this information with you had have accessed to this information he would not have been exempted from participating in the NYSC scheme....

I think you should get the full story of a situation bfore concluding,not only for this topic...Dont be too fast or quick to response ,it has cause some people their life..

There are no information that is nonsense..I personally believe there is a sense in every nonsense ..

If i didnt give this individual the chance to explain his stories till the end,i wouldn't have helped him post it on my page...

If the information is not worth it and will not help some people out there solve similar challenge they might be going through, i wont help out in writing this content...

You have all it takes to be successful bro..Encourage others dont talk them down..

Good morning
Re: I Made #115,000, Few Weeks After Exempted From NYSC by icare44iiiiii: 6:34am On Nov 15, 2019
ANDJMBOY:
I even thought you would direct us to see the story self.WHat insurgency. i didn't even knw y you wrote all that up here . As e b say you wan scam so and you never find better source rmpme. Keep it up, ride on sir. Even your email address dey read scam on its own. Go find legit hustle my guy.
Be quick to hear but slow to respond...So many people are in trouble today because of wrong words they have ultered ...
Am sure you really dont know the meaning of the word "scam".. if you do you would have used it rightly,am sorry to say this..

Learn not to talk wrongly,even though you have spoken out of the abundance of your mind,there are better ways of expressing yourself..You dont know the next person that would read this post...

Your words are who you are...That is why is important at all time to be careful what you say because you cant take it back once its ultered..

Good morning. .
Re: I Made #115,000, Few Weeks After Exempted From NYSC by icare44iiiiii: 6:36am On Nov 15, 2019
Launcher:

You can't be more correct bro. This one never learn self, they'd include screenshots of transactions that you can't read the amount on as proof
People of like minds...

If you have a mindset of taking advantage of people does not mean that others do..

Dont jump into conclution by your way of thinking..
Re: I Made #115,000, Few Weeks After Exempted From NYSC by icare44iiiiii: 6:46am On Nov 15, 2019
freethesheeple:
Tell us u made more money than huspupi or mompha and we will believe u...Mumu.
I have two things to tell you bro..If these sets of people you just mention are your models of successful people,then i advice you have a rethink in time before its too late...

Its a social media platform so you should be careful what you post cos you really dont know who is reading it or who will read it next...

There are better ways of expressing your feelings rightly...

From your signature i can tell who you are..But if that is the way you have chosen to follow,like i said have a rethink...

See why you need to have self control and always be careful what you say..

You have just exposed yourself just by the few comment you made here,and guess what,one thing about making comments on social media platforms is that you might not have the opportunity of deleting what you have post..

Don't be too quick to response bro..

Learn from our elders..After you have explain things to them,they dont response to you immediately...

Am not angry you used the word "Mumu" you only expressed your feelings but in the wrong way..

We learn everyday bro...

Good morning....
Re: I Made #115,000, Few Weeks After Exempted From NYSC by icare44iiiiii: 6:54am On Nov 15, 2019
I think its time for me to sell myself...

Just incase you have life experience (Challenges) you would want people to learn from and you have proven strategies on how you where able to solve those challenges i and my team can help you with content writing and also help you to promote it on my website and blog ...

You can contact us..ONLY IF YOUR FACTS ARE TESTED AND PROVEN as we strive at giving our client proven and tested information solutions to problems they might be facing...

Have a productive day..Remember to show Love to someone that genuinely needs it,you just might be saving a life without knowing...

Good morning. ..
Re: I Made #115,000, Few Weeks After Exempted From NYSC by icare44iiiiii: 7:20am On Nov 15, 2019
I hope this information helped him..

Re: I Made #115,000, Few Weeks After Exempted From NYSC by ANDJMBOY(m): 11:29am On Nov 16, 2019
icare44iiiiii:
Be quick to hear but slow to respond...So many people are in trouble today because of wrong words they have ultered ...
Am sure you really dont know the meaning of the word "scam".. if you do you would have used it rightly,am sorry to say this..

