Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

MURIC To NYSC: Review Camp Training Now - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / MURIC To NYSC: Review Camp Training Now (18383 Views)

Coronavirus: Postpone NYSC Orientation Camp - MURIC Warns FG / Suspension Of Ebonyi Christian Corpers: MURIC Reacts, Supports CAN / 10 Signs Your Village People Followed You To NYSC Camp - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC To NYSC: Review Camp Training Now by Edyice: 7:16pm On Nov 14, 2019
Muslims with WAHALA ALL over the world

So so WAHALA

Me when Muslims come near me with m-u-r-i-c behaviour..

1 Like

Re: MURIC To NYSC: Review Camp Training Now by Lilimax(f): 7:27pm On Nov 14, 2019
GoTV:
angry Even though I'm a born again Christian, i just love this MURIC man. His way of life and the way he defends his fellow Muslims makes me jealous of Islam. If i don't see any changes in the attitude of we Christians i might decide to join Islam for good sad
You head slammer and Christian wannabe embarassed embarassed embarassed
Will you keep kwayet!

1 Like

Re: MURIC To NYSC: Review Camp Training Now by YorubaHero12: 7:35pm On Nov 14, 2019
Endowed595:
Its like some people are mad. If you can't see the sense in what they said, am sorry for you. I am a strong anti MURIC and muslims person in general but this is one of the most sensible things i have seen in recent years. What exactly does the NYSC bring to Nigeria, money that could be used to build better hostels at the Federal Universities or pay salaries of teachers is being allocated for a scheme to give youths a last opportunity to engage in meaningless sex and frivolities. The scheme was created by a military regime and that comes with a military mindset, how many youths get to use the military training after the scheme. The scheme should be scrapped completely. That money could be better allocated to better the hostels at the various federal Universities or build industries to create jobs for said Nigerian graduates. Nigeria is a joke, some people commenting rubbish here need their heads examined

This thread makes me feel sorry for Nigeria. We are chruning out people with a defromed mindset and everyone always think they are literate just because they how to read and write.

MURIC gave a very detailed explanation of why NYSC camping activities is wrong. I have always wondered also why we need to take drills, March like a zombie everyday, Climb rope, etc. Please what is the usefulness of that activities in the camp when most people will never be in any paramilitary organization forever. It is not even a health exercise coz people collapse and some even die from the stress.

The soldiers in camp oppress corpers anyhow and give rubbish drills that do not contribute anything to the national development.

MURIC state the way forward and also said that 3weeks can be used for something importatnt like re-orientating youths, anti-corruption crusades, giving youth hope so as to remain patriotic to Nigeria coz most people are already tired of this country.

Nairaland is fast turning to a forum of people without critical sense, they don't contribute anything meaningful, everyone from page 1 to this page are saying rubbish except you and few other people.

Walahi, I just see the reason why Nigeria will find it hard to excel coz the bulk part of the population (Youth) are actually daft.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC To NYSC: Review Camp Training Now by AkwalaIke1: 7:37pm On Nov 14, 2019
[s]
YorubaHero12:

This thread makes me feel sorry for Nigeria. We are chruning out people with a defromed mindset and everyone always think they are literate just because they how to read and write.

MURIC gave a very detailed explanation of why NYSC camping activities is wrong. I have always wondered also why we need to take drills, March like a zombie everyday, Climb rope, etc. Please what is the usefulness of that activities in the camp when most people will never be in any paramilitary organization forever. It is not even a health exercise coz people collapse and some even die from the stress.

The soldiers in camp oppress corpers anyhow and give rubbish drills that do not contribute anything to the national development.

MURIC state the way forward and also said that 3weeks can be used for something importatnt like re-orientating youths, anti-corruption crusades, giving youth hope so as to remain patriotic to Nigeria coz most people are already tired of this country.

Nairaland is fast turning to a forum of people without critical sense, they don't contribute anything meaningful, everyone from page 1 to this page are saying rubbish except you and few other people.

