Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Ritualist Turns Into A Goat After Picking The Money He Dropped On The Floor. VID - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ritualist Turns Into A Goat After Picking The Money He Dropped On The Floor. VID (3064 Views)

Woman Hospitalised & Nearly Died After Picking Up A Dollar Bill, Found On Ground / Lady Turns Into Snake In Benin After Alighting From Yahoo Boy's Benz - Residents / 'Miracle Baby' Rescued After Being Dropped On Mother's Corpse By Herdsmen.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ritualist Turns Into A Goat After Picking The Money He Dropped On The Floor. VID by Nairafame1: 5:13pm On Nov 14, 2019
According to eyewitness, a woman turned into a goat at Oganganmodu Grammar school, Ido-Ekiti, Ekiti st. after being told to pick the money she droppedon the floor.

Watch Video Below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/11/ritualist-turns-into-goat-after-picking.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPO9BPC34A8

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Ritualist Turns Into A Goat After Picking The Money He Dropped On The Floor. VID by Made4naijaceo(f): 5:19pm On Nov 14, 2019
sad
Re: Ritualist Turns Into A Goat After Picking The Money He Dropped On The Floor. VID by Nairafame1: 5:27pm On Nov 14, 2019
God done catch her
Re: Ritualist Turns Into A Goat After Picking The Money He Dropped On The Floor. VID by VulgarLee(m): 5:38pm On Nov 14, 2019
Cone heads have done it again

AFONJA AJOKA

3 Likes

Re: Ritualist Turns Into A Goat After Picking The Money He Dropped On The Floor. VID by thesicilian: 5:50pm On Nov 14, 2019
Unless it is a video showing the person actually turning into a goat, I'm not watching.

8 Likes

Re: Ritualist Turns Into A Goat After Picking The Money He Dropped On The Floor. VID by operandus(m): 6:22pm On Nov 14, 2019
Gwam okwu!
Re: Ritualist Turns Into A Goat After Picking The Money He Dropped On The Floor. VID by Nairafame1: 7:56pm On Nov 14, 2019
Lalasticlala see this
Re: Ritualist Turns Into A Goat After Picking The Money He Dropped On The Floor. VID by bmdmix: 7:58pm On Nov 14, 2019
and his dress ko

some one is stealing goat sooo
Re: Ritualist Turns Into A Goat After Picking The Money He Dropped On The Floor. VID by Mightyhaiz: 8:13pm On Nov 14, 2019
Video of the transfiguration? grin

3 Likes

Re: Ritualist Turns Into A Goat After Picking The Money He Dropped On The Floor. VID by OBTMOS(m): 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Ritualist Turns Into A Goat After Picking The Money He Dropped On The Floor. VID by mayskit4luv(m): 9:30pm On Nov 14, 2019
grin
Re: Ritualist Turns Into A Goat After Picking The Money He Dropped On The Floor. VID by ServantsOfTruth: 9:49pm On Nov 14, 2019
Yourbas and Ritual are like five and six

1 Like

Re: Ritualist Turns Into A Goat After Picking The Money He Dropped On The Floor. VID by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:50pm On Nov 14, 2019
thesicilian:
Unless it is a video showing the person actually turning into a goat, I'm not watchiJng.

Abi ooo! No name, no clothes, no handbag or jewelries on the goat's body ... Naija which way? undecided undecided

Abeg click the link below and vote for my cute little princess jare!

Thanks kiss
Re: Ritualist Turns Into A Goat After Picking The Money He Dropped On The Floor. VID by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 14, 2019
Hiaannn!!!

Really sometimes I imagine if everything happening in this country is a joke and people are conspiring to just make me to laugh. It's always one dumb thing or the other. Chai!

https://www.nairaland.com/5529210/just-take-look-africa-thought-provoking

1 Like

Re: Ritualist Turns Into A Goat After Picking The Money He Dropped On The Floor. VID by supercase1(m): 10:25pm On Nov 14, 2019
We know them, na their way be that grin

1 Like

Re: Ritualist Turns Into A Goat After Picking The Money He Dropped On The Floor. VID by YTDevil: 10:30pm On Nov 14, 2019
Lol the magic juju goats are gonna get you niggers! Better visit your friendly neighborhood witch doctor for a cure before it's too late...
Re: Ritualist Turns Into A Goat After Picking The Money He Dropped On The Floor. VID by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 14, 2019
Video of the girl turning to goat or it didn't happen.

1 Like

Re: Ritualist Turns Into A Goat After Picking The Money He Dropped On The Floor. VID by spafu(m): 3:21am On Nov 15, 2019
Hmmm?
Re: Ritualist Turns Into A Goat After Picking The Money He Dropped On The Floor. VID by judgementyard(m): 3:38am On Nov 15, 2019
For those of you that I shouting 'video or I don't believe it'
Blessed are those that did not see yet believed grin
Re: Ritualist Turns Into A Goat After Picking The Money He Dropped On The Floor. VID by meezynetwork(m): 6:56am On Nov 15, 2019
Mogbe
Re: Ritualist Turns Into A Goat After Picking The Money He Dropped On The Floor. VID by nairafamedotcom: 7:18am On Nov 15, 2019
Front page shocked

(1) (Reply)

I Raped My Girl Friend / Flip Cash Agents Won't Let Me Be / Woman Leaves His Child In Water And Commit Suicide (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.