Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,605 members, 7,812,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Davido Shops For His Squad In Dubai (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shops For His Squad In Dubai (Photos) (53419 Views)

Davido Bans His Squad Never To Enter His Private Jet Again / Lagos PPRO, Dolapo Badmos And Her Squad In Adorable Photo / DMW Full Squad In New Group Selfie. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Shops For His Squad In Dubai (Photos) by YurFatHer: 9:57pm On Nov 14, 2019
hope he has gotten lil frosh his new Rolex too

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shops For His Squad In Dubai (Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:15pm On Nov 14, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
1 shirt 2 jeans . Abegi
Yeah, the three will buy your whole wardrobe.
Re: Davido Shops For His Squad In Dubai (Photos) by dipson4u08(m): 10:24pm On Nov 14, 2019
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr! You are not a real niggarrr

Let me tell you a secret niggarrr
All broke asss niggarrr will go to hell fire

So you better get your asss up and do dope shit as you master the huzzle to conquer the struggle

May we not stay broke for too long
Because brokeness is not of the lord

50cent: get rich or die while trying

Future: they got blood on the money but i will still count it

please tell him oooooo

Na poverty dey woryy the guy

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shops For His Squad In Dubai (Photos) by Nature8(m): 10:29pm On Nov 14, 2019
Slawormir:

So you better get your asss up and do dope shit as you master the huzzle to conquer the struggle

Amen @ the bolded cheesy
Re: Davido Shops For His Squad In Dubai (Photos) by Nature8(m): 10:30pm On Nov 14, 2019
kaymandak:
David David,,, those niggers in their mind

grin
Re: Davido Shops For His Squad In Dubai (Photos) by tobby20: 10:38pm On Nov 14, 2019
hisexcellency34:
This Davido can lie sha
Just imagine $40k necklace and people believe
That guy nah lie mohammed , nah lion

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shops For His Squad In Dubai (Photos) by tobby20: 10:42pm On Nov 14, 2019
Smile4daddy:
Spend 5million naria and come back to tell us you spent 80million.
Audio bastard ni davido , watch $40k
Thats how he said he bought Porsche for Chioma , till now we never see the car
Just like he said he bought a new private jet , where is it no

3 Likes

Re: Davido Shops For His Squad In Dubai (Photos) by ElGood: 10:54pm On Nov 14, 2019
Alvin212:
Las las na hell fire

You can't be living a sinful Lifestyle and expect to make heaven
Since the road to hell fire pass through ur backyard abi. Nonsense and ingredients.

1 Like

Re: Davido Shops For His Squad In Dubai (Photos) by Bobbyfreshh(m): 10:59pm On Nov 14, 2019
hisexcellency34:
This Davido can lie sha

It seems u had a conversation with him ?
Re: Davido Shops For His Squad In Dubai (Photos) by Bobbyfreshh(m): 11:01pm On Nov 14, 2019
rafabenitez:
D blood of tagbo n d oda guy has been spilt fr all these,evil men will never go free

No offence boy ,but you are the definition of stupidity
Re: Davido Shops For His Squad In Dubai (Photos) by Bobbyfreshh(m): 11:06pm On Nov 14, 2019
Cherrybae:
Is this one shoping
Mtcheeeeeew
Rubbish

Free your self from hate ........for your information UAE does not use naira

1 Like

Re: Davido Shops For His Squad In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 14, 2019
Alvin212:
Las las na hell fire

you are the most sinful clown for believing heaven and hell Nonsense.
Re: Davido Shops For His Squad In Dubai (Photos) by Bogarel: 11:53pm On Nov 14, 2019
Alvin212:
Las las na hell fire

Chief judge in charge of hell your face show

1 Like

Re: Davido Shops For His Squad In Dubai (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 12:36am On Nov 15, 2019
Looking for his next sacrifice....... The juju for those unlucky 2, don almost expire............. grin
Re: Davido Shops For His Squad In Dubai (Photos) by Kenneth10110(m): 12:38am On Nov 15, 2019
Slawormir:

You dey mind the broke man Davido his living a sinful life while he is holy or what. Like his broke ass will guarantee him salvation. grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Shops For His Squad In Dubai (Photos) by Kenneth10110(m): 12:38am On Nov 15, 2019
Alvin212:
Las las na hell fire

Oh your living a holy life right ?
Re: Davido Shops For His Squad In Dubai (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 2:20am On Nov 15, 2019
RUDEBOYY:
Davido is a good guy

With good hearts cool
Re: Davido Shops For His Squad In Dubai (Photos) by mukthar2000(m): 4:05am On Nov 15, 2019
Notice me

Re: Davido Shops For His Squad In Dubai (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 4:18am On Nov 15, 2019
psp2pc:
his money he can spend it anyhow he likes.
but the posting on Instagram is what I don't understand.
proving his boys are less privilege.
can't they shop for davido too.