Walahi, I just see the reason why Nigeria will find it hard to excel coz the bulk part of the population (Youth) are actually daft.
[/s]
trash trash trash
Re: MURIC To NYSC: Review Camp Training Now by xpool(m): 7:46pm On Nov 14, 2019
Dem dey wear skirt for battlefield?
Re: MURIC To NYSC: Review Camp Training Now by Motion123(m): 8:25pm On Nov 14, 2019
Are we suppose to be clapping for this... Oga advocate for the scrapping of the scheme or else respect the law of the scheme.....

Meanwhile, the scheme show be extended to 4weeks for prompt and proper vocational training. No be all this rush rush military suffering

2 Likes

Re: MURIC To NYSC: Review Camp Training Now by NekisBaby: 8:25pm On Nov 14, 2019
Nigerians are very religious people, but very far from God, let them stay in their houses if they cannot abide by the rules and regulations of NYSC .

1 Like

Re: MURIC To NYSC: Review Camp Training Now by GreyLaw(m): 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2019
einsteine:
MURIC is right.

The NYSC orientation camp is one of the greatest misuse of resources ever designed in history.

They wouldn't stop it because they allocate billions to it every year.

Why are you teaching people (who would eventually be posted to secondary schools) how to march, how to climb obstacle courses, etc when they are not going to do any military service afterwards? The entire NYSC is a misconceived exercise. The National Unity that it was meant to help is not being helped. In fact, I began to dislike people from a certain part of the country AFTER I was posted there.

If you disliked any human being or people because you lived with them, it is entirely your fault, not NYSC's. There are those who have lived in every part of this country and bonded perfectly with them.

You disliked them because you felt you were better than them. It is called superiority complex. Work on yourself!

1 Like

Re: MURIC To NYSC: Review Camp Training Now by Endowed595(m): 8:41pm On Nov 14, 2019
YorubaHero12:

Peeps like you, that can reason ought to be in that national assembly not those vagabonds that want to criminalize free speech.

At the elections this year, corpers died and so many stories of electoral violence against youths forced to serve their so called motherland were trending online. And some people are here defending the scheme and its nonsense laws. Its really painful. A whole year wasted, the scheme is just a means to get free, fresh and cheap labour to fill positions at organisations. Its really sad.
People like you give me hope. Thanks

1 Like

Re: MURIC To NYSC: Review Camp Training Now by AkwalaIke1: 9:04pm On Nov 14, 2019
[s]
YorubaHero12:

[/s]
Re: MURIC To NYSC: Review Camp Training Now by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:58pm On Nov 14, 2019
story story for muric...review nonsense I would say, its like telling the army to stop drilling exercises!
Re: MURIC To NYSC: Review Camp Training Now by Khaleell001(m): 10:12pm On Nov 14, 2019
nony43:
Biko, they are not the first Corpers to serve this nation, if they can't abide by NYSC ethics, they should please apply for an exemption letter

Before I say anything, I know you will call me a troll ,but I am not.
I only saw a faulty understanding that's why I want to correct it.
What is the purpose of military drill in this day and age?
What purpose does it serve to these graduates?

We hate change because we are so used to such nonsense.
I had the opportunity to go there, but I decided not to go because I see it as irrelevant.
Re: MURIC To NYSC: Review Camp Training Now by Khaleell001(m): 10:14pm On Nov 14, 2019
helinues:
It is National Youth Service for christ sake not Youth Religious Service

Where there are no laws, it simply means no sins

Her people not inclined to say something important.
I know your read with a bias mindset since its coming from a Muslim organization yiu love to hate.
All the points the learned prof marshalled are very poignant to any sensible person to reason with.
Re: MURIC To NYSC: Review Camp Training Now by Khaleell001(m): 10:16pm On Nov 14, 2019
LastSurvivor11:
Instead of advocating economy review or scrapping nysc entirely, muric is here talking about religion..
Have you seen any country grow based on religion??
Misplaced priority!!

if you don't know religion then just keep shut.

