Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Why Is The AFRICAN Music Fest Holding In Dubai, Newyork and London? - Entertainment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Why Is The AFRICAN Music Fest Holding In Dubai, Newyork and London? (24414 Views)

Highlight From Davido Concept In Dubai (video, Picture) / Sir Shina Peters Celebrates 60th Birthday Party In Lagos And London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is The AFRICAN Music Fest Holding In Dubai, Newyork and London? by 9jaRealist: 8:13am On Nov 18, 2019
eDeity:

I don't care what fake fellows like you think bro.
I mean don't care about dumb fellows pretending to be smart on nairaland .

Somebody has self-esteem issues.... grin grin grin
>
Re: Why Is The AFRICAN Music Fest Holding In Dubai, Newyork and London? by Rajiokazaki(m): 2:27pm On Nov 18, 2019
Nodogragra4me:

Taking Africa to the world so the world can make up their mind about Africa
......they are only taking African Musicains to the world , not the Africa

1 Like

Re: Why Is The AFRICAN Music Fest Holding In Dubai, Newyork and London? by Error101: 9:40pm On Dec 22, 2019
Re: Why Is The AFRICAN Music Fest Holding In Dubai, Newyork and London? by Rekyz(m): 7:38am On Jan 19, 2020
dominique:
I think the aim of the organizers is to export and promote African music to the world.
Is it the same way the world promotes and exports her music to Africa? This should be the question.
Re: Why Is The AFRICAN Music Fest Holding In Dubai, Newyork and London? by kogifirst(m): 7:29am On Jun 02, 2020
Re: Why Is The AFRICAN Music Fest Holding In Dubai, Newyork and London? by kogifirst(m): 7:30am On Jun 02, 2020
Re: Why Is The AFRICAN Music Fest Holding In Dubai, Newyork and London? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 11:47am On Aug 13, 2020
1. You can't afford to host it
2. Need to export the music to a wider audience
3. Logistics
50 50
Re: Why Is The AFRICAN Music Fest Holding In Dubai, Newyork and London? by EmmyGeneral(m): 3:39pm On Aug 13, 2020
Here is another interesting show from #PraxisStudios.

Watch till the end, don't forget to subscribe to this channel to get more entertaining gists as this one.
#PRAXISTV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nk-7i6xufZs
Re: Why Is The AFRICAN Music Fest Holding In Dubai, Newyork and London? by 3DPhilly(m): 9:51am On Dec 05, 2020
Re: Why Is The AFRICAN Music Fest Holding In Dubai, Newyork and London? by Tunelood: 10:02am On Dec 08, 2020
To promote music and video in Nigeria and Africa as large is simple with Tunelood.
What is tunelood.com
Tunelood is a digital music store in Nigeria for artists to promote their music and video also to sell music and videos to their fans.
Getting followers so that they can get informed when they released the latest track, album, playlist, or video.
Tunelood is a game-changer and it will help many artists especially upcoming artists to promote themself and their songs as well.
Register today and start your journey of becoming star done. Is easy and simple.

Register Today: https://tunelood.com/

Need more information contact us on +2348131035860, email: info@tunelood.com.
Thanks

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

So Amazing: See The World Biggest Snake Anaconda! @ Www.naijaboss.com / PHOTOS From The Phyno-Fest Show In Onitsha / Tiwa Savage WAS A Great Prospect, Until She Joined MAVIN. Backward Step.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.