Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,773 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:29 AM

Tunde And Wunmi Obe Reveal What Kept Them Together For 30 Years - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tunde And Wunmi Obe Reveal What Kept Them Together For 30 Years (21567 Views)

Angry Fans Boo Burna Boy After Singer Kept Them Waiting For Hours (Video) / Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Beautiful Pictures / Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tunde And Wunmi Obe Reveal What Kept Them Together For 30 Years by Mowunmiaf: 3:45pm On Jul 24, 2018
Veteran showbiz couple, Tunde and Wunmi Obe (T.W.O) just celebrated their 20th wedding anniversary and 30 years of friendship.

The pair has now shared the exciting journey of their life and career and how they have managed to stay off controversies in their marital life and music career.

They revealed this in a new interview.

See excerpts from the interview below:

How have you been able to stay together as a couple for 20 years and also a musical duo for 30 years?

Tunde: When we first came together, it was more like a professional relationship; later we found out that we had a connection. I think the point of attraction then was that we both recently lost our fathers. And our fathers were like the main breadwinners in our families, and a lot of people could not understand this. When you are used to a certain lifestyle and then you lose a parent, things change.

We both understood that and connected at that level, and then we realised that we had more common interest other than music; we started finding excuses to rehearse vocally on our own, which is professional. But half of the time, we were talking our own things and things progressed from there. Why I am giving you this background is to let you know that we didn’t purposely juggle anything.

The friendship happened naturally and this was due to the talent we shared. If we have been together for thirty years, which means that I was 20 when we met, that means I have known her almost half of my life. So, for me being with her is beyond reason; there is a genuine friendship and I think that is what it is. Our marriage is based on friendship first before any infatuation or love. Love is important but friendship and the respect we have for each other is what has kept us together for these years.

Source: http://aftrending.com/tunde-and-wunmi-obe-reveal-what-kept-them-together-for-30-years/

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde And Wunmi Obe Reveal What Kept Them Together For 30 Years by Thatnawtichick(f): 4:18pm On Jul 24, 2018
T.W.O.....Together forever .. kiss kiss

16 Likes

Re: Tunde And Wunmi Obe Reveal What Kept Them Together For 30 Years by Augustinaz(m): 9:31am On Jul 25, 2018
Ok
Re: Tunde And Wunmi Obe Reveal What Kept Them Together For 30 Years by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:32am On Jul 25, 2018
#RESPECT.
We pray for something beautiful and much longer than this with bae!
Happy Anniversary T.W.O.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde And Wunmi Obe Reveal What Kept Them Together For 30 Years by jeffoe(m): 9:33am On Jul 25, 2018
Much love
Re: Tunde And Wunmi Obe Reveal What Kept Them Together For 30 Years by somehow: 9:34am On Jul 25, 2018
No noise.

Respect for eachother made it better.

No time for shenanigans.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde And Wunmi Obe Reveal What Kept Them Together For 30 Years by ORACLE1975(m): 9:34am On Jul 25, 2018
Am happy for guys.
Re: Tunde And Wunmi Obe Reveal What Kept Them Together For 30 Years by Sleekywendy: 9:35am On Jul 25, 2018
Nice

2 Likes

Re: Tunde And Wunmi Obe Reveal What Kept Them Together For 30 Years by agbonkamen(f): 9:37am On Jul 25, 2018
this generation guys have got only expired dick to offer grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Tunde And Wunmi Obe Reveal What Kept Them Together For 30 Years by opribo(m): 9:37am On Jul 25, 2018
Its simple, one of them must have agreed to tplerate the bullsh1t of the other no matter what happens but more importantly is thst they both understand themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Tunde And Wunmi Obe Reveal What Kept Them Together For 30 Years by babyfaceafrica: 9:39am On Jul 25, 2018
nice one...not all this social media couples..this people have been able.to keep their marriage out of the spotlight

6 Likes

Re: Tunde And Wunmi Obe Reveal What Kept Them Together For 30 Years by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 25, 2018
Friendship before love.

1 Like

Re: Tunde And Wunmi Obe Reveal What Kept Them Together For 30 Years by cenaman(m): 9:42am On Jul 25, 2018
nonsense! what's 20yrs in marriage? was it not suppose to last a life time? my grandfather died at a time when my elders uncle was 82yrs that means he was married to my grandma for over 82yrs. just 20yrs you people want the whole wide world to know.

1 Like

Re: Tunde And Wunmi Obe Reveal What Kept Them Together For 30 Years by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 25, 2018
agbonkamen:
this generation guys have got only expired dick to offer grin grin grin grin grin

Why talk like a LovePeddler? And if you get treated like one you will cry

Imbecilee
Re: Tunde And Wunmi Obe Reveal What Kept Them Together For 30 Years by myners007: 9:49am On Jul 25, 2018
wack singers.I rember back in the days when Charly boy introduce them to each other as well as ochestrating their marriage

1 Like

Re: Tunde And Wunmi Obe Reveal What Kept Them Together For 30 Years by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 25, 2018
agbonkamen:

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Your profile pic says it all...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Re: Tunde And Wunmi Obe Reveal What Kept Them Together For 30 Years by agbonkamen(f): 9:52am On Jul 25, 2018
Azmodan:

Why talk like a LovePeddler? And if you get treated like one you will cry

Imbecilee
expired walking stick spotted grin grin grin
Re: Tunde And Wunmi Obe Reveal What Kept Them Together For 30 Years by Born2Breed(f): 9:52am On Jul 25, 2018
Best couple in Nigeria.

