Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,048 members, 7,953,165 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:41 AM

Comedian Akpororo And Wife Celebrates 4th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Akpororo And Wife Celebrates 4th Wedding Anniversary (575 Views)

Akpororo And His Wife, Josephine Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Akpororo And Wife, Josphine Loved Up In New Photo / Akpororo And Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Kiss On Stage At His Comedy Show In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Akpororo And Wife Celebrates 4th Wedding Anniversary by ginimary: 12:16pm On Nov 14, 2019
SOURCE(NAIJAPALABA.COM)-Popular Nigerian comedian Jephthah Bowoto popularly known has Akpororo, has taken to social media to mark the occasion of being married to his darling wife, Josephine, for four years.

The doting husband shared a cute photo on his verified Instagram page, accompanied with a sweet note to his dearly beloved.

Akpororo also recounted how he had to occasionally travel to Ibadan multiple times in a week, just so that he could spend time with his woman.

He said: “Happy 4years anniversary to us @jojosplace_vantage it’s just like yesterday I remember traveling to Ibadan 4/5 times in one week just to be with you love won kill me, I am so blessed with you because you came into my life at the right time. Happy 4years anniversary and forever to go”
Also celebrating their wedding anniversary, the comedian’s wife shared a heartwarming post on her official Instagram page. Josephine heartily expressed her appreciation to God for keeping her family, and also gushed over how much she loves and cares for her man.

Read more at: https://naijapalaba.com/entertainment/comedian-akpororo-and-wife-celebrates-4th-wedding-anniversary/

Re: Comedian Akpororo And Wife Celebrates 4th Wedding Anniversary by SocialJustice: 12:34pm On Nov 14, 2019
Fresh wife.

(1) (Reply)

See What CRISTIANO RONALDO Eats / Bobrisky Debunks Rumors Of Tonto Dikeh’s Deportation (Photo) / Total Transformation - Former Orange Seller Looking Fresh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.