This is not about less privilege bro, it’s about his crew and shopping for them. Even if any of his crew members was from a billionaire home he will still shop for them based on his crew.
Re: Davido Shops For His Squad In Dubai (Photos) by yuckmouth: 5:15am On Nov 15, 2019
Slawormir:

That's real talk real nigga!!
Re: Davido Shops For His Squad In Dubai (Photos) by Goldencheese(m): 7:04am On Nov 15, 2019
Nice
Re: Davido Shops For His Squad In Dubai (Photos) by psp2pc(m): 7:18am On Nov 15, 2019
has anyone in his crew bought pencil for him before.
he's making them leeches to him.

jaxxy:

This is not about less privilege bro, it’s about his crew and shopping for them. Even if any of his crew members was from a billionaire home he will still shop for them based on his crew.
Re: Davido Shops For His Squad In Dubai (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 8:12am On Nov 15, 2019
psp2pc:
has anyone in his crew bought pencil for him before.
he's making them leeches to him.

No leeches, he is the label boss and he makes money from their record deals. He’s appreciating or giving back. They are not only frnds bt colleagues in biz. So it’s not charity
Re: Davido Shops For His Squad In Dubai (Photos) by psp2pc(m): 8:41am On Nov 15, 2019
Since he's the boss and also his friends, at least the squad can reciprocate the gesture by shopping or surprising him with a gift too.
All his crew can combinedly give him a special even if it's an inexpensive gift of appreciation.
not all the time davido buys this, buys that, gifts this, gift that to his crew.

jaxxy:

No leeches, he is the label boss and he makes money from their record deals. He’s appreciating or giving back. They are not only frnds bt colleagues in biz. So it’s not charity
Re: Davido Shops For His Squad In Dubai (Photos) by engrkaz(m): 8:44am On Nov 15, 2019
Zlatan too don bam
Re: Davido Shops For His Squad In Dubai (Photos) by adigun98(m): 8:48am On Nov 15, 2019
[quote author=Slawormir post=84033123]

[/quoteI I JUST FOUND MY REAL NIGGARRR!!!!!
True words though....
Re: Davido Shops For His Squad In Dubai (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 8:57am On Nov 15, 2019
psp2pc:
Since he's the boss and also his friends, at least the squad can reciprocate the gesture by shopping or surprising him with a gift too.
All his crew can combinedly give him a special even if it's an inexpensive gift of appreciation.
not all the time davido buys this, buys that, gifts this, gift that to his crew.

U are correct bro.
Re: Davido Shops For His Squad In Dubai (Photos) by koffsman(m): 9:29am On Nov 15, 2019
Damn guy wow your thinking is so so outdated and bless try to stay away from poverty mentality and thinking it's dangerous to your health buying good stuff for oneself ain't a bad thing even if you are born doesn't mean you shouldn't dress well guy work on yourself don't allow bitterness destroy u and be happy when other's are winning so you can also win say no to poverty in your life and household

Alvin212:
Las las na hell fire

Re: Davido Shops For His Squad In Dubai (Photos) by seniormallam(m): 11:09am On Nov 15, 2019
hisexcellency34:
This Davido can lie sha
Bros hustle o, make EFCC no come your compound come pack people leave only you behind o.
Re: Davido Shops For His Squad In Dubai (Photos) by seniormallam(m): 11:21am On Nov 15, 2019
I'm sure mayorkuns contract has been renegotiated, though under DMW but no longer a boy that's why he hasn't seen any reason to leave the record label.
U signed me from the gutter with 30-70 income agreement, 2 years later I'm raking in millions, you can't review to at least 50-50 percent or me 60-40% in my favour and say issue no go dey?
Re: Davido Shops For His Squad In Dubai (Photos) by seniormallam(m): 11:22am On Nov 15, 2019
I'm sure mayorkuns contract has been renegotiated , though under DMW but no longer a boy that's why he hasn't seen any reason to leave the record label.
U signed me from the gutter with 30-70 income agreement, 2 years later I'm raking in millions, you can't review to at least 50-50% or 60-40% in my favour and say issue no go dey?
G worldwide label is the most cruel label I've ever seen, 7 years with 5 albums, how many years kizz want to reign?
Re: Davido Shops For His Squad In Dubai (Photos) by seangy4konji: 5:09pm On Nov 15, 2019
Nodogragra4me:

Please where is SpecialSpesh?
special in USA..he is still in touch. Still hypeman in shows with davido but seems off radar and IG space...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment / Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff / "Tiwa Savage Looks Like A Thief" - Non-Fan Says. Tiwa & Her Fans Fire Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.