When your marriage is not on social media always it will stand the test of time.

1 Like

Re: Tunde And Wunmi Obe Reveal What Kept Them Together For 30 Years by agbonkamen(f): 9:53am On Jul 25, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Your profile pic says it all...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

who be dis one undecided undecided
Re: Tunde And Wunmi Obe Reveal What Kept Them Together For 30 Years by oruma19: 9:53am On Jul 25, 2018
Tunde has always been a "one man, one vote" person. wunmi is lucky... if u know, u know..lolz

1 Like

Re: Tunde And Wunmi Obe Reveal What Kept Them Together For 30 Years by phemmyfour: 9:55am On Jul 25, 2018
Charley boys crew turned lovers
Re: Tunde And Wunmi Obe Reveal What Kept Them Together For 30 Years by ImaIma1(f): 9:55am On Jul 25, 2018
Great marriage between two friends.

Always the best
Re: Tunde And Wunmi Obe Reveal What Kept Them Together For 30 Years by phemmyfour: 9:56am On Jul 25, 2018
agbonkamen:
Always lacking creativity
Re: Tunde And Wunmi Obe Reveal What Kept Them Together For 30 Years by congorasta: 9:57am On Jul 25, 2018
[quote author=agbonkamen post=69685847]this generation guys have got only expired dick to offer grin grin grin grin grin[/quote

and smelly kpekus
Re: Tunde And Wunmi Obe Reveal What Kept Them Together For 30 Years by brenister10: 9:59am On Jul 25, 2018
cenaman:
nonsense! what's 20yrs in marriage? was it not suppose to last a life time? my grandfather died at a time when my elders uncle was 82yrs that means he was married to my grandma for over 82yrs. just 20yrs you people want the whole wide world to know.

Get the message into your dead brain bro. Enough of talking rubbish all for the sake of likes

6 Likes

Re: Tunde And Wunmi Obe Reveal What Kept Them Together For 30 Years by cenaman(m): 10:01am On Jul 25, 2018
brenister10:

Get the message into your dead brain bro. Enough of talking rubbish all for the sake of likes
what planet this idiot migrate from?
Re: Tunde And Wunmi Obe Reveal What Kept Them Together For 30 Years by HomeOfMe(f): 10:05am On Jul 25, 2018
Mowunmiaf:
Veteran showbiz couple, Tunde and Wunmi Obe (T.W.O) just celebrated their 20th wedding anniversary and 30 years of friendship.

The pair has now shared the exciting journey of their life and career and how they have managed to stay off controversies in their marital life and music career.

They revealed this in a new interview.

See excerpts from the interview below:

How have you been able to stay together as a couple for 20 years and also a musical duo for 30 years?

Tunde: When we first came together, it was more like a professional relationship; later we found out that we had a connection. I think the point of attraction then was that we both recently lost our fathers. And our fathers were like the main breadwinners in our families, and a lot of people could not understand this. When you are used to a certain lifestyle and then you lose a parent, things change.

We both understood that and connected at that level, and then we realised that we had more common interest other than music; we started finding excuses to rehearse vocally on our own, which is professional. But half of the time, we were talking our own things and things progressed from there. Why I am giving you this background is to let you know that we didn’t purposely juggle anything.

The friendship happened naturally and this was due to the talent we shared. If we have been together for thirty years, which means that I was 20 when we met, that means I have known her almost half of my life. So, for me being with her is beyond reason; there is a genuine friendship and I think that is what it is. Our marriage is based on friendship first before any infatuation or love. Love is important but friendship and the respect we have for each other is what has kept us together for these years.

Source: http://aftrending.com/tunde-and-wunmi-obe-reveal-what-kept-them-together-for-30-years/
I love these TWO...IRE OOOOO
Re: Tunde And Wunmi Obe Reveal What Kept Them Together For 30 Years by notoriousbabe: 10:10am On Jul 25, 2018
agbonkamen:
that's all you know in life
Re: Tunde And Wunmi Obe Reveal What Kept Them Together For 30 Years by MVLOX(m): 10:10am On Jul 25, 2018
I like be like dem wen I grow up ooo
Re: Tunde And Wunmi Obe Reveal What Kept Them Together For 30 Years by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 25, 2018
agbonkamen:
expired walking stick spotted grin grin grin

This one is clearly a wh0re and you are an enbarament to all the decent hardworking ladies here on nairaland

You have no iota of self respect or decency, I am sure it's just gala N50 and fan yogo N30 every guy uses to get into your pants .

You are so classless and cheap that your comments smell of mosquito coil .

You are just the flavor of the week for every okada rider and opc member in your neighborhood

Gutter tout

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Happened To Styl Plus Crew? / Israel DMW To DJ Cuppy: Thank You For Forgiving Me (Video) / Funke Akindele Hits 13 Million Instagram Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.