Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,876 members, 7,838,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Why The Lull On Ibb Bashing On Nl - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Lull On Ibb Bashing On Nl (523 Views)

History Is Made As Audu Ogbe Blamed The Dwindling Economy On IBB! / My Thought On Ibb, Atiku And Buhari Bid And Next Generation Of Northerner / Abiola's Daughter's Letter On Ibb's Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Lull On Ibb Bashing On Nl by Boboribo: 1:15am On Nov 18, 2010
I just noticed that the bashing of IBB on NL has abated. Is he no longer a force to be reckoned with or the "bashers" have realised that the tirades were misplaced.
Re: Why The Lull On Ibb Bashing On Nl by Blazay(m): 10:40am On Nov 18, 2010
Confusion has set in. grin
The bashers have now become supporters of IBB by proxy.
Now, that the realization has dawned on them that IBB MAY be the next president of Nigeria.
Watch them all go sew aso ebi with his face on it come 2011.

Ran ka de de! grin
Re: Why The Lull On Ibb Bashing On Nl by naso2(m): 10:43am On Nov 18, 2010
seeing that IBB is failing to even cross the first hurdle of consensus northern candidate, there is no point dissipating energy on him. HE IS FAST WANING INTO INSIGNIFICANCE.
Re: Why The Lull On Ibb Bashing On Nl by googles: 10:48am On Nov 18, 2010
What is IBB undecided

I thot dat thing has gone into extinction . . . why are we still talking about things are extinct undecided

or its an anthropology thread nii ? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Is This For Real? (pic) / Senate Grills Sanusi Over Comments On Assembly Budget / You Goofed, Alao-akala Replies Tinubu !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.