Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,870 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Woman Hospitalised & Nearly Died After Picking Up A Dollar Bill, Found On Ground - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Hospitalised & Nearly Died After Picking Up A Dollar Bill, Found On Ground (65078 Views)

Ajibawo Lawal & Sunday Akhigbe Die Inside Lagos Studio, Others Hospitalised / How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated / Jilted Lover Poisoned The Family That Died After Eating Amala In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Hospitalised & Nearly Died After Picking Up A Dollar Bill, Found On Ground by BadNews: 12:26pm On Jul 13, 2022
A Kentucky woman had to be hospitalized and nearly died after picking up a dollar bill from the ground over the weekend.

Renee Parsons took to Facebook on Monday, July 11, to share the shocking ordeal.

She said the incident happened on Sunday, July 10, while travelling to a conference in Dallas, texas, with her husband and two children.

During the trip, the family stopped at a McDonald's in Bellevue, Tennessee, when Renee spotted some stray cash on the ground and decided to pick it up.

"I see a dollar bill on the ground. Thinking absolutely nothing of it — I picked it up," Renee wrote on Facebook.

Within minutes, her body went numb and she could barely move or breathe, News 2 reported.

She lost consciousness almost immediately.

"It’s almost like a burning sensation, if you will, that starts here at your shoulders, and then it just goes down because it’s almost like it’s numbing your entire body," explained Renee.

Her aghast husband painted the horrific scene: "She hadn’t said anything for a while, then she said, ‘Justin, I am sorry. I love you.’ Then she just quit talking."

Justin told News 2: "She looked like she was dying. She certainly was unconscious and very pale."

Before she passed out, she had reportedly grabbed her husband's arm with the same hand she clutched the money in, and he too started experiencing similar symptoms as his wife. His lips went numb and his arm sprouted a rash.

Fearing the worst, Justin drove his unconscious wife to St. Thomas Ascension Hospital, reported News Channel 5.

Fortunately, Renee’s symptoms finally abated after four hours, and the facility discharged her on an accidental drug overdose, WSMV 4 reported.

Justin, who reportedly worked in law enforcement for many years, said he believes that the dollar Parsons picked up was laced with fentanyl, which caused her to suffer an adverse reaction.

However, experts have since expressed serious reservations over the Parsons family’s overdose theory.

According to a Metro Nashville police officer who was called to the ER, Parsons decidedly wasn’t exposed to fentanyl as she didn’t require Narcan to be revived while preliminary tests didn’t reveal any drugs in her system.

A department spokesperson added that they didn’t find any drug residue on the bill and planned to dispose of it.

Meanwhile, Dr. Rebecca Donald, a fentanyl expert at Vanderbilt University Medical Center, told News 4 that Renee’s symptoms didn’t indicate fentanyl poisoning.

Even if the dollar bill was tainted with said narcotic, it would require more than skin-to-skin contact to cause an overdose, the doctor said.

"It is much more likely for her to have a reaction if she had inadvertently rubbed her nose and exposed that drug to some of the blood vessels in her nose or licked her fingers or rubbed her eyes," said Donald.

Nonetheless, Renee is sticking to her overdose theory.

"What I do know is how I felt, what happened. It can’t be made up," she told WSMV 4.

She said she wants to use her ordeal as a cautionary tale as "it could have been a child" who’d picked up the dollar bill, per News 2.

"The (moral) I don’t care if it’s a $20 bill or a $100 bill do not touch it!!!" she warned on Facebook.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/7/woman-hospitalised-and-nearly-died-after-picking-up-a-dollar-bill-she-found-on-the-ground.html

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Hospitalised & Nearly Died After Picking Up A Dollar Bill, Found On Ground by BadNews: 12:33pm On Jul 13, 2022
Cypress042:

See More Bad News Via www.. Com

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Hospitalised & Nearly Died After Picking Up A Dollar Bill, Found On Ground by BadNews: 12:33pm On Jul 13, 2022
See More Photo As Obtained By Below:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Hospitalised & Nearly Died After Picking Up A Dollar Bill, Found On Ground by Flamethehussler: 12:44pm On Jul 13, 2022
damnn
Vodoo
Na scholarship drop am there

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman Hospitalised & Nearly Died After Picking Up A Dollar Bill, Found On Ground by realstars: 12:49pm On Jul 13, 2022
End time Dollas for blood money. African things

112 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Hospitalised & Nearly Died After Picking Up A Dollar Bill, Found On Ground by BadNews: 12:56pm On Jul 13, 2022
realstars:
End time Dollas for blood money. African things

Bad News Here And There
Re: Woman Hospitalised & Nearly Died After Picking Up A Dollar Bill, Found On Ground by Nukilia: 2:32pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ritualists don land America grin grin grin grin

330 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Woman Hospitalised & Nearly Died After Picking Up A Dollar Bill, Found On Ground by Jakumo(m): 2:35pm On Jul 13, 2022
Evil people with murder on their minds have been dusting dollar bills with the deadly drug FENTANYL, which is absorbed through the skin and thus causes unconsciousness then death if not hastily treated with an antidote in the hospital.

It is rare for an American to see a dollar bill on the ground and have the self-control to walk away. Most people will pick it up in the hopes that it is a $20, $50 to $100 bill, all of which are the same color and physical dimensions as a one-dollar bill. FENTALYL kills thousands of addicts in the USA on a daily basis. Now sinister and sadistic people in Tennesse and a couple of other states are using Fentanyl to poison ANYONE that might happen to stumble on a fentanyl-dusted one-dollar bill set as a trap that could claim the life of ANYONE including a child.

