Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,199 members, 7,953,739 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:10 AM

Is Bariga A Good Area To Relocate To? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Is Bariga A Good Area To Relocate To? (848 Views)

Cheap Area To Live If You Work In Victoria Island / Is Ilaje, Bariga A Safe Place To Stay? / Good Area In Santus Link To Ikeja. Easy To Access Oshodi., Sango, Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Bariga A Good Area To Relocate To? by MrSinister(m): 8:00am On Nov 14, 2019
Hello everyone!

I need help concerning the above mentioned area; Bariga. My younger brother is relocating to Lagos and intent on moving to this particular area. We his family are concerned and want to know from Lagosians if this area is good for a person who just got a job after nysc to stay in. I will be footing the bill for his rent and don't want to pay for a place in an area with a lot of violence or negative influence. Please help out with information concerning the general ambience, accessibility, proximity to the island and tendency to get flooded during the raining season. Thanks.
Re: Is Bariga A Good Area To Relocate To? by Ayomarcel(m): 8:17am On Nov 14, 2019
I don't know what your brother sees there.. But it's not really a good place.. Flooded and more of a rural area with noisy.. And cultist wahala.. Not advisable for someone relocating.
Re: Is Bariga A Good Area To Relocate To? by popsy2(m): 8:19am On Nov 14, 2019
heard it is a dangerous place.
Re: Is Bariga A Good Area To Relocate To? by akinreals: 8:35am On Nov 14, 2019
Bariga of all places in lagos, why Bariga? Where is his place of work? I dey fear bariga abeg, its not agood place abeg
Re: Is Bariga A Good Area To Relocate To? by Umarzy(m): 5:29pm On Nov 14, 2019
Run

(1) (Reply)

Buy Quality Designer Tiles In Kerala / TFML Secures Integrator Facility Management Contract With MTN Nigeria / Blocks Of 5 Nos Of 3bdrm Flats 3shops.i Unit Of Mini Warehouse@opebi Ikeja 160m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.