Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Appeal Court Clears Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo For Bayelsa Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal Court Clears Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo For Bayelsa Election (21848 Views)

Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva / Certificate Forgery: Senate Says They Can't Sack Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo / Degi-Eremienyo: The Conflicting Names That Disqualified APC Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal Court Clears Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo For Bayelsa Election by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 14, 2019
garfield1:

Dickson is not contesting,he has failed.please reason like an elder

No amount of failure by Dickson will make APC win Bayelsa state come Saturday .

Bello has failed but I don’t see you compaigning against him ....you’re a failed zombie!

Efulefu!

4 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Clears Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo For Bayelsa Election by garfield1: 11:20pm On Nov 14, 2019
Elder0001:

No amount of failure by Dickson will make APC win Bayelsa state come Saturday .

Bello has failed but I don’t see you compaigning against him ....you’re a failed zombie!

Efulefu!
I wont involve myself for or against him.but as for bayelsa,its apc.dickson is surrounded

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court Clears Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo For Bayelsa Election by Adrian98(m): 11:34pm On Nov 14, 2019
Ugly
Re: Appeal Court Clears Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo For Bayelsa Election by gees101(m): 12:00am On Nov 15, 2019
Cherrybae:
APC is taking over Bayelsa state we are voting for candidate not party.

We are on ground. No shaking
ama tebura e
APC oye !!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Clears Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo For Bayelsa Election by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 15, 2019
garfield1:

Yes.but you are frustrating and annoying

Senatordave1 is that u grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Appeal Court Clears Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo For Bayelsa Election by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 15, 2019
Cherrybae:

U mean Bayelsa local government area on jigawa state?
Re: Appeal Court Clears Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo For Bayelsa Election by mkoabiola: 12:08am On Nov 15, 2019
Even timpre sylva the self acclaimed godfada couldn't win Bayelsa election during his 2nd term....

Election is not won on social media.

Bayelsa is massive rigging ....especially southern ijaw..brass...ekeremo...all d creeks of Bayelsa.

I was a PO during d 2011 elections in Bayelsa..

Wetim my eyes see my mouth no fit talk

All corp members participating in Bayelsa election...
Use ur head and brain ooo

Enough cash will exchange hands.

D best "rigger" will surely emerge
Re: Appeal Court Clears Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo For Bayelsa Election by Gryffindor: 12:33am On Nov 15, 2019
ursullalinda:
I love what is happening in Bayelsa......because is very obvious the judges deliberately delay cases. .....see how they are delivering judgement like they all reside in courtroom

The promptness of the verdict is determined by the timing of the issue at hand,sometimes not deliberate

3 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Clears Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo For Bayelsa Election by Adiola(f): 2:11am On Nov 15, 2019
garfield1:

Dickson is not contesting,he has failed.please reason like an elder
TO REASON LIKE AN ELDER IS WHEN HE SEES APC GUY AS THE WINNER ABI? THE way you apc supporters reason is mind blowing
Re: Appeal Court Clears Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo For Bayelsa Election by ofiko123(m): 2:26am On Nov 15, 2019
Nice one but I am not so sure the APC will win the elections since bayelsa state is a stronghold of former president Goodluck ebele Jonathan and former first lady dame patience Jonathan.. Anyways we will see what happens when the elections are eventually done and dusted..
Re: Appeal Court Clears Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo For Bayelsa Election by godofuck231: 3:27am On Nov 15, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
BREAKING: Appeal Court Clears APC To Participate In Bayelsa Governorship Election*

A Court of Appeal sitting in Abuja has cleared the All Progressives Congress (APC) to participate in Saturday's Governorship Election in Bayelsa State.

The Appeal Court made the following orders:

The appellate court also cleared the APC Deputy Gov candidate, Senator Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo for the November 16 election.
This followed Thursday's stay of execution granted by the Appeal Court on a High Court order disqualifying the APC Deputy Governorship candidate

The appeal court ruled That the status quo ante bellum which existed on or before the 19th September, 2019 when the suit was filed be maintained pending the hearing and determination of the Motion on Notice.

3. The Motion on Notice to be heard on 20th November, 2019 and the Respondents to be served with the Motion on Notice and and copy of the Court Order.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.legit.ng/amp/1275821-just-in-appeal-court-clears-apc-participate-bayelsa-governorship-election.html
ugly man ugly stories
Re: Appeal Court Clears Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo For Bayelsa Election by contigiency(m): 5:19am On Nov 15, 2019
Elder0001:

Shut up. This was same thing said by OP as per delta state and rivers state governorship election , no amount of miracle on earth will make APC win Bayelsa

Just get ready to cry because APC has already won that election.