93 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Woman Hospitalised & Nearly Died After Picking Up A Dollar Bill, Found On Ground by epondudu: 2:52pm On Jul 13, 2022
Americans it's as finally reach your doorstep.
SIX WAYS TO SURVIVE MONEY MEANT FOR RITUALS...by doctor Epondudu

Whenever or wherever you see a bunch of dollars
1. look at your left and your right
2. move back a bit
3. unzip your trousers/skirt
4. Pee on the money
5. Pick it up
6. Thank me later

100 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Woman Hospitalised & Nearly Died After Picking Up A Dollar Bill, Found On Ground by DaniDani(m): 2:58pm On Jul 13, 2022
No be JuJu be that?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Hospitalised & Nearly Died After Picking Up A Dollar Bill, Found On Ground by shenaxy: 2:59pm On Jul 13, 2022
The love of money

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Hospitalised & Nearly Died After Picking Up A Dollar Bill, Found On Ground by care4you: 3:37pm On Jul 13, 2022
Chai! Ndị developers don finally lemember amelica

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Hospitalised & Nearly Died After Picking Up A Dollar Bill, Found On Ground by bennybuhari: 4:48pm On Jul 13, 2022
She wanted to pick money and money picked her

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Hospitalised & Nearly Died After Picking Up A Dollar Bill, Found On Ground by Ballzproblemm: 4:48pm On Jul 13, 2022
v

1 Like

Re: Woman Hospitalised & Nearly Died After Picking Up A Dollar Bill, Found On Ground by ipobarecriminals: 4:48pm On Jul 13, 2022
sad undecided lipsrsealed hmmmmm! Nija bloggers undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Hospitalised & Nearly Died After Picking Up A Dollar Bill, Found On Ground by Melodydoctor: 4:48pm On Jul 13, 2022
They have come again

1 Like

Re: Woman Hospitalised & Nearly Died After Picking Up A Dollar Bill, Found On Ground by Karlovych: 4:48pm On Jul 13, 2022
shocked shocked Afonjers have taken their diabolical practices abroad, Is this what Awolowo sent them to do over there?

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Hospitalised & Nearly Died After Picking Up A Dollar Bill, Found On Ground by Kriely(m): 4:48pm On Jul 13, 2022
Hehehehe

She don go pick Obi Dirty Anambra money.

VOTE BAT 2023

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Hospitalised & Nearly Died After Picking Up A Dollar Bill, Found On Ground by RedChiefPriest: 4:48pm On Jul 13, 2022
Haha! Is this playing?
Women and money though grin
Thank God she no turn to yam but it can't be juju though maybe the dollar is doused with something harmful.

Thief no get age sha,see how this matured beautiful thief wan implicate the whole family like this.

Dj! Bring me 2 kegs of palmwine make I use am reason this matter further.
Barman! Play me "say no to stealing" by Rihanna and daddy showkey.

10 Likes

Re: Woman Hospitalised & Nearly Died After Picking Up A Dollar Bill, Found On Ground by Sonnobax15(m): 4:49pm On Jul 13, 2022
grin
Our own version of this kind of news for naija na yam person dey turn to ASAP......

She's lucky cha.......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Hospitalised & Nearly Died After Picking Up A Dollar Bill, Found On Ground by christejames(m): 4:49pm On Jul 13, 2022
Kanayo O Kanayo don reach Yankee grin

16 Likes

Re: Woman Hospitalised & Nearly Died After Picking Up A Dollar Bill, Found On Ground by Bar1941(m): 4:49pm On Jul 13, 2022
Lols, seems Naija Yahoo boys had taken their yahoo plus to the State.....

I beg make unna let the madness end there in Naija ooo

3 Likes

Re: Woman Hospitalised & Nearly Died After Picking Up A Dollar Bill, Found On Ground by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 13, 2022
Money from hell Sidon jejely, you go touch am. No be vawulence be that?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Hospitalised & Nearly Died After Picking Up A Dollar Bill, Found On Ground by omorttee4u(m): 4:49pm On Jul 13, 2022
Believe this at your owwn peril

6 Likes

Re: Woman Hospitalised & Nearly Died After Picking Up A Dollar Bill, Found On Ground by chieveboy(m): 4:49pm On Jul 13, 2022
Left hand neutralizes voodoo. Ultimately, ignore such things on the road or anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Hospitalised & Nearly Died After Picking Up A Dollar Bill, Found On Ground by WibusJaga: 4:50pm On Jul 13, 2022
She get luck say she no turn to full she-goat. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Woman Hospitalised & Nearly Died After Picking Up A Dollar Bill, Found On Ground by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:50pm On Jul 13, 2022
As it is in Naija , so it is in Yankee una say?!

A.K.I.K.A

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Hospitalised & Nearly Died After Picking Up A Dollar Bill, Found On Ground by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:50pm On Jul 13, 2022
chieveboy:
Left hand
Say na left hand u dey use puck money for floor?
And nothing go happen shey?!
Nice one!.

poweredcom:
I go pick am notin go happen
Baba Nothing Go happen.
Okay nah!
E sure for u be dat.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Hospitalised & Nearly Died After Picking Up A Dollar Bill, Found On Ground by poweredcom(m): 4:50pm On Jul 13, 2022
I go pick am notin go happen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner / Iyana Ipaja: Okada Riders Clash With Police Over Ban In Lagos / 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.