Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,355 members, 7,957,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:39 AM

'Forgive Yahaya Bello' - Aisha Buhari Begs Kogi People Over Unpaid Salaries - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Forgive Yahaya Bello' - Aisha Buhari Begs Kogi People Over Unpaid Salaries (31993 Views)

Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" / El-Rufai Kneels Down, Begs Kogi People To Forgive Yahaya Bello / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Forgive Yahaya Bello' - Aisha Buhari Begs Kogi People Over Unpaid Salaries by Tyche(m): 12:19pm On Nov 15, 2019
Olukat:
grin grin grin Aisha and El' Rufia indirectly told Kogi people to reject Yaya Bello
However, Yaya Bello seems to be too dull to understand the message from his party.

cool

1 Like

Re: 'Forgive Yahaya Bello' - Aisha Buhari Begs Kogi People Over Unpaid Salaries by wingmanIII: 12:19pm On Nov 15, 2019
Forgiven. But he should go home and rest, that is if cleared by EFCC and ICPC.
Re: 'Forgive Yahaya Bello' - Aisha Buhari Begs Kogi People Over Unpaid Salaries by Gloriagee(f): 12:20pm On Nov 15, 2019
Na naija we dey. imagine!

akinjojo1234:
Imagine him bringing governors and the first lady to beg his own people to vote him back in. What arrant nonsense angry
Re: 'Forgive Yahaya Bello' - Aisha Buhari Begs Kogi People Over Unpaid Salaries by ChyjoskyJ: 12:20pm On Nov 15, 2019
Kneeling to beg for what? we all know the election will be rigged in his favour, forget all these drama. But a day will surely come when God will pay back all the bad things these APC government doing to the people. God is watching.
Re: 'Forgive Yahaya Bello' - Aisha Buhari Begs Kogi People Over Unpaid Salaries by realstars: 12:20pm On Nov 15, 2019
I think he is in apc, so his sins where not totally forgiven? Yeye belo.
Re: 'Forgive Yahaya Bello' - Aisha Buhari Begs Kogi People Over Unpaid Salaries by Okokalu: 12:21pm On Nov 15, 2019
Why is Mrs buhari referring to her husband in past tense.truth don' dey come out small small

Re: 'Forgive Yahaya Bello' - Aisha Buhari Begs Kogi People Over Unpaid Salaries by yusufu16: 12:21pm On Nov 15, 2019
They want too bring sympathy now.

My Kogi people don't listen to all these last minute plead.
Re: 'Forgive Yahaya Bello' - Aisha Buhari Begs Kogi People Over Unpaid Salaries by JamesBond008(m): 12:22pm On Nov 15, 2019
You people are mad !!!!!

Forgive, when someone has deprived the other of the basic amenities of life .

You people are very mad again....
Re: 'Forgive Yahaya Bello' - Aisha Buhari Begs Kogi People Over Unpaid Salaries by Klington: 12:23pm On Nov 15, 2019
Different strategies

Sugar coated speech.

After the election, She will disappear and kogi people will never see them again

The promise game is on

1 Like

Re: 'Forgive Yahaya Bello' - Aisha Buhari Begs Kogi People Over Unpaid Salaries by justy15: 12:23pm On Nov 15, 2019
No any sensible kogites will vote yahaya bello after all the suffering he led them to in the past four years with his ineptitude.

1 Like

Re: 'Forgive Yahaya Bello' - Aisha Buhari Begs Kogi People Over Unpaid Salaries by Prince001(m): 12:23pm On Nov 15, 2019
Wowww this is heartbreaking when 1st lady begging for a governor that messed up with livelihood of a lot people. Are we mad to listen to this rubbish or what dis people take nigerians for sef?
I just don't like to swear for people ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Why even tried to begged on behalf of him. If dis guy win d election with all the failure that's so public now. I give up oooo

1 Like

Re: 'Forgive Yahaya Bello' - Aisha Buhari Begs Kogi People Over Unpaid Salaries by Rextizzy: 12:23pm On Nov 15, 2019
Only Fools will forgive this man and still vote for him.

