Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Actress Ini Edo In Hot Soup For Snatching Someone’s Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Ini Edo In Hot Soup For Snatching Someone’s Husband (1372 Views)

Homecoming: BBNaija's Nini Arrives Edo In Style (Video) / Ini Edo: In Africa, The Girl Child Has No Place And Value / Ini Edo In New Lovely Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Ini Edo In Hot Soup For Snatching Someone’s Husband by Oyinsblog(m): 5:25pm On Nov 14, 2019
Nigerian actress Ini Edo is in a hot soup for allegedly snatching someone’s husband after her marriage collapsed 5 years ago.

In a cryptic message by popular Instagram vlogger, Cutie Juls has hinted that Ini Edo is dating a married man who owns a hotel in Folaoshibo, st Lekki.

According to her, Ini Edo is fully aware he is a married man because she visits his wife who also owns a boutique on the same street but she doesn’t care.

Read Cutie Juls’ full post below;

Wow! You people wee not lead me into temptation

So you want gist eehn? Well sorry to disappoint you cuz I am not going to post on her that;

Mr K…… who owns a hotel on folaoshibo st #lekki and this Aunty here are playing adults game and his wife who is not a very close friend but cool with Aunty as Aunty in the picture used to visit her shop and knows very well that she and Mr K….. are married.

Well I am not got to give you any clue about Mr K…. & his wife. Because you will not read here that his wife’s boutique is also on the folaoshibo st #lekki which is the same street as where the husband’s hotel is. :

Well I wee not tell you more cuz as I said on my live, I’m not feeling too well. We’ll continue later. Maybe tomorrow sef… let me take my meds.. brb.

Some awon slang famzers on the streets of London will be forming INI.. INI but still their strong EDO accent will give them away that they are proper naija breed.

If you don’t understand, argue with your keypads.

https://justofofo.com.ng/ini-edo-in-hot-soup-for-snatching-someones-husband/

Re: Actress Ini Edo In Hot Soup For Snatching Someone’s Husband by FatherBona: 5:31pm On Nov 14, 2019
Two consenting adults
Mind your business
Jobless Blogger!!!
Re: Actress Ini Edo In Hot Soup For Snatching Someone’s Husband by donbachi(m): 5:35pm On Nov 14, 2019
na common thing with our actresses dem...another woman own,na e sabi hungry dem...but give dem tear rubber husband dem go throway am...na d ones wey get sense dey fit stay...check very well.
Re: Actress Ini Edo In Hot Soup For Snatching Someone’s Husband by thesicilian: 5:45pm On Nov 14, 2019
No one can snatch a husband or wife who doesn't want to be snatched.

1 Like

Re: Actress Ini Edo In Hot Soup For Snatching Someone’s Husband by meobizy(f): 9:08am On Nov 15, 2019
...and? This is a common tale within Nollywood circles. OP should bring something novel like a Nollywood actor curing cancer and he’ll have my attention.

(1) (Reply)

More Photo's From Teddy A And Bam Bam Wedding In Dubai / Actress Toyin Abraham Gives Husband A Lap Dance At AMVCA7 After Party / Pastor ODUMEJE AGABA And BAC_JAY Vow That Their Easter Show Must Hold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.