Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,697 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Get Funds For Your Business At No Cost. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Funds For Your Business At No Cost. (3106 Views)

How To Get Funds For Your Small Business / 5 Best Ways To Get Funds For Your Business / Startup Funds For Nigerian Entrepreneurs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Funds For Your Business At No Cost. by okey4reel(m): 6:35pm On Nov 15, 2019
infogenius:
Greetings.

Without wasting time, I am seeking for several people that needs cash to start a feasible business or expand an existing one.

These people will be given grants of substantial amount to fund such businesses.
And the beauty is that there is no catch to it.
You pay nothing.

I was just reminded by the LG coordinator about it and i decided to share. The application ends tomorrow by 2pm. That's the time I will submit the applications to the LG coordinator.

However, to make it easier for you, I have created a simple form which u can fill within 30 seconds.

If you are interested kindly fill the form.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSezdsLa91heq-d6P1f83kOy28P6WfMrZEgV9Rr37ijvcJ5dBg/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1

Again u are paying nothing and I will try to use my little influence to ensure that u get funds.

You can show love when you get ur money but it's not a must.

PS- It's not a loan that u are expected to pay back but it is important you use the funds when you get it judiciously.

Thank you.
I just filled the form, waiting for your response
Re: Get Funds For Your Business At No Cost. by paynoob: 7:50pm On Nov 15, 2019
LOL, fools....

You guys have no good idea to steal, funk you...

Looking for technology related ideas to post rather...
Re: Get Funds For Your Business At No Cost. by infogenius(m): 8:39pm On Nov 15, 2019
okey4reel:

I just filled the form, waiting for your response

Thanks for your submission.
It won't pass u by once the funds are available.
Stay tuned
Re: Get Funds For Your Business At No Cost. by Prazo1: 5:48am On Nov 16, 2019
just applied...how can I snd u my details gracias
Re: Get Funds For Your Business At No Cost. by Larrylarex(m): 7:52pm On Nov 16, 2019
Even if it's a loan, I'm ready!
Re: Get Funds For Your Business At No Cost. by Fa44me: 3:06am On Nov 17, 2019
The late comer has also filled and sent to your Whatsapp number sir. In case of Mercy now or 2nd list. I sent to the Whatsapp because l discovered it was already late, that was why the form didn't allow submit button to work.
Re: Get Funds For Your Business At No Cost. by infogenius(m): 3:17pm On Nov 17, 2019
Update

I am yet to make the submission. I have a few days to help more people get on board.
This makes the opportunity still open to you.

If you have not filled the form please do so immediately.

For those that have filled the form, your entries have been received.
Thanks.
Re: Get Funds For Your Business At No Cost. by Obioramichael(m): 4:48pm On Nov 17, 2019
Just filled me and submitted.... Hope it works out bro
Re: Get Funds For Your Business At No Cost. by chinoben75(m): 7:45pm On Nov 17, 2019
Sir my WhatsApp No is 09052995387
Re: Get Funds For Your Business At No Cost. by almarthins(m): 9:57pm On Nov 17, 2019
infogenius:
Greetings.

Without wasting time, I am seeking for several people that needs cash to start a feasible business or expand an existing one.

These people will be given grants of substantial amount to fund such businesses.
And the beauty is that there is no catch to it.
You pay nothing.

I was just reminded by the LG coordinator about it and i decided to share. The application ends tomorrow by 2pm. That's the time I will submit the applications to the LG coordinator.

However, to make it easier for you, I have created a simple form which u can fill within 30 seconds.

If you are interested kindly fill the form.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSezdsLa91heq-d6P1f83kOy28P6WfMrZEgV9Rr37ijvcJ5dBg/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1

Again u are paying nothing and I will try to use my little influence to ensure that u get funds.

You can show love when you get ur money but it's not a must.

PS- It's not a loan that u are expected to pay back but it is important you use the funds when you get it judiciously.

Thank you.

Update

I am yet to make the submission. I have a few days to help more people get on board.
This makes the opportunity still open to you.

If you have not please do so immediately.

How much can one borrow?
Re: Get Funds For Your Business At No Cost. by infogenius(m): 7:21am On Nov 18, 2019
almarthins:

How much can one borrow?

You are not borrowing. You are empowered with funds without paying back.
Between 2m - 5m will be fine
Re: Get Funds For Your Business At No Cost. by almarthins(m): 8:08am On Nov 18, 2019
infogenius:

You are not borrowing. You are empowered with funds without paying back.
Between 2m - 5m will be fine

Thats wonderful. I heard it takes forever to get such grants, even with a visible running business. Abeg enlighten me a bit?
Re: Get Funds For Your Business At No Cost. by infogenius(m): 11:55am On Nov 19, 2019
almarthins:

Thats wonderful. I heard it takes forever to get such grants, even with a visible running business. Abeg enlighten me a bit?

This won't take forever. My brother, it won't be long before you get this.
Re: Get Funds For Your Business At No Cost. by almarthins(m): 12:35pm On Nov 19, 2019
infogenius:

This won't take forever. My brother, it won't be long before you get this.

Ok, i want to be optimistic.My cousin signed up for similar, but till date nothing is heard about it.
Re: Get Funds For Your Business At No Cost. by helpsomeone: 2:01pm On Nov 19, 2019
Applied. Hope it works
Re: Get Funds For Your Business At No Cost. by infogenius(m): 1:52pm On Nov 20, 2019
Thanks for all those that have filled the form.
I will update you about it very soon.

For now, I have pulled off the plug for submission and that
the form will no longer be available.

Thanks once again.
Re: Get Funds For Your Business At No Cost. by Suprenoh(f): 2:05pm On Nov 20, 2019
Please i submitted mine yesterday, waiting for your response
Re: Get Funds For Your Business At No Cost. by infogenius(m): 2:30pm On Nov 20, 2019
Suprenoh:
Please i submitted mine yesterday, waiting for your response

Your entry is accepted. I will post updates here as soon as they are available.
Thank you.
Re: Get Funds For Your Business At No Cost. by Cutiekatty: 3:56pm On Nov 20, 2019
Please is the application process still open?
Re: Get Funds For Your Business At No Cost. by infogenius(m): 4:45pm On Feb 11, 2020
Update -
Those of us that submitted our entries through the form I attached to this thread
will soon get information concerning disbursement.

The entries are presently undergoing processing and you get information soon.

Thanks for the patience.
Re: Get Funds For Your Business At No Cost. by infogenius(m): 4:48pm On Feb 11, 2020
I have room for a few hundred.
This is urgent and may elapse within 72 hrs.

If you are yet to apply for a business grant and you want
some funding to a tune of about 10M or Less for your business,
kindly apply through the form below.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScxUKa-x1cr8xdeSm2TOygu8JecxfmQYt6YFUOcbjB3JkRiNw/viewform

Thank you.
Re: Get Funds For Your Business At No Cost. by Babacele: 6:18pm On Feb 11, 2020
so since November una never give out the funds? hmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Paid To Use The Web. Earn While Using Google, Facebook, Twitter / Incorporate And Register Your Company In Usa With Us Here In Nigeria / Help I Think I've Been Scammed By Konga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.