Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,255 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Cheap Area To Live If You Work In Victoria Island - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cheap Area To Live If You Work In Victoria Island (1097 Views)

Recommend A Cheap Area In Ibadan For remote worker / Is Bariga A Good Area To Relocate To? / Affordable Apartment at Steady Electricity area to Let At Sango Area In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap Area To Live If You Work In Victoria Island by Bravoree: 8:13pm On Sep 30, 2021
I want to relocate to Lagos, I need an area that's within 1 to 2 hours from Victoria island during morning/ evening traffic (commercial transport).

I will like a self-con with water, my budget is just 200k (including agent fee etc). I also want a safe neighbourhood (to avoid weekly phone donation).

I realize my budget is low, please give your best suggestions. I welcome any advice I can get, I will be in the comments section.
Re: Cheap Area To Live If You Work In Victoria Island by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 30, 2021
Ikoyi is your best bet.

You will get 2 bedrooms for that your budget.

2 Likes

Re: Cheap Area To Live If You Work In Victoria Island by Propertytycoon: 8:44pm On Sep 30, 2021
ThankYouGod:
Ikoyi is your best bet.

You will get 2 bedrooms for that your budget.

Lol
Re: Cheap Area To Live If You Work In Victoria Island by luvlyoracle(m): 8:45pm On Sep 30, 2021
Bravoree:
I want to relocate to Lagos, I need an area that's within 1 to 2 hours from Victoria island during morning/ evening traffic (commercial transport).

I will like a self-con with water, my budget is just 200k (including agent fee etc). I also want a safe neighbourhood (to avoid weekly phone donation).

I realize my budget is low, please give your best suggestions. I welcome any advice I can get, I will be in the comments section.
You better go find house jejely for abule egba Ayobo axis

1 Like

Re: Cheap Area To Live If You Work In Victoria Island by Propertytycoon: 8:47pm On Sep 30, 2021
Bravoree:

Oworonshoki is your best bet or ketu, Ojota..

But ₦200k will not cover rent and agent fees including

You will still pay
Agreement & Commission
Including Damages and Legal/Agency fees.
Re: Cheap Area To Live If You Work In Victoria Island by obonujoker(m): 8:50pm On Sep 30, 2021
Lol... You better use that change go Benin
Re: Cheap Area To Live If You Work In Victoria Island by Bravoree: 3:36am On Oct 01, 2021
Thanks, please how much is realistic for these areas?

Propertytycoon:

Oworonshoki is your best bet or ketu, Ojota..

But ₦200k will not cover rent and agent fees including

You will still pay
Agreement & Commission
Including Damages and Legal/Agency fees.
Re: Cheap Area To Live If You Work In Victoria Island by Propertytycoon: 5:47pm On Oct 01, 2021
Bravoree:
Thanks, please how much is realistic for these areas?

If you're looking for a Selfcon then you should budget ₦350-400k

Miniflat: ₦450k and above depending on the amenities the flat comes with
Re: Cheap Area To Live If You Work In Victoria Island by Bravoree: 10:54am On Oct 02, 2021
Propertytycoon:

If you're looking for a Selfcon then you should budget ₦350-400k

Miniflat: ₦450k and above depending on the amenities the flat comes with

Ok, thanks

(1) (Reply)

House Needed In Maryland / Wood Decking / Serviced 3 Bedroom Flat + Swimming Pool In Oniru : N 3.5m P/a ( Pic's Includ'd)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.