Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,685 members, 7,823,931 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

'messi Is The Most Complete Player,' Says Pele - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'messi Is The Most Complete Player,' Says Pele (609 Views)

Moroccan Player Says Their Win Is Not For Africans!!! / Messi ‘made Me Better Player’, Says Ronaldo / You Can’t Compare Messi With Me, Says Pele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'messi Is The Most Complete Player,' Says Pele by Newsblenda(m): 9:38pm On Nov 14, 2019
Football icon and Brazilian legend Pele has singled out Lionel Messi as the most complete footballer in the world today. Although the 76-year-old listed Cristiano Ronaldo and his countryman Neymar as world class players, he confessed that the Argentine wizard has it all.

In an interview with Gazzetta dello Sport per SportStar, he said:

"I think of Leo Messi.

"He is a skilled player, gives assists, passes, scores, dribbles well.

"If we were in the team together, the opponents should worry about two players, not just one!

"Today, Messi is the most complete player."

Pele a three-time world cup winner also went further to lament over the lack of football superstars as compared to the good old days

"Once, you found two or three in every country with a great football culture, he says."

"Eusebio, (Antonio) Simoes, (Johan) Cruyff, (Franz) Beckenbauer, (Diego) Maradona, Garrincha, Didi. How many did I say? There were so many."

"Today we have two or three in all. Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, I would say Neymar, who in Brazil has not yet managed to become a great figure."

Source:https://www.newsblenda.com/post/football/messi-is-the-most-complete-player-says-pele.html

Re: 'messi Is The Most Complete Player,' Says Pele by Newsblenda(m): 10:08pm On Nov 14, 2019
Re: 'messi Is The Most Complete Player,' Says Pele by Bomboiy: 1:58am On Nov 15, 2019
Ronaldo fanboys will not agree with you sir
Re: 'messi Is The Most Complete Player,' Says Pele by Astark: 5:19am On Nov 15, 2019
Pele has now port to messi FC.

Before he said complete player scores with both legs and head that messi isn't complete
Re: 'messi Is The Most Complete Player,' Says Pele by Newsblenda(m): 7:17am On Nov 15, 2019
Lol
Re: 'messi Is The Most Complete Player,' Says Pele by Newsblenda(m): 9:55am On Nov 16, 2019
Cool

(1) (Reply)

Hazard Is The Laziest Player I Played With - Mikel / Deontay Wilder Slams Anthony Joshua On His Win Against Andy Ruiz / EPL: Rio Ferdinand Reveals Only Striker Better Than Harry Kane In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.