Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,626 members, 7,823,757 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Only A Fool Want One Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only A Fool Want One Nigeria. (797 Views)

Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy / Sunday Igboho: We Want Yoruba Nation, We Don’t Want One Nigeria Again / Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only A Fool Want One Nigeria. by mbos: 5:56pm On Nov 14, 2019
Copied fromAgunze Azuka Onwuka.

Europeans are the smartest people in the world. Do you know that once you step out of the UK there is no country whose language is English in Europe? Virtually every European country has its own language. It is only in Austria that you have German as national language after Germany. But then Austria is "Germany" with a different name. Then in few countries like Switzerland and Belgium you see them with two or three languages because of their peculiar history.

Spain and Portugal lie side by side in the Iberian peninsula. Spain speaks Spanish, Portugal speaks Portuguese. Each minds its own business.

Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland and Iceland are called the Nordic countries. Each is a country with its own language, including Iceland that has 360,000 people. All the five Nordic counties have a combined population of 27 million. Germany is beside the Netherlands and is close to France, Czech Republic, Poland, Italy, Luxembourg. Yet each of them has its own language and lives its own life in peace.

Even when countries like USSR, Yugoslavia and Czechoslavakia merged different peoples together to feel big, they eventually realized that it was not working, and dissolved into smaller homogenous countries to give themselves peace and happiness.

Ironically, it is the same Europe that went round the world amalgamating peoples with different languages and opposing worldviews because of their business interests, and ended up creating problems across Asia, Africa and South America. Some of their victims have lent themselves sense and found how to solve their problems. Others are still wandering in the wilderness, praying for something to happen.

Me:Some retards are fighting for one Nigeria because they feel bigger is better.
Japan is small and many European countries are smaller than Nigeria yet better,y do some Igbo people think we need a bigger country to be great.Tufia.
Re: Only A Fool Want One Nigeria. by Okoroawusa: 5:57pm On Nov 14, 2019
Am a fool... Thank you
Re: Only A Fool Want One Nigeria. by kettykin: 6:46pm On Nov 14, 2019
Okoroawusa:
Am a fool... Thank you
You are not a fool, you are a very big fool . Which means you don't just want Nigeria, you want a big Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Only A Fool Want One Nigeria. by etrouble: 6:49pm On Nov 14, 2019
mbos:

Me:Some retards are fighting for one Nigeria because they feel bigger is better.
Japan is small and many European countries are smaller than Nigeria yet better,y do some Igbo people think we need a bigger country to be great.Tufia.

If you call those fighting for one Nigeria retards, what do we call the people that gave birth to a nonentity like you?

2 Likes

Re: Only A Fool Want One Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 14, 2019
In Nigeria context bigger is not in anyway better. There is the need for us to dismantle this contraption called Nigeria so that each federating state operating independently, could harness it's potential for effective growth.
Why should I be a compatriot with someone who has great distrust of me.
Do you realize that someone from the core North sees someone from Chad Republic and Niger Republic more as one of him, more than I that hails from somewhere like Kogi state? Even though we are classified as North?
Has anything ever worked in this country been one? Can it ever work? Do we need to keep on deceiving ourselves? I ask, for how long do we continue to patch a worn out cloth?
Nigeria only worked for Britain because it gave them room for easier administration. But in the present fake conglomeration, it is absolute absurdity to remain as one!

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Want One Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 14, 2019
etrouble:

If you call those fighting for one Nigeria retards, what do we call the people that gave birth to a nonentity like you?
But what is there to fight for? A contraption that has never worked and is not setting a machinery in motion to work? Those clamouring for one Nigeria are those who feel they are benefiting from this present setting forgetting that they can never be there for ever?

2 Likes

Re: Only A Fool Want One Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 14, 2019
The author has given a very good analytical food for thought!

2 Likes

Re: Only A Fool Want One Nigeria. by 24kmagic: 7:34pm On Nov 14, 2019
They are not foolish, they are simply doomed...

I am from middle belt, but I don't think there's any body that prays for the break up of this nonsense called a country as much as I do.

This nonsense called a country will not work even in a billion years time.

A country where two people sit down to discuss who will govern the country next, without considering whether there is to be an election or not.
A country where some certain people from some certain ethnic/religious groups cannot be governors or president
A country where everything is a national challenge. From the electricity, to the good roads, to the security, to the unemployment, to the judiciary, to the education to everything, I mean everything.

Can anybody just mention one thing that is handled by the FG that is not a national challenge?

Nigeria is doomed.

The leaders and the citizens alike are all doomed.

Break up this nonsense contraption, let's start afresh with new ideas and mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Only A Fool Want One Nigeria. by JonDon12: 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2019
mbos:

Europeans are the smartest people in the world. Do you know that once you step out of the UK there is no country whose language is English in Europe? Virtually every European country has its own language. It is only in Austria that you have German as national language after Germany. But then Austria is "Germany" with a different name. Then in few countries like Switzerland and Belgium you see them with two or three languages because of their peculiar history.

Spain and Portugal lie side by side in the Iberian peninsula. Spain speaks Spanish, Portugal speaks Portuguese. Each minds its own business.

Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland and Iceland are called the Nordic countries. Each is a country with its own language, including Iceland that has 360,000 people. All the five Nordic counties have a combined population of 27 million. Germany is beside the Netherlands and is close to France, Czech Republic, Poland, Italy, Luxembourg. Yet each of them has its own language and lives its own life in peace.

Even when countries like USSR, Yugoslavia and Czechoslavakia merged different peoples together to feel big, they eventually realized that it was not working, and dissolved into smaller homogenous countries to give themselves peace and happiness.

Ironically, it is the same Europe that went round the world amalgamating peoples with different languages and opposing worldviews because of their business interests, and ended up creating problems across Asia, Africa and South America. Some of their victims have lent themselves sense and found how to solve their problems. Others are still wandering in the wilderness, praying for something to happen.

God will bless you for this post. Only Cows and Adiye ( chicken) want this Nigeria. Cows because na them big pass. Adiye because them be sophisticated COWARDS. Nigeria has not worked. Nigeria will never work. Let us break up and be FREE.
Re: Only A Fool Want One Nigeria. by gidgiddy: 8:14pm On Nov 14, 2019
mbos:

Switzerland is just the size of Enugu and Abia states put together and has a population of just 8 million people. Yet Switzerland has a bigger GDP than than Nigeria

Bigger is not always better

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Want One Nigeria. by Okoroawusa: 8:15pm On Nov 14, 2019
JonDon12:

Na you talk am, No be me. BIG NIGERIAN FOOL.
Thank you for the compliment
Re: Only A Fool Want One Nigeria. by Okoroawusa: 8:16pm On Nov 14, 2019
kettykin:

You are not a fool, you are a very big fool . Which means you don't just want Nigeria, you want a big Nigeria
That you very much. I appreciate
Re: Only A Fool Want One Nigeria. by ZombieTERROR: 8:21pm On Nov 14, 2019
Nobody wants one Nigeria...
Except the thieving politicians

Nigeria is there workshop
Overseas is their home

We are four or five countrys lumped together claiming giant of Africa...

Together we can go our separate ways and move forward
Re: Only A Fool Want One Nigeria. by ZombieTERROR: 8:22pm On Nov 14, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Thank you for the compliment

I know you have someone in government...
It's okay to shut the hell up now

(1) (Reply)

(video) I Can't Take My Money To The Grave - Otedola On Donating N5bn To Charity / Ondo Passes Amotekun Bill To Law / "No Employer Should Retrench Workers Without Due Process"- Buhari Says On Worker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.