Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

My New Opinion Of China After 1year And 7months - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My New Opinion Of China After 1year And 7months (8127 Views)

See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) / The Beauty Of China — 中国的美丽 / FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Opinion Of China After 1year And 7months by ThePianoGuy: 6:09am On Jan 18, 2021
Contact Us for your Procurement from 1688 and taobao.
we can also help you pay your suppliers on alipay and 1688.

Normal and Express cargo available
we also waybill to different state.

https:///message/YBYH35LHD5UTA1

WhatsApp,+8613614014281
Re: My New Opinion Of China After 1year And 7months by ThePianoGuy: 10:53pm On Apr 28, 2021
ThePianoGuy:

WhatsApp,+8613614014281

WhatsApp,+8613614014281
Re: My New Opinion Of China After 1year And 7months by ThePianoGuy: 2:53am On May 29, 2021
ThePianoGuy:

WhatsApp,+8613614014281

Re: My New Opinion Of China After 1year And 7months by Lostchild(m): 11:03am On May 30, 2021
meobizy:
I don’t think I can survive there. It’s nice to see OP is thriving.

Even at 23 dating a 55 year old never crossed my mind talk less of now that I can’t go lower than 24 or higher than 26. 34 or 36 was the oldest woman I ever dated at the tender age of 21.

You are posting as a guy with a female profile
Re: My New Opinion Of China After 1year And 7months by Originalsly: 4:30pm On May 30, 2021
budaatum:

No, I don't judge acceptance by how many local girls one is able to bleep, though I don't think people who don't accept you will bleep you. I judge the ops acceptance by the ops overall tone which does imply he is accepted. If he wasn't, I expect to hear it in his tone. And to confirm, I asked if he works there, which would only be possible if he was accepted. And to be honest with you, I think his acceptance is due to his own acceptance of others. He reaps only the acceptance that he himself sows, and if he was unacceptable he wouldn't be accepted, I think.

He feels all alone ...... relationship with 3 older women... the oldest 55 years old.... old enough to be his mother.... he 2an5s to have relationships with his age mates..... and you gather from this that he feels accepted? He said it is not bad as a communist country compared to North Korea. We need to listen carefully to people who lived in these countries to try to understand what you as a Black are likely to experience.
Re: My New Opinion Of China After 1year And 7months by budaatum: 4:46pm On May 30, 2021
Originalsly:

He feels all alone ...... relationship with 3 older women... the oldest 55 years old.... old enough to be his mother.... he 2an5s to have relationships with his age mates..... and you gather from this that he feels accepted? He said it is not bad as a communist country compared to North Korea. We need to listen carefully to people who lived in these countries to try to understand what you as a Black are likely to experience.

I noticed ThePianoGuy is posting to "help you pay your suppliers on alipay and 1688", and "Normal and Express cargo available we also waybill to different state".

He listed a number with +861 code, which I checked and found is for somewhere in China, so I will insist that ThePianoGuy is not only accepted where he is but is now becoming comfortable enough to do his business from there as I always had faith in him that he would by making himself acceptable first to the women he had relations with instead of leaving his fate in the hands of China.

So let me say that you, ThePianoGuy, will continue to grow and be accepted in the land that your Lord God has provided for you. Amen.
Re: My New Opinion Of China After 1year And 7months by budaatum: 10:34am On Oct 18, 2022
It's been a while, ThePianoGuy.

How you getting on in China?
Re: My New Opinion Of China After 1year And 7months by ThePianoGuy: 2:57am On Aug 04, 2023

WhatsApp,+8613614014281
Re: My New Opinion Of China After 1year And 7months by Originalsly: 10:40am On Aug 04, 2023
meobizy:

I don’t think I can survive there. It’s nice to see OP is thriving.

Even at 23 dating a 55 year old never crossed my mind talk less of now that I can’t go lower than 24 or higher than 26. 34 or 36 was the oldest woman I ever dated at the tender age of 21.

Hmmm ... another male masquerading as female .... or are you transgender?
Re: My New Opinion Of China After 1year And 7months by meobizy(f): 12:27pm On Aug 04, 2023
Originalsly:

Hmmm ... another male masquerading as female .... or are you transgender?
a, b, c, d… z.
Re: My New Opinion Of China After 1year And 7months by Lungdick: 2:14pm On Aug 04, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos To Commence Removal Of Abandoned, Accident Vehicles / Qatar Visa / First Nation Shifts Flight Operations’ Resumption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.