Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Wizkid Reacts STRONGLY As AKA Tells Burna Boy He's Ready To End Feud - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Reacts STRONGLY As AKA Tells Burna Boy He's Ready To End Feud (819 Views)

Offset Tells Burna Boy To Check His DM / Wizkid Reacts After Fayose Collapsed When Police Fired Teargas / Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Reacts STRONGLY As AKA Tells Burna Boy He's Ready To End Feud by AmeboBook: 9:56am On Nov 14, 2019
It's no longer news that some South African artists have sent a petition to the Minister of Arts and Culture against the inclusion of Burna Boy at the ‘Africa Unite’ concert. Despite this, rapper AKA has reached out to Burna Boy via Twitter saying he is willing to swallow his pride and put an end to their division after the former buddies fell apart as a result of the xenophobic attacks in which the lives of many Nigerians were lost. The rapper whose real name is Kiernan Jarryd Forbes tweeted:

"Leadership. I am willing to swallow my pride and put an end to this division. @burnaboy Are you?"

Wizkid also had a vulgar but strong reaction to all the drama between Burna Boy and AKA. He also tweeted:

"I’ve seen so many insensitive and dumb stupid comments from You celebrities and I’m so disappointed! This is not a time to fight or point fingers!! Let love lead. Use your head! u fucking dumb bleeps! People are dying foreal! Watch what you say!"

Meanwhile, you can check out some of the tweets/reactions below.

https://www.amebobook.com/i-am-willing-to-swallow-my-pride-and-put-an-end-to-this-division-south-african-rapper-aka-tells-burna-boy-59600.html

(1) (Reply)

I Just Got My Naija Passport With "Work Permit" - Shatta Wale Says / Speed Darlington Flaunts N2million Gold Chains He Bought Inside Yaba Market / Bimbo Afolayan Lays Curses On IG Trolls Asking Her To Get A Better Apartment For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.