Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,793 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:28 AM

Jack Ma Meets With Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jack Ma Meets With Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Photos) (50425 Views)

Tinubu Meets With Yemi Idowu And Toyin Subair In London (Pictures) / Governor Tambuwal Receives Osinbajo In Sokoto (Photos) / Will Adejoke Orelope-Adefulire Replace Osinbajo In 2019 As VP? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jack Ma Meets With Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Photos) by Dechymmytv(f): 9:15am On Nov 15, 2019
Nigerians spend alot on Aliexpress/alibaba... I think he knows thats why he's here
Re: Jack Ma Meets With Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Photos) by slaypapa: 9:17am On Nov 15, 2019
decatalyst:

At least them tall pass your future grin
Chai!! Atomic bomb, But guy u wicked die. Laugh wan finish me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jack Ma Meets With Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Photos) by judgementyard(m): 9:20am On Nov 15, 2019
decatalyst:

Lol grin

3 Likes

Re: Jack Ma Meets With Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Photos) by kinibigdil: 9:25am On Nov 15, 2019
This man laff be like cry na wa o
Re: Jack Ma Meets With Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Photos) by sonature1: 9:25am On Nov 15, 2019
beresponsible:
The West is sleeping. China is penetrating Nigeria on all fronts.
Oga Buhari see they've to come here, not you always going there.

Yes, China is penetrating Nigeria through many sectors, but the West is not sleeping.

I think the United States is more interested in the middle East than Africa. Have you wondered why Trump didn't punish Saudi Arabia despite the gruesome murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi?

Besides, there are lots of American companies playing key role in Nigeria's upstream oil and gas industry. That subset is the key driver of Nigeria's economy.

2 Likes

Re: Jack Ma Meets With Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 15, 2019
If not because osibanjo is a Hyporcrite, he would have been the best president of Nigeria.

but he is a thieving hyporcrite.
Re: Jack Ma Meets With Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:26am On Nov 15, 2019
Receptionist as usual
Re: Jack Ma Meets With Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 15, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jack Ma Meets With Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Photos) by correctguy2010: 9:29am On Nov 15, 2019
decatalyst:

U wicked o... grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jack Ma Meets With Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Photos) by Thegamingorca(m): 9:30am On Nov 15, 2019
Re: Jack Ma Meets With Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Photos) by Bonebreaker(m): 9:32am On Nov 15, 2019
Why is osibanjo's hand big like dis
Re: Jack Ma Meets With Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Photos) by EdiskyHarry: 9:32am On Nov 15, 2019
wow, what a great achievement taking pictures with a Chinese richest man, congrats sir. at least this will solve most of the problems we are having in Nigeria.. once again thank you vice president and congrats.
Re: Jack Ma Meets With Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 9:34am On Nov 15, 2019
beresponsible:
The West is sleeping. China is penetrating Nigeria on all fronts.
Oga Buhari see they've to come here, not you always going there.
the west have actually taken the most valuable of our values

1 Like

Re: Jack Ma Meets With Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 15, 2019
Am I the only one who thinks they look alike?
Re: Jack Ma Meets With Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Photos) by yenereal(m): 9:36am On Nov 15, 2019
The foolish guy right now
decatalyst:

1 Like

Re: Jack Ma Meets With Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Photos) by yenereal(m): 9:37am On Nov 15, 2019
It doesn't mean anything. Dem tall pass ur papa and mama future. Deal with that. Idiota.
Charleys:

You are living backwards, because unlike you I'm not in your shithole.
Re: Jack Ma Meets With Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 15, 2019
Re: Jack Ma Meets With Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 15, 2019
yenereal:
The foolish guy right now
Re: Jack Ma Meets With Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Photos) by Thegamingorca(m): 9:45am On Nov 15, 2019
Re: Jack Ma Meets With Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Photos) by MrBONE2(m): 9:47am On Nov 15, 2019
forghon:
Jack ma, Jack pa

Jack Pal grin

Re: Jack Ma Meets With Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Photos) by Veezybaba: 9:51am On Nov 15, 2019
decatalyst:

Special recognition @decatalyst bros you just served the hottest and most savage response of the year. On behalf of my family and I we commend your effort sir. Tuale.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jack Ma Meets With Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Photos) by almarthins(m): 9:51am On Nov 15, 2019
Toaskarity:

Why do every African love saying it. The west is doing fine for themselves. They are not worried about your slave a$$

China is taking over from the west.
The west is indeed sleeping
Re: Jack Ma Meets With Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Photos) by ENEJI16: 9:57am On Nov 15, 2019
President buhari would have come to welcome him na, because he has nothing to offer,he will send a professor who will be able to speak
Re: Jack Ma Meets With Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Photos) by lagdmark(m): 9:58am On Nov 15, 2019
Toaskarity:

Why do every African love saying it. The west is doing fine for themselves. They are not worried about your slave a$$
Na so, then let Africa seek for those that will worry about our interests first.
Re: Jack Ma Meets With Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Photos) by Batworks: 10:07am On Nov 15, 2019
grin grin
decatalyst:

1 Like

Re: Jack Ma Meets With Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 15, 2019
Charleys:
2 midgets
Ur bank account is d real midget grin

1 Like

Re: Jack Ma Meets With Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Photos) by ikevin(m): 10:12am On Nov 15, 2019
decatalyst:

you must be prosecuted for this. There is no coming back with this.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jack Ma Meets With Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Photos) by BotherMleeper(m): 10:28am On Nov 15, 2019
Charleys:

You are living backwards, because unlike you I'm not in your shithole.

Yet you're doing NYSC in the south west....

1 Like

Re: Jack Ma Meets With Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Photos) by Charleys: 10:45am On Nov 15, 2019
BotherMleeper:

Yet you're doing NYSC in the south west....

I served there mumu.
Re: Jack Ma Meets With Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Photos) by Charleys: 10:47am On Nov 15, 2019
yenereal:
It doesn't mean anything. Dem tall pass ur papa and mama future. Deal with that. Idiota.

grin grin grin
Same to you.
Re: Jack Ma Meets With Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Photos) by DexterousOne(m): 11:15am On Nov 15, 2019
Toaskarity:

The west has cheated Africa for almost 2 centuries
They have had enough
China is the New kid
Re: Jack Ma Meets With Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Photos) by Blissguts: 11:20am On Nov 15, 2019
decatalyst:

. Hahahabuhaha...

Guy wetin dah guy do u nah ??

Chain una funny for here ni

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home / Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock / Bola Tinubu: How A Naval Officer Slapped Me When I Was A Taxi Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.