Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

I Will Show Your Real Face To The World – Dike Tells Bobrisky ( Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Show Your Real Face To The World – Dike Tells Bobrisky ( Video) (400 Views)

Are You A Bi-sexual Or Homosexual? - Dele Momodu To Bobrisky (Video) / I Cut Off My Manhood To Make It Real - Oluwa Lagos Tells Bobrisky, Tonto Dikeh / Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Show Your Real Face To The World – Dike Tells Bobrisky ( Video) by DanielOwen2050(m): 4:25pm On Nov 14, 2019
Beautiful nollywood actress,Tonto Dikeh has shared a video of her having fun with her best friend, Bobrisky.
The actress, who shared the moments on her Instagram story, also threatened to show Bobrisky’s real face to the world.

Bobrisky, who is one among a few cross-dressers in Nigeria, is known to apply heavy make-up and flashy dresses.

Tonto Dikeh, on visiting him, testified about how beautiful his house is and how he has elegantly made himself appear on the Internet.

She went further to make a joking threat saying that she would share Bobrisky’s real face to the world.

Watch video: https://latesttip.com/i-will-show-your-real-face-to-the-world-tonto-dike-threatens-bobrisky-watch-video/

(1) (Reply)

Tosyn Bucknor’s Hubby, Aurelien Boyer Remembers Her With A Touching Poem / Ciara Expresses Gratitude To Her Fans For Making Her Album Go Platinum / Rapper Juice WRLD Is Dead After Medical Emergency In Chicago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.