1 Like

Re: 'Forgive Yahaya Bello' - Aisha Buhari Begs Kogi People Over Unpaid Salaries by iamdynamite(m): 12:24pm On Nov 15, 2019
PIPnator10:
Forgive Yeye Bello they say!
To forgive him, he should forgive himself too by doing whats right!
He has to pay the salary arrears he owes! Until then!!!
He has paid his arrears, as we speak today, he is not owing any civil servant in the state..

not a fan of yaya bello. but the truth must be told
Re: 'Forgive Yahaya Bello' - Aisha Buhari Begs Kogi People Over Unpaid Salaries by confluence: 12:26pm On Nov 15, 2019
I believe the people supporting the Governor are not helping matter, here is a man with a golden opportunity to transform the state, very huge debt hanging out on the state neck, over #100 billion and still counting, you need to physically come to kogi, to see the mess around, people's lifestyle and businesses have been shattered and here you as the first lady begging for forgiveness, people have made up their mind already

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Forgive Yahaya Bello' - Aisha Buhari Begs Kogi People Over Unpaid Salaries by buzorcharles(m): 12:29pm On Nov 15, 2019
abeg make una no forgive oo unless una wan stay another four year without salary
Re: 'Forgive Yahaya Bello' - Aisha Buhari Begs Kogi People Over Unpaid Salaries by Doyin2(m): 12:30pm On Nov 15, 2019
fatymore:
These people are taking us for fools...

Kogi people if you vote for Him, you will see shege with all these begging...

Oga what really is your problem here?

If not for short memory of many Nigerians, this issue of outstanding salaries was inherited from the previous PDP government in the state.

If salaries is the only issue in Kogi,then yahaya bello deserves a second term,over any PDP disciple.
Re: 'Forgive Yahaya Bello' - Aisha Buhari Begs Kogi People Over Unpaid Salaries by fatymore(f): 12:32pm On Nov 15, 2019
Doyin2:

Oga what really is your problem here?

If not for shot memory of many Nigerians, this issue of outstanding salaries was inherited from the previous PDP government in the state.

If salaries is the only issue in Kogi,then yahaya bello deserves a second term,over any PDP disciple.

my problem is the begging... They shouldn't be begging for votes, let their precedent work for them... And I be madam

1 Like

Re: 'Forgive Yahaya Bello' - Aisha Buhari Begs Kogi People Over Unpaid Salaries by seeker121(m): 12:34pm On Nov 15, 2019
Kogites should not fall for both Aisha and El-Rufai begging cos if they should they will fall victim of another four years of unpaid salaries, oppression and hardship.

1 Like

Re: 'Forgive Yahaya Bello' - Aisha Buhari Begs Kogi People Over Unpaid Salaries by Dbiz1111(m): 12:35pm On Nov 15, 2019
Who do us this #Bikonu

1 Like

Re: 'Forgive Yahaya Bello' - Aisha Buhari Begs Kogi People Over Unpaid Salaries by ebuclassic18(m): 12:35pm On Nov 15, 2019
I know her type,she's a good actress all those her political statement are fake

1 Like

Re: 'Forgive Yahaya Bello' - Aisha Buhari Begs Kogi People Over Unpaid Salaries by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 15, 2019
iamdynamite:
He has paid his arrears, as we speak today, he is not owing any civil servant in the state..

not a fan of yaya bello. but the truth must be told

Oh really..?
Didn't know about that but still, I would never vote for him if I was from Kogi!
He had the mind to deny workers there rights (Salaries) on this first tenure, imagine what he would do on his 2nd tenure!
Re: 'Forgive Yahaya Bello' - Aisha Buhari Begs Kogi People Over Unpaid Salaries by nasoeb: 12:40pm On Nov 15, 2019
This woman shey na menupause dey worry you so. So you chose to ignore and keep myte while the people of kogi suffer because their lifes were worthless, and suddenly buhari has furked your sense back with doggy style. Here you are supporting rubbish.
As you enjoins yahaya bello in denying kogites civil servants their salaries and wages; May you and your household never enjoy the fruit of your labour. Life will forever deny you peace and success in all you put your hands.
Re: 'Forgive Yahaya Bello' - Aisha Buhari Begs Kogi People Over Unpaid Salaries by jamace(m): 12:41pm On Nov 15, 2019
If Kogites should make the mistake of voting Bello, they should forget salaries and pensions for the next 4 years. Bello is heavily indebted to the FG and will use the next 4 years to pay part of the debts.

