Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

I Made #115,000, Few Weeks After Exempted From NYSC - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Made #115,000, Few Weeks After Exempted From NYSC (3649 Views)

Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer / Kano Corper Who Returns A Favour To A Maize Seller, Gets A Call From NYSC DG / Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Made #115,000, Few Weeks After Exempted From NYSC by duduade: 5:51pm On Oct 29, 2020
You go hear how to learn something and register on fiverr
Re: I Made #115,000, Few Weeks After Exempted From NYSC by icare44iiiiii: 6:27am On Dec 09, 2020
Its been a while

Good morning everyone
Re: I Made #115,000, Few Weeks After Exempted From NYSC by sammy7410(m): 12:27pm On Dec 09, 2020
Oga!!!! clam down

1 Like

Re: I Made #115,000, Few Weeks After Exempted From NYSC by icare44iiiiii: 2:21pm On Mar 31, 2021
Having an interest in becoming a Seasoned Event/Wedding Planner?

I want you to know that Starting a Business you have little knowledge about is RISK, and starting a business you have no knowledge about is more Risk.

Why not participate in this month Tushmyhall Events Management, Planning & Decoration Orientations/Training. Which will hold online, this Saturday

You will learn

- How to learn Event/Wedding Planning & Decoration for FREE.

- The Basic things you need to know before venturing into the Event/Wedding Planning niche.

- How to successfully start/set up your own Event/Wedding Planning Business.

- Where and How to Source for Potential clients.

- How to charge clients for an Event.

- How to satisfy clients/guests and get them to REFER you even without personally knowing you.

- Secrets on how to SEAL BIG Events/Wedding Planning deal.

- How to Grow your Events/Wedding Planning Business.

- How to advance your career as an Event/Wedding Planner.

- How to become an effective Event/Wedding Planner. And lots more....

Venue: Online{WhatsApp/Telegram}.
Date: This Saturday

How to participate send am interested in participating in the orientation to 07055366664

Because we want to give our participants VALUE, we have made provision for ONLY 10 people, and 5 slots gone already

Send I am interested in participating in the event Orientation/Training to 07055366664....
Re: I Made #115,000, Few Weeks After Exempted From NYSC by PHRANCIS94: 11:08am On Apr 01, 2021
Are you currently living in lagos and not engaged? Are you looking for a means to earn side income by helping people live a more productive lifestyle whilst taking up their personal errands and grow with a company? If yes then this is for you. Become a RunsPadi Associate by submitting an application through this link.

https://www.runspadi.com/padi-careers/
Re: I Made #115,000, Few Weeks After Exempted From NYSC by icare44iiiiii: 2:37pm On Apr 01, 2021
For you

Having an interest in becoming a Seasoned Event/Wedding Planner?

I want you to know that Starting a Business you have little knowledge about is RISK, and starting a business you have no knowledge about is more Risk.

Why not participate in this month Tushmyhall Events Management, Planning & Decoration Orientations/Training. Which will hold online, this Saturday

You will learn

- The Basic things you need to know before venturing into the Event/Wedding Planning niche.

- How to successfully start/set up your own Event/Wedding Planning Business.

- How to satisfy clients/guests and get them to REFER you even without personally knowing you.

- How to advance your career as an Event/Wedding Planner.

How to participate send am interested in participating in the orientation to 07055366664

Because we want to give our participants VALUE, we have made provision for ONLY 10 people, and 5 slots gone already

Send I am interested in participating in the event Orientation/Training to 07055366664....
Re: I Made #115,000, Few Weeks After Exempted From NYSC by icare44iiiiii: 5:47am On Apr 06, 2021
Event/Wedding Planners,Will you like to earn 5 digits every week without having an event to cater for?

If your answer is Yes, This information is for you.

→ Do you know that the size of the global Event Industry is 1.5 Trillion Dollars, from which 30% or 40 % of the monies find their way to the bank account of Event/Wedding planners. (According to research).

→ Do you also know that an a Event/Wedding Planner,it is possible that in one month you might not have any event to cater for, How do you cope if this happen? Don't worry, during this orientation/ training,my team and I will share with you " 4 Areas you can be EARNING MASSIVELY EVERY WEEK as an Event/Wedding Planner".

And guess what??

Even if you are a beginner or aspiring event planner,you can use these 4 strategies also to start tapping from the wealth in the event/wedding planning niche.

To participate in this orientation/training,Send an email to cfoccible@gmail.com or WhatsApp message to 07055366664 with the subject, or message “I am interested in participating in the Event orientation/training.

DISCLAIMER: Event/Wedding Planning is not a get rich quick scheme orientation/training,but you can make a lot of money from it in no time if only you have RESOLVED TO PUT IN THE WORK and you are determine to produce result.

Kindly NOTE: This opportunity is ONLY for the first 10 people...

Send an email to cfoccible@gmail.com Or send a WhatsApp message to 07055366664

You wouldn’t want to miss this opportunity..

Guess what? With the monies you will start earning as a result of putting to work the things you will learn during this orientation/training ,I and my team would have said you should pay nothing less than 30K,to participate in this orientation/training, but you know what,in the next 48 hours,the first 10 people will register for this orientation/training for a token of #2,150.

I and my team have made this affordable for everyone so no one will have an excuse for not participating in this program

And you know what? This offer is only for people who will PAY now,as the price of this orientation/training goes back to #5,550 after 48 hours.

6 already gone, 4 slots left...

We didn’t plan to make this program available for everyone,only for Aspiring,Beginners and Event/Wedding Planners who have been in the niche for long,but have not started tapping from the wealth in the niche like they should, and are interested in knowing "How to earn 5 digits every week without having an event to cater for as an Event/Wedding Planner".

This might be the opportunity you have been longing for all this while. Who knows...

Just so you know,I recently received 3 testimonies from individuals who earned 50k,85k,and 105k just by putting to work these 4 Strategies i have shared in this book.I have screen munch our conversation if you wish to see it. We have also recorded several testimonies from people who have had complete access to this book,on how the book has helped them in raising 5 figures every week.

This orientation/training is VALUED at #5,550,but you know what,in the next 48 hours,the first 10 people will register to participate with a token of #2,150.

For more information on how to participate,kindly send an email to cfoccible@gmail.com or send I am interested in the event orientation/training to 07055366664

DO NOT SEND an email or a WhatsApp message if you don't have the money. Only Hit "SEND an email or the WhatsApp message if you have #2,150.

Below is one of the testimonies received from one of the participants from the last program..

Re: I Made #115,000, Few Weeks After Exempted From NYSC by icare44iiiiii: 2:10pm On Apr 07, 2021
aving an interest in becoming a Seasoned Event/Wedding Planner?

I want you to know that Starting a Business you have little knowledge about is RISK,and starting a Business you have no knowledge about is more Risk.

Why not participate in this month Tushmyhall Events Management, Planning & Decoration Orientations/Training. Which will hold online, this Saturday .

In this Orientation/Training, you will know

- How to successfully start/setup your own Event/Wedding Planning Business.

- How to advance your career as an Event/Wedding Planner .

Because we want to give our participants VALUE,we have made provision for ONLY 20 people.

Send I am interested in participating in the event Orientation/Training to 07055366664

Read below testimonies from previous participants

(1) (2) (Reply)

Paid Job Opening For NYSC Corper / Nysc Latest Update For Batch A 2024 / ABIA A16 Stream1 Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.