Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:46 AM

#tachataughtme: Titans Reveal What They’ve Learnt From Bbnaija Star - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #tachataughtme: Titans Reveal What They’ve Learnt From Bbnaija Star (409 Views)

5 Lessons learnt From Davido And Portable In Osun Election / Mercy Eke Apologizes To Nigerians: 'I've Learnt From My Mistakes' / Tunde And Wunmi Obe Reveal What Kept Them Together For 30 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#tachataughtme: Titans Reveal What They’ve Learnt From Bbnaija Star by spunky425(m): 12:40pm On Nov 14, 2019

Bbnaija Pepper Dem housemate, Tacha certainly has one of the most loyal fans and they don’t hide it.

“Titans“, as they call themselves have taken to social media to reveal how the one time Bbnaija housemate has inspired them.

Tacha during her time in the house was popular for her adept doggedness, no nonsense personality and her temper when she’s angry.

She eventually got disqualified after a physical altercation with eventual winner, Mercy Eke, but this didn’t take the Titans away.

With over 21K tweets and trending at number 1 at the moment, take a look at the best #TachaTaughtMe tweets below;

https://www.delaniblog.com.ng/2019/11/tachataughtme-titans-reveal-what-theyve-learnt-from-bbnaija-star-and-its-touching/

(1) (Reply)

Coza:on Friday I Was Just Weeping-biodun Fatoyinho Tell His Congregation (video) / Nigerian Passport Will Add Value If Burna Boy Wins Grammy: Teni / T.I. Breaks Silence Over His Statement About His Daughter's Virgin - Watch Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.