1 Like

Re: 'Forgive Yahaya Bello' - Aisha Buhari Begs Kogi People Over Unpaid Salaries by bizhop01: 12:43pm On Nov 15, 2019
Only in nigeria
Re: 'Forgive Yahaya Bello' - Aisha Buhari Begs Kogi People Over Unpaid Salaries by Doyin2(m): 12:43pm On Nov 15, 2019
fatymore:
my problem is the begging... They shouldn't be begging for votes, let their precedent work for them... And I be madam

Oga madam cheesy

Let us think deeply:

Can you beg someone you do not give a dam about?

Is begging for forgiveness of shortcomings,a weakness or strength?

If they rely solely on rigging,would they be begging the people for forgiveness?

Is to forgive a strength or weakness?

Would bringing back PDP that created the salary arrears problem be an option for non forgiveness?
Re: 'Forgive Yahaya Bello' - Aisha Buhari Begs Kogi People Over Unpaid Salaries by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 15, 2019
Money has destroyed aisha's morals. From hiding the death of your husband, parading a stranger as your husband, going against a system that chose to silence her with bogus deposits to make sure she is taken care of for the rest of her life, to lying about her place in aso rock and the incident..., to defending a liar and a well known embezzler/thief.

Seems like her loyalty is for sale

Smh
Re: 'Forgive Yahaya Bello' - Aisha Buhari Begs Kogi People Over Unpaid Salaries by Maj196(m): 12:45pm On Nov 15, 2019
I believe Kogi people are not stupid to vote for this fool... As for Aisha fvck you angry
Re: 'Forgive Yahaya Bello' - Aisha Buhari Begs Kogi People Over Unpaid Salaries by fatymore(f): 12:49pm On Nov 15, 2019
Doyin2:

Oga madam cheesy

Let us think deeply:

Can you beg someone you do not give a dam about?

Is begging for forgiveness of shortcomings,a weakness or strength?

If they rely solely on rigging,would they be begging the people for forgiveness?

Is to forgive a strength or weakness?

Would bringing back PDP that created the salary areas problem be an option for non forgiveness?

See I am not pro or anti any of this party abeg...so disturb my head...let them vote for him
Re: 'Forgive Yahaya Bello' - Aisha Buhari Begs Kogi People Over Unpaid Salaries by EdoBoy90(m): 12:53pm On Nov 15, 2019
Misplacement of priorities.

Just vote for him because of "SALARY"

No good roads,
World class education system with state - of- the art facilities.

Africa as a continent will suffer for so long with this kind of visionless leaders in this 21st century driven by digital technology, AI, automation, robotics and other advanced technologies.

1 Like

Re: 'Forgive Yahaya Bello' - Aisha Buhari Begs Kogi People Over Unpaid Salaries by makavelli80(m): 12:58pm On Nov 15, 2019
Is she on her knees?
Re: 'Forgive Yahaya Bello' - Aisha Buhari Begs Kogi People Over Unpaid Salaries by nick50(m): 1:01pm On Nov 15, 2019
The President’s wife, therefore, asked the people of the state to forgive Bello if any of them was negatively affected, urging them to forget what they once suffered....its only a fool that will forget that he/she once suffered

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yabagi Sani: Southern Governors Behaving Like Kanu, Igboho: ADP Chairman / Stowaway Daniel Ohikhena, Resumes School With Security Men / Buhari Being Sworn In (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.