Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Dija And Husband Expecting 3rd Child - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dija And Husband Expecting 3rd Child (34873 Views)

Portable Expecting 3rd Child With Omobewaji Oluwaferanmi / Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) / Chacha Eke Expecting 3rd Baby - Shares Family Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dija And Husband Expecting 3rd Child by xtrim1: 5:54pm On Nov 14, 2019
GoTV:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think it is bad for a woman to be fornicating and boldly announcing the shameful resultant pregnancy online. Where are our morals in this country? I think the federal government should clamp down on giving birth outside wedlock so as to restore sanity amongst our shameless youths sad
She is married. Stop embarrassing yourself.
Re: Dija And Husband Expecting 3rd Child by Mouthpis(m): 6:19pm On Nov 14, 2019
GoTV:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think it is bad for a woman to be fornicating and boldly announcing the shameful resultant pregnancy online. Where are our morals in this country? I think the federal government should clamp down on giving birth outside wedlock so as to restore sanity amongst our shameless youths sad

I have been noticing u in this forum.

U are one of the greatest hypocrites we have here.

I don't know what ur mission is. Whether to cause religious crisis or what I don't know.

It is very evident u are not a Christian.

Leave Christianity out of ur misery.

I don't know ur religion.

But what I want to tell u is that u are a fool. I repeat, u are a very FOOLISH FOOL.

Idiaaat...

2 Likes

Re: Dija And Husband Expecting 3rd Child by tollyboy5(m): 6:19pm On Nov 14, 2019
ThinkSmarter:
NAIJA people.
make una born responsibly.
many people still dey born 6 pikins on top dis hardships when e full we country.
many youths dey play betnja and concre work to survive.
many graduates dey do okada, keke and sales girl to survive.
By 2050, naija go kwafuka, na only d fittest fit survive then.
inside life bro

2 Likes

Re: Dija And Husband Expecting 3rd Child by TomMary(f): 6:21pm On Nov 14, 2019
GoTV:
she is MARRIED born again Christian..... Haba
Re: Dija And Husband Expecting 3rd Child by soullove1881(m): 6:24pm On Nov 14, 2019
GoTV:

Funny you, then abortion is ok right?
Re: Dija And Husband Expecting 3rd Child by cenaman(m): 6:26pm On Nov 14, 2019
GoTV:
Mumu, she is happily married.
Re: Dija And Husband Expecting 3rd Child by tillaman(m): 6:47pm On Nov 14, 2019
GoTV:
Gotv please you need to verify things before posting it, If you are truly a child of God you are not supposed to accuse people wrongly without proper verification!! Go and sin no more and let the lord be with you

1 Like

Re: Dija And Husband Expecting 3rd Child by Marvin5995: 7:05pm On Nov 14, 2019
But this girl like f**k sha
Re: Dija And Husband Expecting 3rd Child by Blitz888(m): 7:09pm On Nov 14, 2019
GoTV:

Are you not aware she's married
Re: Dija And Husband Expecting 3rd Child by omohlexy: 7:23pm On Nov 14, 2019
Hmm! Sister you like prick o! Now now now?
Re: Dija And Husband Expecting 3rd Child by Bahamas95(m): 7:28pm On Nov 14, 2019
Obyken23:
This one still dey this country If she likes make she born dozens who cares.. abeg pass me d lighter make I blow my weed...
Bros you nor return the last lighter wey I give you o

1 Like

Re: Dija And Husband Expecting 3rd Child by SweetPreeq(m): 7:38pm On Nov 14, 2019
Hat trick loading....
Re: Dija And Husband Expecting 3rd Child by SweetPreeq(m): 7:40pm On Nov 14, 2019
Blitz888:

Are you not aware she's married

Thank you jare

If people are not sure of something they should shut tf up

1 Like

Re: Dija And Husband Expecting 3rd Child by BlacDonaldTrump(m): 7:45pm On Nov 14, 2019
GoTV:

She is a married woman who birthed her two children in the holy institution of marriage.
Kindly do your findings before typing on any social platform whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: Dija And Husband Expecting 3rd Child by dave4rella(m): 7:59pm On Nov 14, 2019
cool

Meaning that she's fvcking on a steady
Re: Dija And Husband Expecting 3rd Child by Midas01: 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2019
So who cares about your stupid weed ?
Obyken23:
This one still dey this country If she likes make she born dozens who cares.. abeg pass me d lighter make I blow my weed...
Re: Dija And Husband Expecting 3rd Child by Greenfit(m): 8:29pm On Nov 14, 2019
GoTV:
boss man. she is legally married... go n find out before you start finishing her
Re: Dija And Husband Expecting 3rd Child by mrchineke: 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2019
Shit hole people with their insane knaick for having babies yet 190m idiots cannot produce common rice and pencils.

Baby, welcome to poverty!
Re: Dija And Husband Expecting 3rd Child by DarkJeddi(m): 8:52pm On Nov 14, 2019
GoTV:
Seems you are too busy being a Born Again to read where it is mentioned that she and her HUSBAND are expecting their 3rd child.. shocked

Ehh,Mr Born Again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dija And Husband Expecting 3rd Child by SURElee(f): 9:28pm On Nov 14, 2019
GoTV:

Keep your born again ism one side. So you don't know Dija is married with 2kids?she is just one celeb who knows how to keep her marriage and family off social Media

1 Like

Re: Dija And Husband Expecting 3rd Child by vicben27(m): 9:33pm On Nov 14, 2019
naso she dey born every two two weeks
Re: Dija And Husband Expecting 3rd Child by timizeus(m): 10:08pm On Nov 14, 2019
GoTV:
if u don't know something, must u always comment? If u must know she is married and that man there is her lawfully wedded husband. Stop been hateful. I might tag it as hate speech.

1 Like

Re: Dija And Husband Expecting 3rd Child by jcross19: 10:29pm On Nov 14, 2019
GoTV:
very shameful for someone to be hiding under false pretence !!!! you are ashamed of your god!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dija And Husband Expecting 3rd Child by Antoeni(m): 11:35pm On Nov 14, 2019
Oga Fire Down no time

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cyprus Police Shutting Down Rema Performance In Cyprus (video) / "16 Knocking On My Door " - Regina Daniels Lies About Her Age / M.I Finally Reveals His Girlfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.