Learn not to talk wrongly,even though you have spoken out of the abundance of your mind,there are better ways of expressing yourself..You dont know the next person that would read this post...

Your words are who you are...That is why is important at all time to be careful what you say because you cant take it back once its ultered..

Good morning. .
Thank you, but i have said all that because refferences is somehow not good. it all ends up in the favour of blogger. i call that all business, what am trying to say is that always do things right. anyways i agree am wrong by my actions, let me say i'm not interested in the story stuff. so calm down i'm sorry for my actions.
Re: I Made #115,000, Few Weeks After Exempted From NYSC by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 16, 2019
Pavore9:

Choice wisely indeed, don't you have family members that can also earn that N115,000?

Don't be wicked.

1 Like

Re: I Made #115,000, Few Weeks After Exempted From NYSC by icare44iiiiii: 3:31am On Nov 19, 2019
BananaTree:

Don't be wicked.
@Pavore, I guess you would have read from the writeup that is not for everyone. ..

No body is forcing anybody in this matter..

And i wonder why all the people commenting are concern about the money aspect alone,it shows this information is not for you...

The information is meant for undergraduate.

Also,if you where exempted from participating in the NYSC scheme due to the simple error this person encounter,i guess you will understand better the pain of not being able to serve your fatherland after some years of studying ...

Why not read the full story instead of just concentrating on the money aspect..

I see no reason why you should mention someone family,it jst shows how yours is...Not to be rude,what you wont accept likely,you to tell other people...

The tongue as small as it is can make or mere you..

One advice i use to tell people is to be careful what they say,because once its said,it cant be retrieved back...

Good morning all...
Re: I Made #115,000, Few Weeks After Exempted From NYSC by icare44iiiiii: 6:38am On Nov 21, 2019
"Yesterday is not for ours to recover,but today is for to win or lose"( The film : Breakthrough)

If you haven't seen the movie i will advice you do..So much to learn from that movie..

Good morning all
Re: I Made #115,000, Few Weeks After Exempted From NYSC by icare44iiiiii: 6:39am On Nov 21, 2019
Today is for us to Win or Lose....
The choice is yours...
Choose wisely ...
Re: I Made #115,000, Few Weeks After Exempted From NYSC by icare44iiiiii: 6:04am On Nov 24, 2019
Where you are today is as a result of the decision you took yesterday, The decisions you will take today will determine where you will be tomorrow...

Take the right decisions...God see us through...

Have a fun full weekend..I care...
Re: I Made #115,000, Few Weeks After Exempted From NYSC by icare44iiiiii: 2:39pm On Nov 28, 2019
We learn everyday....
Re: I Made #115,000, Few Weeks After Exempted From NYSC by icare44iiiiii: 9:28am On Jan 10, 2020
You are where you are today as a result of the decision you took yesterday. ..Tomorrow is yours to win or lose..The choice is yours

Good morning
Re: I Made #115,000, Few Weeks After Exempted From NYSC by icare44iiiiii: 9:58am On Jan 22, 2020
Good morning..
Re: I Made #115,000, Few Weeks After Exempted From NYSC by icare44iiiiii: 5:00am On Feb 01, 2020
Good morning and Happy New Month...
Re: I Made #115,000, Few Weeks After Exempted From NYSC by icare44iiiiii: 9:01pm On Mar 09, 2020
Good p.m all
Re: I Made #115,000, Few Weeks After Exempted From NYSC by icare44iiiiii: 2:59am On Apr 26, 2020
Good morning everyone..
Re: I Made #115,000, Few Weeks After Exempted From NYSC by icare44iiiiii: 5:31pm On Oct 29, 2020
Don’t give up so soon..

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Long Did You Wait Before Being Mobilized By NYSC After Graduation? / Credit Alert Of 49k / Paid Job Opening For NYSC Corper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.