Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Excerpt From Pastor Kim's 5th Book: The Lord Jesus To Pastor Kim Concerning Spir - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Excerpt From Pastor Kim's 5th Book: The Lord Jesus To Pastor Kim Concerning Spir (1179 Views)

COZA Member Reacts To Pastor's New Porsche / Photos From Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Birthday Ceremony / Pictures From Pastor Tunde Bakare's 60TH BIRTHDAY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Excerpt From Pastor Kim's 5th Book: The Lord Jesus To Pastor Kim Concerning Spir by Yefet(m): 9:02am On Nov 18, 2010
From the Book:

Jesus

My beloved ones, when you possess the likeness of my character such as love, kindness, and humility, then the gift of the Holy Spirit will come upon you. I am very eager to grant you the gift. My heart desires to quickly grant you the gift but you are not emptying your heart. Your heart is full of greed. You are desiring to use my gift and power as a machine. This is why I cannot grant my gifts. All who are here, listen and pray with a sound mind. For those who think they can receive the gifts by praying either three months, two months, one month, 30 consecutive days, or all night long, you are wrong in your assumption! It is only when you empty yourself I can enter in you and then the work of the Holy Spirit will fully manifest in you. When you are filled with your greed, how can I enter in you? You are not preparing yourself to receive my gift. You are only confessing with your mouth without emptying yourself. I desire you all to empty your personal greed or ambition that are in the midst of your spirit. When you realize the hidden identity of who you really are and in what situation you are in, you will then eventually see yourself before Me.

Pastor Kim:

Jesus:

My beloved, the people in this place do not believe it can be achieved by training. I have given you the gift of salvation. You had no other option but to die in your sins. You do not know the concept of a gift. Some think the gift can be granted based on demand. At times, even you get ahead of Me. You then end up trying to teach Me or command Me. Now, those who have been unnaturally trained are operating ministries and employing Me. They are standing in front of Me and commanding Me to comply with their desires. They are the worst of the worst.

You all know there are wheat and tares or sheep and wolves within this end time generation church. Now, the time has come that I must separate them from right to left. You must awaken and meticulously examine yourselves. Be very careful and be repeatedly cautious to know that you are not lined up in the wrong lane.

Once your spiritual eyes become darken, you will not be able to discern any further. It will not matter whether I come close to you, crying with compassion, and speaking the truth, you will not be able to hear Me. Filled with personal desires, they will be running toward their own ambitions. You will be able to witness their end results or consequences. And not too far after, they will receive disciplinary punishment and you will clearly witness how they will go under. I will judge them. You will not witness their destruction at My second coming, you will witness them with your vary own eyes. The Holy Spirit's work will manifest with fruits. You will see from their life whether their fruit is dead or alive.

Pastor Kim:

Jesus:

I do not perceive the spiritual realm in a physically manner. It is perceived spiritually. I desire to use the children because their spirits are clean and pure. With older people, they are sometimes clouded with knowledge, common sense, and stubbornness. It does not matter how clearly I show them the spiritual realm, their thoughts gust out like rusty polluted water. Therefore, there are times when it is dangerous to use such people. This is why I use young children.

In these end times, I will pour out the Holy Spirit unto young children and show them the spiritual realm. They will prophesy. I will lift them up and use them. I desire to use your children because their spirits are clean and pure. Therefore do not excessively worry. However, Pastor Kim, do not misuse them. Whenever I provide an opportunity, I want you to utilize them. You must be very concerned about them. At times, young children may excessively utilize their gift with their leisure activities. Therefore, you must always train and teach them to use the gift according to the purposes of serving God.

From here after, many young children will experience the spiritual realm, the Holy Fire, and they will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. When this happens, adults must not look down on them or ignore them just because they are young children. This is the sign that my coming is very near. You must respect, love, and lift them up. I want you to treat them as you would treat Me.

Pastor Kim:

Jesus:

It will not be years and days of prophesying that the gates of heaven are opening or if the arch angels are blowing the trumpets, when I come for My bride, it will happen abruptly. For those spiritually awaken, when you are in a moment of prayer, suddenly, you will know and feel it spiritually through the spiritual realm that I am coming. All who are waiting and awakened will feel it together.