Religion has grown so many empires than you would think.
Without the morality of religion things would go awry.
Re: MURIC To NYSC: Review Camp Training Now by Khaleell001(m): 10:19pm On Nov 14, 2019
Jamesilvar:
There is alot of sense in what was said there.

thank you joor.
some simpletons were just mouthing off nonsense without looking carefully at the crux of his argument.
we lack critical thinkers here who are always ready to pounce without scrutiny.
Re: MURIC To NYSC: Review Camp Training Now by Khaleell001(m): 10:21pm On Nov 14, 2019
ZombieTERROR:
All terrorists should know that State laws supersedes all religious laws...

Practice your religion in the four corners of your home state and your religious house...

Leave everyone at of it in public

You don't seem to fail in showing your shallowness.

Did you read the article with an open mind?
Well, I don't expect a zombie to reason any differently.
Re: MURIC To NYSC: Review Camp Training Now by Khaleell001(m): 10:25pm On Nov 14, 2019
AkwalaIke1:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash

I know it won't make sense to you because your brain is made of trash.
and it makes perfect sense since you can't reason beyond your present condition.
literate but very uncritically foolish in mindset.
Re: MURIC To NYSC: Review Camp Training Now by ChikezieU(m): 10:27pm On Nov 14, 2019
GeoAfrikana:
This article is full of sense and thought-provoking punchlines.

Unfortunately, bigotry and hate will prevent many from justice in their assessment.

Someone up there is saying why aren't they talking against Corruption or bad leadership.

Firstly, MURIC is basically for Muslim rights not anti-corruption.

Secondly, one misdeed begets another. Do you not see that adultery, alcoholism, lavish spending and Yahoo are brothers of the same mother?

. have you been to camp recently?
Re: MURIC To NYSC: Review Camp Training Now by Khaleell001(m): 10:29pm On Nov 14, 2019
YorubaHero12:

They are very lazy in body and uncritically daft in mindset.
They lack the capacity to reason properly and have very obscure foresight ogmf our a nation works.

1 Like

Re: MURIC To NYSC: Review Camp Training Now by LastSurvivor11: 10:48pm On Nov 14, 2019
Khaleell001:

if you don't know religion then just keep shut.

Religion has grown so many empires than you would think.
Without the morality of religion things would go awry.

U said I should keep shut just because my point didn’t agree with you??
I have really seen how religious you are..

Re: MURIC To NYSC: Review Camp Training Now by Khaleell001(m): 10:50pm On Nov 14, 2019
egoldi01:

That is the point. We left more grievous economic and security issues and are fuming over petty issues. As religious as we are in this county, where has that led us to in the comity of developing economies?

I doubt if your read the article.
If you want what is good for this country you can't but agree with the points the learned prof raised
Re: MURIC To NYSC: Review Camp Training Now by Khaleell001(m): 10:54pm On Nov 14, 2019
LastSurvivor11:

U said I should keep shut just because my point didn’t agree with you?? I have really seen how religious you are..
whatever suits you oga
Re: MURIC To NYSC: Review Camp Training Now by guidelight: 7:46am On Nov 15, 2019
In as much as NYSC needs to review some of its policies, reviewing the Uniform shouldn't be one. My reason: NYSC started since 1973. Since Muslims and Christians has been serving without anyone objecting to the uniform why now? What has changed?
Secondly I strongly disagree with the MURIC man as his arguments are riddled with ignorance of NYSC' s modus operandi . Parade and drills are just a figment of what goes on Camp.
Have he not heard of Skill acquisition & Entrepreneurship development trainings where Corps members acquire skills that give them opportunity for being self reliant? Have he not heard of intellectual lectures being delivered by various experts on Camp?
He has cleared shown through his vituperations that he did not serve as most of us have done.
Re: MURIC To NYSC: Review Camp Training Now by RichardKajola(m): 8:41am On Nov 15, 2019
rockyh:
what sense are they making. What do u think is the essence of SAED in camp or did u get carried away with the back side of ladies in shorts n forgot ur reason for service
The question should be what's the use of the military exercise? soldiers even use it to take advantage of corpers....that's where your attention should be

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

House Of Rep Suspends #4000 Call Up Letter Fee / Nigerians React To Igwetu Linda Nkechi Shot Dead By Police: 'Scrap NYSC Now' / NYSC Presents N26.7m To Families Of Dead Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.