Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,500 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Obaseki: “No One Made Me Governor” (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki: “No One Made Me Governor” (Photos) (30661 Views)

Omobayo Marvellous Godwin Sworn-in As Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) / Peter Obi Prays For Soludo On His 1st Anniversary As Anambra Governor (Photos) / Obaseki: No Right-Thinking Person Will Vote APC, Obidients Will Run Out Of Steam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki: “No One Made Me Governor” (Photos) by XaintJoel20: 3:09pm On Nov 14, 2019
toogbasky:
We didn’t know u wen oshiomole forced you on us,,, then u were always rolling on the floor pleading for support,, nemesis has caught up with oshiomole;;; Obaseki the ingrate,,, even if Oshiomole forgives u,, party leaders wud not,, betta decamp to pdp

You are one of the problems we have in Edo State.
Re: Obaseki: “No One Made Me Governor” (Photos) by Legendguru: 3:27pm On Nov 14, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Obaseki: “No One Made Me Governor” (Photos) by AreaFada2: 4:18pm On Nov 14, 2019
respect80:
Only God knows how Edo people allowed a frog so much influence to even cause chaos amongst humans undecided
Lucky Igbinedion caused it. His performance as gov was so bad that Edo people would have warmed up to an orang utang who performed just a tiny bit. That was the case with Oshiomhole.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: “No One Made Me Governor” (Photos) by respect80(m): 5:13pm On Nov 14, 2019
AreaFada2:

Lucky Igbinedion caused it. His performance as gov was so bad that Edo people would have warmed up to an orang utang who performed just a tiny bit. That was the case with Oshiomhole.

No be lie bro.

Na him make dem say a one eyed man is fit to be king in the land of the blind

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki: “No One Made Me Governor” (Photos) by toogbasky(m): 7:06pm On Nov 14, 2019
XaintJoel20:

You are one of the problems we have in Edo State.
you are the only problem we have in Edo state,, you governor abandoned his job fight for second tenure yet you clap for him,,
Re: Obaseki: “No One Made Me Governor” (Photos) by bangbangall: 7:22pm On Nov 14, 2019
biggie73:
Be careful of whom you help, some are ingrate like Ambode and Obaseki.

Did you read the write up?

Let me ask you between Oshiomole and Obaseki who really helped each other?
Re: Obaseki: “No One Made Me Governor” (Photos) by TempleHouse: 8:43pm On Nov 14, 2019
Hell awaits the ungrateful idiot that bites the fingers that feeds him in the period of need.
Re: Obaseki: “No One Made Me Governor” (Photos) by Remzii(m): 9:33pm On Nov 14, 2019
words of a wise man
Re: Obaseki: “No One Made Me Governor” (Photos) by witworth(m): 11:54pm On Nov 14, 2019
xbox360:
Face work for Edo people and stop talking rubbish
you're a zombie
Re: Obaseki: “No One Made Me Governor” (Photos) by witworth(m): 11:56pm On Nov 14, 2019
SoftP:
As much Oshiomole is over zealous and domineering,

Obaseki shouldn't bite the finger that feed him

Law of karma is still healthy
its not only finger that feed you, its toe that bath u. idiot.
Re: Obaseki: “No One Made Me Governor” (Photos) by XaintJoel20: 4:30am On Nov 15, 2019
toogbasky:
you are the only problem we have in Edo state,, you governor abandoned his job fight for second tenure yet you clap for him,,

So he should allow that evil, called Oshiomhole to ruin his government?
Who gave Oshiomhole a fight when he was the governor?
Re: Obaseki: “No One Made Me Governor” (Photos) by toogbasky(m): 11:52am On Nov 15, 2019
XaintJoel20:

So he should allow that evil, called Oshiomhole to ruin his government?
Who gave Oshiomhole a fight when he was the governor?

As far as i know oshiomole has not openly declared war,, so who is Obaseki fighting;; say no to selfish politicians who wants to die in office
Re: Obaseki: “No One Made Me Governor” (Photos) by SheyiFCA: 9:41pm On Sep 18, 2020
Thisis2raw:
But I know that God is the only one that appoints and anoints
food for thoughts...
Re: Obaseki: “No One Made Me Governor” (Photos) by Thisis2raw(m): 12:12am On Sep 19, 2020
SheyiFCA:
food for thoughts...
thank you for digging this up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo At The Palace Of Otaru Of Auchi Sacred Kingdom (Photo) / Onitsha River Port Has Been Concessioned. / Girl Without Limbs Receives Help From Kano State Government. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.