Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,971 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Jack Ma Meets With Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jack Ma Meets With Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Photos) (50303 Views)

Tinubu Meets With Yemi Idowu And Toyin Subair In London (Pictures) / Governor Tambuwal Receives Osinbajo In Sokoto (Photos) / Will Adejoke Orelope-Adefulire Replace Osinbajo In 2019 As VP? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jack Ma Meets With Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Photos) by jom28gy(m): 5:33pm On Nov 14, 2019
VP, should use advantage of his coming,to launched Nigeria into e-commerce business hub
Re: Jack Ma Meets With Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Photos) by OPONG: 10:50pm On Nov 14, 2019
Welcome to Nigeria
Marlians let him dance soapy before he disappear
Re: Jack Ma Meets With Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Photos) by OPONG: 10:54pm On Nov 14, 2019
Charleys:

You are living backwards, because unlike you I'm not in your shithole.

You are living in Apata, Ibadan you expose your ass in the other thread grin grin

Gosh dem don delete the thread sef

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jack Ma Meets With Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Photos) by Obakoolex(m): 11:00pm On Nov 14, 2019
Ffk will not like this grin
Re: Jack Ma Meets With Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Photos) by PrincessJr(f): 11:07pm On Nov 14, 2019
Thanks to the Alibaba group for creating AliExpress... that site has helped my life a lot cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jack Ma Meets With Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Photos) by OruExpress: 11:17pm On Nov 14, 2019
beresponsible:
The West is sleeping. China is penetrating Nigeria on all fronts.
Oga Buhari see they've to come here, not you always going there.

you're proud
Re: Jack Ma Meets With Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Photos) by Badb0y4lyf(m): 5:23am On Nov 15, 2019
Osinbajo would have made a nice proactive president

2 Likes

Re: Jack Ma Meets With Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Photos) by Charleys: 6:48am On Nov 15, 2019
OPONG:

You are living in Apata, Ibadan you expose your ass in the other thread grin grin

LoL niggar i served there, I love women too.
Re: Jack Ma Meets With Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 8:47am On Nov 15, 2019
OK, Jacky Ma how are you? How is Jackie Chan

1 Like

Re: Jack Ma Meets With Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Photos) by ignitewatch(m): 8:49am On Nov 15, 2019
ZombieTERROR:
Cabal øh

He's taking pictures with Chinese richest man..

Do something
Op... That pic you uploaded got my rib cracking
Re: Jack Ma Meets With Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:49am On Nov 15, 2019
OPONG:

Double Uppercuts!! cheesycheesy I can't fit laugh

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jack Ma Meets With Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Photos) by shogsman(m): 8:53am On Nov 15, 2019
If only something positive could comeo out of this,every rich man has visited Nigeria from zuckerberg to bill gate still na nonsense we dey see up and down.jack ma ko jack Bauer ni.

1 Like

Re: Jack Ma Meets With Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 8:54am On Nov 15, 2019
Charleys:

And you live your entire life on a shithole forum.
One would expect you to be a part of your heaven hole.

Oh, I forgot, you are part of the dregs of the society in the heavenhole.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jack Ma Meets With Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Photos) by gulfer: 8:54am On Nov 15, 2019
Ayam sure some people are right now confused on what to make of this story grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jack Ma Meets With Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Photos) by BafanaBafana: 8:56am On Nov 15, 2019
decatalyst:

At least them tall pass your future grin
Tuwale bros

Re: Jack Ma Meets With Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Photos) by DNSPro: 8:56am On Nov 15, 2019
decatalyst:

grin

Chai bros... Brutality cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jack Ma Meets With Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Photos) by Coldie(m): 8:57am On Nov 15, 2019
decatalyst:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

LoL

3 Likes

Re: Jack Ma Meets With Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Photos) by Klington: 8:58am On Nov 15, 2019
decatalyst:

very wicked uppercut grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jack Ma Meets With Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Photos) by maybanks: 8:58am On Nov 15, 2019
Two great minds. All I see is greatness

1 Like

Re: Jack Ma Meets With Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Photos) by Coldie(m): 8:58am On Nov 15, 2019
Charleys:

Yes we know, but you are in there shit hole

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jack Ma Meets With Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Photos) by OPONG: 8:58am On Nov 15, 2019
Xisnin:

And you live your entire life on a shithole forum.
One would expect you to be a part of your heaven hole.

Oh, I forgot, you are part of the dregs of the society in the heavenhole.

Bros Charley Na Ibadan boy
No argue with am jare

I dey find that thread sha..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jack Ma Meets With Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Photos) by josite: 8:59am On Nov 15, 2019
opportunity missed.vp audio is better off being a lawyer to this guy .
Re: Jack Ma Meets With Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Photos) by wristbangle: 9:00am On Nov 15, 2019
decatalyst:

Mad boy grin
Re: Jack Ma Meets With Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 9:00am On Nov 15, 2019
They're selling you people out but you're too blind to see it
Re: Jack Ma Meets With Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Photos) by salbis(m): 9:02am On Nov 15, 2019
decatalyst:

Omo, see upper cut. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jack Ma Meets With Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Photos) by Naijaarchive(m): 9:09am On Nov 15, 2019
decatalyst:

Extreme Savage grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jack Ma Meets With Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:09am On Nov 15, 2019
Charleys:

Doesn't matter where you are, that statement still holds true.... Learn to choose your words more carefully in a social media forum... You asked for it.

1 Like

Re: Jack Ma Meets With Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Photos) by realstars: 9:14am On Nov 15, 2019
What is the motive?
Going to borrow more money for the country?

Re: Jack Ma Meets With Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Photos) by Belteshazzar1: 9:14am On Nov 15, 2019
No one even knows what to comment on mtcheew let me go and drink my garri before the water go dry biko

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu With Speakers Of APC States And Their Deputies (Photos) / Tinubu: Nigerians Wanted Lesser Of Three Evils But Got The Best - Seun Kuti / Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.