I do not state the date to any single person, otherwise, the world may become chaotic and disorder may follow. Therefore, a date will not be given. Only the Father knows the date. My beloved servants, if you only love Me and you are abiding in Me, you will never be bewildered for not knowing the date,

Pastor Kim:

Jesus:

My beloved ones, I desire you to listen carefully in this hour. There are things in which you must be very cautious when I grant you a gift of prophecy which opens up your spirit. If the person who receives this gift is not pure in spirit/soul, many problems can occur. When a person prophesies or speaks for another and the prophesier's spiritual impurities are not all removed, it would be like a person misinterpreting the bible. The uncleaned spiritual prophesier can incorrectly prophesied or incorrectly interpret and as a result falsely deliver My intention. Therefore, although a person has received the gift of prophecy, that person should not speak out everything that may come upon their thought. They, however, should be very careful. The person receiving the prophecy and the person prophesying must both be very cautious.

Pastor Kim:

Jesus:

Pastor Kim:

Jesus:

The spiritual realm is wide and infinite. I desire to use each and every person by granting them the most suitable and appropriate gift or method. I will grant them something that can be best utilized by them. Therefore, one must not be so quick to judge. One must not condemn so quickly. When a person's spirituality is opened, you will know if the work is from the devil since you have the spirit of discernment. I desire you to respect, lift up, and love one another.

Pastor Kim:

Jesus:

Therefore people must not judge or condemn each other when it comes to the spiritual realm. People who are spiritual or have the spiritual realm opened for them will know one another. They will even know their works. They will not even have to say a word to one another to distinguish one another. They will know each other through the Spirit. They will realize they are in unity. Although the work may be different, the Holy Spirit is the same and they will know they are one in the Lord.

Therefore, although one may be opened to the spiritual realm, one should not insist their method or revelation is the only correct way and they at the same time should not condemn others. One is only able to know what one has experienced. One is not able to express with their finite mind, knowledge, or words. The spiritual realm is not something one can just compare to anything. One can not determine or compare its height, depth, length, or width with any particular standard. One will only realize the perfection of the spiritual realm when he/she lives with Me in the Kingdom of heaven. It is then one accomplishes perfection.