3 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Clears Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo For Bayelsa Election by Starhearts: 5:20am On Nov 15, 2019
thatigboman:
Boy, no sauce

Who hurts u
Re: Appeal Court Clears Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo For Bayelsa Election by manontree: 5:26am On Nov 15, 2019
How APC can even campaign with their failures baffles me. In a sane country the Sowere Case is enough to make APC not get a single vote...How can a government be so tyrannical and expect votes at the ballot beats me

We really deserve our leaders. It's like being in love with your tormentors
Re: Appeal Court Clears Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo For Bayelsa Election by Marcsunny(m): 5:44am On Nov 15, 2019
Good news pant trousers for male and white shirt Tm&Next designer in wholesale and retail purchase.The brands are top Europe designers.Any colour kindly dm. By clicking my profile to get my whatapps contact Customers outside lagos will pay a token for delivery.
Re: Appeal Court Clears Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo For Bayelsa Election by biafranrealson: 6:09am On Nov 15, 2019
why was Bayelsa not given 10B Intervention fund ? abi dem no apply?
Re: Appeal Court Clears Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo For Bayelsa Election by nasoeb: 6:19am On Nov 15, 2019
Cherrybae:

Where you been wan dey? On air?
Re: Appeal Court Clears Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo For Bayelsa Election by prettytasha(f): 6:23am On Nov 15, 2019
manontree:
How APC can even campaign with their failures baffles me. In a sane country the Sowere Case is enough to make APC not get a single vote...How can a government be so tyrannical and expect votes at the ballot beats me

We really deserve our leaders. It's like being in love with your tormentors
so PDP in bayelsa isn't a failure ? Do you even reside in bayelsa ?
Re: Appeal Court Clears Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo For Bayelsa Election by nasoeb: 6:32am On Nov 15, 2019
ofiko123:
Nice one but I am not so sure the APC will win the elections since bayelsa state is a stronghold of former president Goodluck ebele Jonathan and former first lady dame patience Jonathan.. Anyways we will see what happens when the elections are eventually done and dusted..
This election is very dicy and a free for all. Because the people of Bayelsa have been complaining of the governance patern of dickson. And he further made things worst by selecting and imposing gov candidate on the entire party thus pushing out large majority of the party strong politicians. Reason you saw how the pdp rally was, in which most strong fairhful within and outside the state didn't support. So apc is taking advantage of this. And adding to the fact that they have federal might, it is going to be a very very tough one for pdp.
If pdp loses this election, then its all thanks to dickson.
Re: Appeal Court Clears Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo For Bayelsa Election by bluebay(m): 6:37am On Nov 15, 2019
garfield1:

Why
Because south south wiser than what APC thought ... They believe the devil they know, is better than the unseen angel. And the national changes is an example. Let's be sincere here, there's nothing bad in bayelsa that the APC are eyeying except the oil....
Re: Appeal Court Clears Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo For Bayelsa Election by Pgateway: 6:39am On Nov 15, 2019
Christian11isa:
Hmmm ok
we have gotten rid of this useless scam from Nairaland months ago. How dare you bring it back? Thief
Re: Appeal Court Clears Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo For Bayelsa Election by seunmsg(m): 6:49am On Nov 15, 2019
bluebay:

APC can't win Bayelsa... Take it or leave it.. Great Ogboru can play the tape how Delta State own went

The more reason we should allow all parties to contest and clear all doubts. No point shopping around for court judgement that can not withstand any legal scrutiny to stop APC from participating.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Clears Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo For Bayelsa Election by autonomous22: 6:53am On Nov 15, 2019
Cherrybae:

Re: Appeal Court Clears Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo For Bayelsa Election by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 15, 2019
contigiency:

Just get ready to cry because APC has already won that election.

Same thing y’all zombies said about delta and rivers being lost by pdp.

No miracle will make pdp lose Bayelsa come Saturday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court Clears Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo For Bayelsa Election by autonomous22: 6:54am On Nov 15, 2019
Cherrybae:

Re: Appeal Court Clears Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo For Bayelsa Election by Dididrumz(m): 7:24am On Nov 15, 2019
Just the news i came online on Nairaland to see
Re: Appeal Court Clears Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo For Bayelsa Election by Agugbadin: 7:33am On Nov 15, 2019
ursullalinda:
I love what is happening in Bayelsa......because is very obvious the judges deliberately delay cases. .....see how they are delivering judgement like they all reside in courtroom

Why use forged documents, he should have resigned and another candidate be brought in.
Re: Appeal Court Clears Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo For Bayelsa Election by Agugbadin: 7:37am On Nov 15, 2019
Cherrybae:

The party is too violent, is not recommended at all otherwise it will be worst than Kogi State
Re: Appeal Court Clears Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo For Bayelsa Election by garfield1: 8:30am On Nov 15, 2019
bluebay:

Because south south wiser than what APC thought ... They believe the devil they know, is better than the unseen angel. And the national changes is an example. Let's be sincere here, there's nothing bad in bayelsa that the APC are eyeying except the oil....
That is your belief sir not the belief bayelsans.the world is getting globalized daily and people are not ready to accept failures anymore
Re: Appeal Court Clears Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo For Bayelsa Election by tanyabeiychhh: 9:51am On Nov 15, 2019
godofuck231:
ugly man ugly stories

It's your father that is ugly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The First Ladies To Be Honoured At Int'l Women Power Conference 2022 In Abuj / Mohammed Bello-Koko: Investigators Write UK Govt, Seek Visa Cancellation / Shaibu & APC Youths Sweep Ize-Iyamu, PDP Ouy Of Edo North (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.