Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Bidoun Fatoyinbo Has Not Been Exonerated, I Will Appeal Court Judgement- Busola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bidoun Fatoyinbo Has Not Been Exonerated, I Will Appeal Court Judgement- Busola (276 Views)

Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo / Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb / Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bidoun Fatoyinbo Has Not Been Exonerated, I Will Appeal Court Judgement- Busola by GistCandy(m): 4:20pm On Nov 14, 2019
It would be recalled that earlier today, gistcandy reported that the court threw out Busola Dakolo’s case against Biodun Fatoyinbo.

However, Busola Dakolo, wife of singer Timi Dakolo, says she will be approaching a superior court after the High Court of the Federal Capital Territory Abuja dismissed her rape case against Biodun Fatoyinbo of COZA this morning, November 14.

In a statement released by her lawyer, Pelumi Olajengbesi, Busola refuted claims that Fatoyinbo has been exonerated by the court.

Read the statement signed by Olajengbesi below

“We have received several calls after the ruling of the high court of the Federal Capital Territory sitting at Bwari this morning seeking our view on the decision of the court, hence, this statement.

The court ruled that the matter is statute-barred because the events that crystallised to the cause of action took place 16 years ago and that the claimant Mrs. Busola Dakolo has only six years within which to seek redress in court in line with the statute of limitation.

We are mindful of the decision as delivered by the court, presided over by the Hon. Justice A.O Musa. We are equally observant of the fact that the Court omitted to address the cause of action, the subject matter of the suit in determining whether it has jurisdiction to entertain the said matter.

“While we acknowledge the time of the court, we know in accordance with the Nigerian judicial system that the Court’s decision is not final as it is glaringly contestable.

For all intent and purposes, having seen several sponsored misleading news reports in the media, we are duty-bound to state that ........

Click on the link to continue reading: https://gistcandy.com/bidoun-fatoyinbo-has-not-been-exonerated-i-will-appeal-court-judgement-busola-dakolo/
Re: Bidoun Fatoyinbo Has Not Been Exonerated, I Will Appeal Court Judgement- Busola by lonelydora: 4:20pm On Nov 14, 2019
Okay oooo, We dey wait.

Busola is just acting out of shame. She should go and rest. Even if she takes it t Hague, she can't prove that rape case.
Re: Bidoun Fatoyinbo Has Not Been Exonerated, I Will Appeal Court Judgement- Busola by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 14, 2019
Busola.....u and I know say u no get 1million oooo.... no go increase the money wey you go pay to 3million oooo..
Re: Bidoun Fatoyinbo Has Not Been Exonerated, I Will Appeal Court Judgement- Busola by Pierced(f): 5:07pm On Nov 14, 2019
Lol.

(1) (Reply)

He Is On His Way To London To Support Mayorkun - Soso Claims Of Davido Being Arr / Mompha Arrives Court For His Hearing (video) / Bbnaija’s Winner Mercy Eke Says She Wants Her Old Life Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.