Even though you are human with a physical body and strive to labor wholeness, you at this time can not be like Me. I have a spiritual body. Basically, it is impossible right now for you to possess perfection. Therefore, I do not desire one to say that your spiritual realm has completely opened. Based on a person's propensity, talent, character, and other traits, I will grant the gifts in which is most suitable to the person. A person can only know and understand what they possess or have experienced. I am sorry my beloved Lord. I am also in agreement with you. In the area of spirituality, I personally do not think it can be systematic or be established in theory. However, many who claim to have knowledge of the spiritual realm and/or operating in the Holy Spirit movement ministries are forming and establishing a system or theory. They then educate people with this nonsense. What do you think about this matter? My beloved servant, it is like this. Your personality is different than of Saint Hyun Ja Kang. In fact, all of My children's personality is unique and different from one another. I use my servants in different ways as they are My instruments with different gifts and uniqueness. Some people are more sensitive to their spiritual five senses than others and as a result I would give them My words through their senses. For some I would give words through their ears and for some I would grant prophecy as they read the bible. There are many ways in which I can grant prophecy. You must not judge the particular method in which prophecy is granted with your thoughts. My beloved Lord, is it biblical to prophecy from our spiritual five senses? Are they able to prophecise using their senses? Or is it biblical to prophecise by vividly hearing the words through our ears? There are many who prophecise from their spiritual five senses. Therefore, is it your will to prophecise by hearing through the ears? In the ministry of prophecy, a person's single word can either lead a weak or young faith person into the truth or the evil way. There is the danger of leading people into the darkness as blind people. I will give you some examples and conditions of those who prophesizes. When you pour red water into a cup filled with yellowish orange juice, the color will become reddish orange. As this example shows, a person and the evil spirits' thoughts can become mixed together as the person speaks out. When this occurs, one must voluntarily humble themselves and restrain from prophesying. As one humbles and obeys, they must wait and pray as one manages their spirituality until their spirit gets cleaned. I desire that person to stop prophesying and instead rest. I want the person to humble themselves. Those who have the Holy Spirit will be able to discern and know if the evil spirits are corrupting the person's spiritual condition. I will advise you through the Holy Spirit if your current ministry is the work of the Holy Spirit or something that the Lord is not pleased with. Therefore, you will know through the Holy Spirit when your spirit is not clean and you are not suitable to prophesy at that time. When one realizes their condition, I desire that person to refrain themselves. By practicing caution, the person will not sick my sheep and the prophesier themselves will not become ill. If a person continued in their ministry under corrupt conditions, that person's spirituality would become dull and they would get sick. As a result, the person will eventually become the instrument of satan. My beloved Lord, as I have already stated, it is very dangerous to operate the Holy Spirit ministry when a person has not been delivered from all the evil spirits within them. It has been clearly proven during our daily services in church. There is a certain church in which they focus and concentrate on prophesying. They do not have the ability to disclose the identities of the evil spirits. Lord, please tell me how to manage this? My beloved servant, from the bible's perspective, heaven is currently present in your heart and heaven is also coming in the future. You are aware of this knowledge. When I state that hell is on earth, it does not mean that the concept of location or place of hell is coming after judgment. When I say hell is on earth, it means that the Kingdom of God is not present or upon you. For example, people say such things as, 'It feels like hell, We are living in hell, The world feels like hell.' There are differences in the volume of pain or misery a person goes through. My beloved Lord, I thank you for your grace. As you are well aware, Mrs. Baxter had visited heaven and hell many times. In her book, she stated that hell was inside the earth. In my opinion, I do not agree. Although, there is fire inside the earth's core, it based on my experience and from the trips you have lead and shown us, I do not think hell is inside the earth. Lord? My beloved servant, if I disclose the date of my coming to some of my servants, then chaos will come upon the world. As I have stated in the Bible, I will come like a thief and no one will know. However, for those who are spiritually awaken, they will know that my coming is soon. They will not know the exact date but will know the season. They will suddenly realize the urgency of the coming. In that season, it will only be a matter of time. My beloved Lord, thank you for your grace. Someone has stated that You will come when his/her grandchild is a teenager, specifically mid teens. Is he/she deluded? From your perspective, you see them as your little children. Therefore, you may get very concerned for them as they see the spiritual realm. However, in the Kingdom of God, it does not matter whether the person is 60, 40 years old, or little children. In the spiritual realm, it is all the same. As you have seen in heaven, there are no old, young, male, female, children, or adults. The spirits are all the same. My beloved Lord, I thank you. I am very sorry for asking once again but since my children Joseph and Joo Eun have deeply entered the spiritual realm, can you tell me if I am loving my children more than my church family? Lord, how will you use Joseph and Joo Eun? How will you use the Lord's Church members? Please tell me? (With a sigh of deep breath) You have all read the bible and are all aware that the gift is a gift. It is a big mistake to assume that the gift of prophecy can be achieved by training or in some other unnatural way. Some people are also training others to speak in tongue, the heavenly language. There are some who create their own heavenly language. These are the leaders of cults. They are the ones who block the heavenly gates. They are the ones who blocks the heavenly milestone. My beloved Lord, there is a place where they train people to in the work of the prophetic. Many people are gathering at this place. A member from that training place visited our church and we delivered him from a high ranked evil spirit. He was very shocked when he realized that he was demonized. He had been prophesying without being aware of the demons inside him. Lord, what is your thoughts on this matter?

: , Now, I will speak to my servants in this place. If anyone in here is visiting the Lord's Church for the purpose of receiving power and gifts as Pastor Kim possesses, I require you all to put down your personal desires. If you are here to further your ambition or your success for the sake of putting yourself or your ministry on a pedestal, I suggest you lay all that down at my feet. All of your pride and arrogance must be put down as well. When your greed or personal ambition is cleansed out from the inside out, I will then grant you the gifts. The gifts are not something that I can just grant because you expect it or because you personally desire it. You think I will grant the gifts to you just because you earnestly desire them? If you have any amount of personal greed within your earnest desire, I will not grant you the gift of the Holy Spirit. Otherwise, receiving the gift can be poison and the gift may be used as a knife to murder. This is why I cannot grant you the gifts.

Baptize By Blazing Fire by Yong-Doo Kim

(1) (Reply)

A Sensible Religion. . . / Why Honourary To Pastors??? / Why Do †ђξ Muslims Preach Against †ђξ Christian ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.