Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,354 members, 7,954,420 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:42 PM

Dija And Husband Expecting 3rd Child - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dija And Husband Expecting 3rd Child (34962 Views)

Portable Expecting 3rd Child With Omobewaji Oluwaferanmi / Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) / Chacha Eke Expecting 3rd Baby - Shares Family Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dija And Husband Expecting 3rd Child by MaziEDOZIE(m): 4:17pm On Nov 14, 2019
You never born and you don dey announce am give public? If village pipo give you miscarriage nah you go begin cry and shout.

2 Likes

Re: Dija And Husband Expecting 3rd Child by franugo(m): 4:17pm On Nov 14, 2019
Where the pictures na Naim be say I just rushed here in vain
Re: Dija And Husband Expecting 3rd Child by Chithauri(m): 4:19pm On Nov 14, 2019
Her husband just dey fire her anyhow.
Re: Dija And Husband Expecting 3rd Child by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 14, 2019
GoTV:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think it is bad for a woman to be fornicating and boldly announcing the shameful resultant pregnancy online. Where are our morals in this country? I think the federal government should clamp down on giving birth outside wedlock so as to restore sanity amongst our shameless youths sad

She is married. Sometimes we should use that THING up there before typing. Just saying undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dija And Husband Expecting 3rd Child by banty: 4:23pm On Nov 14, 2019
GoTV:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think it is bad for a woman to be fornicating and boldly announcing the shameful resultant pregnancy online. Where are our morals in this country? I think the federal government should clamp down on giving birth outside wedlock so as to restore sanity amongst our shameless youths sad

Stop dis nonsense Gotv, Dija is legally married!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dija And Husband Expecting 3rd Child by darlenese(f): 4:24pm On Nov 14, 2019
GoTV:

she is legally married

7 Likes

Re: Dija And Husband Expecting 3rd Child by Agugbadin: 4:24pm On Nov 14, 2019
GrandMufti:
What should we do with this? Womb-watch?

Womb watchers are called Chinedu after their grand Master. Chinedu the womb watcher
Re: Dija And Husband Expecting 3rd Child by olatilldend: 4:24pm On Nov 14, 2019
Read passport of mallamIlia while in secondary school, defo looking forward to the animation.

1 Like

Re: Dija And Husband Expecting 3rd Child by olayinkajnr(m): 4:25pm On Nov 14, 2019
GoTV:

As a born again Christian that you claim to be, did your pastor preach to you not to verify things before trying to label one immoral?

You ain't a born again Christian but an hypocrite.

Dija is legally married.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dija And Husband Expecting 3rd Child by Agugbadin: 4:26pm On Nov 14, 2019
GrandMufti:
What should we do with this? Womb-watch?

Womb watchers are called Chinedu after their grand Master Chinedu the womb watcher

1 Like

Re: Dija And Husband Expecting 3rd Child by Ayoefa: 4:28pm On Nov 14, 2019
GoTV:

Seriously? Federal govt to get involved in people's morality? The only difference between you and Boko Haram fantics is that you have not started to use violence to impose your religious fanaticism on the rest of us.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dija And Husband Expecting 3rd Child by Wande22(m): 4:29pm On Nov 14, 2019
Re: Dija And Husband Expecting 3rd Child by Amumaigwe: 4:29pm On Nov 14, 2019
Noblekingmusic:
Popular singer Dija reveals in her latest post that she and her husband are expecting their 3rd child son .

The former mavin first lady seems to be excited as she took to her IG page to announce the good news recently.

She wrote ;

https://www.instagram.com/p/B40S4HyBEcA/?igshid=1kx2v46r01eca

Wow..what a good news, congrats to the couple.

News Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/mummy-3-loading-singer-dija-expecting-her-3rd-child/

Releasing more babies than hit songs, huh?
Re: Dija And Husband Expecting 3rd Child by Ausken(m): 4:32pm On Nov 14, 2019
GoTV:

if this comment is intended for her, she is married!!�

3 Likes

Re: Dija And Husband Expecting 3rd Child by Adrian98(m): 4:33pm On Nov 14, 2019
GoTV:

You claim to be a born again Christian but you're here judging somebody

3 Likes

Re: Dija And Husband Expecting 3rd Child by Ayoefa: 4:33pm On Nov 14, 2019
DennisEche:
this no de wear hijab, muric how market

Did Muric tell you that every Muslim must wear Hijab? NO, they simply want those who choose to wear it to have the right to wear it. I'm in full support of their stance.
Can you comprehend the difference?

6 Likes

Re: Dija And Husband Expecting 3rd Child by 360command: 4:34pm On Nov 14, 2019
Dis one just dey born yet she flat like slippers.
Re: Dija And Husband Expecting 3rd Child by PrincessGift(f): 4:34pm On Nov 14, 2019
YorubaPrince:
Who she be?
Dija JjC person she use to be in the mavin records,with tiwa savage and Dr sid undecided

1 Like

Re: Dija And Husband Expecting 3rd Child by PrincessGift(f): 4:36pm On Nov 14, 2019
"I want you to know that I love u baby,I need you to know that I will never leave you" Dija my realest female musician I missed your voice cry

2 Likes

Re: Dija And Husband Expecting 3rd Child by gnykelly(m): 4:37pm On Nov 14, 2019
fnafaty03:
wow
she don open leg finish o
bros the thing sweet I tell you
Re: Dija And Husband Expecting 3rd Child by garetz: 4:47pm On Nov 14, 2019
GoTV:

3 Likes

Re: Dija And Husband Expecting 3rd Child by Kholar211: 4:52pm On Nov 14, 2019
GoTV:

U dey crazy. Just accept it.

3 Likes

Re: Dija And Husband Expecting 3rd Child by MrFly(m): 5:04pm On Nov 14, 2019
is she still singing?
Re: Dija And Husband Expecting 3rd Child by Mariangeles(f): 5:08pm On Nov 14, 2019
GoTV:
What is this one saying ? undecided
Re: Dija And Husband Expecting 3rd Child by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 14, 2019
Mariangeles:

What is this one saying ? undecided

Pls don't provoke me this evening
Re: Dija And Husband Expecting 3rd Child by thundafire: 5:31pm On Nov 14, 2019
GoTV:
dats her husband na,did u fornicate with her
Re: Dija And Husband Expecting 3rd Child by DBossNG(m): 5:32pm On Nov 14, 2019
GoTV:

Which kind of born again christian are you that does not know the truth about a matter and yet drawing unreasonable conclusions. Get informed, na lie, na to dey disgrace fellow born again christians up and down with untruths. Next time, always confirm whatever you think you know before coming here to spew trash.

1 Like

Re: Dija And Husband Expecting 3rd Child by Dextre(m): 5:39pm On Nov 14, 2019
GoTV:

Your name says it all...you brain subscription don expire. Just see wetin u write here without any prior research. Will you delete this thing my friend

1 Like

Re: Dija And Husband Expecting 3rd Child by davidque: 5:40pm On Nov 14, 2019
GoTV:
She is not a Christian, besides the man besides her was referred to as her husband. So how did you arrive at the accusation of fornication
Re: Dija And Husband Expecting 3rd Child by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 14, 2019
Na wa o. This one don turn incubator......lol. congratulations Madam. The earlier the better

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fan Insults Chioma Akpotha On Instagram, Omoni Oboli Comes To Her Rescue / Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Parents In Atlanta As They Await The Arrival Of J's / Ijeoma Eneh And Chineme Chris Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.