Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,314 members, 7,954,260 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:38 PM

Comedian Akpororo Grabs His Butt Wife As They Celebrates 4th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Akpororo Grabs His Butt Wife As They Celebrates 4th Wedding Anniversary (2049 Views)

Asa Asika Grabs His Girlfriend, DJ Cuppy (Photo) / Comedian Akpororo Shares Photos Of His Twin Babies / Soma Apex Grabs His Manhood In Underwear Pic: "Futur Wife, It's Waiting For You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Akpororo Grabs His Butt Wife As They Celebrates 4th Wedding Anniversary by GistReport: 9:26am On Nov 14, 2019
Akporo and his wife, Josephine Ijeoma are celebrating their fourth wedding anniversary.

The couple took to Instagram to celebrate each other. Both shared loved-up photos and wrote beautiful words appreciating each other. One of the photos shows Akporo carrying Jojo on his hips. He planted a kiss on her lips in another.

He wrote:
Happy 4years anniversary to us @jojosplace_vantage it’s just like yesterday I remember traveling to Ibadan 4/5 times in one week just to be with you love won kill me, I am so blessed with you because you came into my life at the right time. Happy 4years anniversary and forever to go
https://www.instagram.com/p/B41jjOthIvO

The Nigerian comedian also recounted courting her and how he had to travel to Ibadan about 4 to 5 times a week just to see her.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/comedian-akpororo-grabs-his-backside-wife-as-they-celebrates-4th-wedding-anniversary

Re: Comedian Akpororo Grabs His Butt Wife As They Celebrates 4th Wedding Anniversary by GistReport: 9:27am On Nov 14, 2019
undecided

Re: Comedian Akpororo Grabs His Butt Wife As They Celebrates 4th Wedding Anniversary by Praizenewstv: 9:34am On Nov 14, 2019
Grab ke
Re: Comedian Akpororo Grabs His Butt Wife As They Celebrates 4th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 14, 2019
Hello guys,

No matter how UGLY you think you're, there's definitely one lady somewhere DYING to have you.

Just be yourself and stop chasing FOOLS, you'll surely smile like AKPORORO someday.

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Akpororo Grabs His Butt Wife As They Celebrates 4th Wedding Anniversary by adarayz(f): 9:46am On Nov 14, 2019
This space is booked
Re: Comedian Akpororo Grabs His Butt Wife As They Celebrates 4th Wedding Anniversary by iamJ(m): 9:49am On Nov 14, 2019
butt?

are u trying to be funny?

that butt no big reach 1 of my babe boobs
Re: Comedian Akpororo Grabs His Butt Wife As They Celebrates 4th Wedding Anniversary by adarayz(f): 9:49am On Nov 14, 2019
@gist report you no sabi construct sentence Abi undecided
Which one is "...grab his butt wife"

It's wife's butt Abeg change am

embarassed

1 Like

Re: Comedian Akpororo Grabs His Butt Wife As They Celebrates 4th Wedding Anniversary by adarayz(f): 9:52am On Nov 14, 2019
iamJ:
butt?

are u trying to be funny?

that butt no big reach 1 of my babe boobs
Chios kiss

I have to Answere for akpororo's wife

The bum short she's wearing is worth more than your babes breast, nyash, and body join.

wink

I wish akpororo saw this

1 Like

Re: Comedian Akpororo Grabs His Butt Wife As They Celebrates 4th Wedding Anniversary by iamJ(m): 9:58am On Nov 14, 2019
adarayz:

Chios kiss

The bum short she's wearing is worth more than your babes breast, nyash, and body join.

wink

I wish akpororo saw this
na so cheesy cheesy cheesy wetin concern me with the bowl that the rice was kept, if the rice isnt sweet, its not sweet, let her wear diamond bum short, my girl boobs still big pass her butt

as for u cheesy cheesy cheesy wanted to talk but after looking at ur picture, some things are better left unsaid cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Akpororo Grabs His Butt Wife As They Celebrates 4th Wedding Anniversary by LesbianBoy(m): 10:32am On Nov 14, 2019
adarayz:

Chios kiss

wink

I wish akpororo saw this

Why are you feeling like a fine girl in ya profile picture? angry
Re: Comedian Akpororo Grabs His Butt Wife As They Celebrates 4th Wedding Anniversary by QFOComNg: 11:51am On Nov 14, 2019
Pretty Lady
Happy Anniversary to them
Re: Comedian Akpororo Grabs His Butt Wife As They Celebrates 4th Wedding Anniversary by rex444(m): 11:59am On Nov 14, 2019
indeed !!!!! grab his butt wife ......mmmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Stephanie Coker Welcomes Her First Child With Her Husband, Olumide Aderinokun / Davido Look So Sexy Without Clothes / “something Wey Go Finish Now Now” – Davido Shades Wizkid’s Endorsement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.