Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

I Will Feed You & Your Followers, Wale To Mide, Wale Begs For Giveaway. PHOTOS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Feed You & Your Followers, Wale To Mide, Wale Begs For Giveaway. PHOTOS (2901 Views)

Shatta Wale Begs Tinubu To Adopt Him / Shatta Wale Begs Ghanaians To Return Meek Mill's Stolen Phone / Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Feed You & Your Followers, Wale To Mide, Wale Begs For Giveaway. PHOTOS by nairafame(m): 9:05am On Apr 15, 2020
Back to the trending post of a lady, "Mide" that leaked the conversations of her and a man, "Wale" toasting her on twitter.

Wale said he will feed Mide and her followers after Mide leaked her conversations on Twitter, after posting this people go ahead and screenshot the tweet where "Wale is begging for giveaway" grin grin grin

As a matter of fact,I can feed you and all your followers throughout this quarantine with just a percentage of my salary but let's not go there..I'll prefer to keep silent cause who get no dey make noise..I know you did this for clout but I'll let you go unpunished this time.

Read More Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/04/i-will-feed-you-your-followers-wale-to.html

Re: I Will Feed You & Your Followers, Wale To Mide, Wale Begs For Giveaway. PHOTOS by JunctionBox: 9:11am On Apr 15, 2020
The girl mumu no be lie

1 Like

Re: I Will Feed You & Your Followers, Wale To Mide, Wale Begs For Giveaway. PHOTOS by illicit(m): 9:13am On Apr 15, 2020
okay where and how can I get popcorn

1 Like

Re: I Will Feed You & Your Followers, Wale To Mide, Wale Begs For Giveaway. PHOTOS by illicit(m): 9:14am On Apr 15, 2020
Re: I Will Feed You & Your Followers, Wale To Mide, Wale Begs For Giveaway. PHOTOS by ashewoboy(m): 9:18am On Apr 15, 2020
savage. women will embarrass you. more reason you should phuck them and throw them awaycheesy

5 Likes

Re: I Will Feed You & Your Followers, Wale To Mide, Wale Begs For Giveaway. PHOTOS by SURElee(f): 10:44am On Apr 15, 2020
True true empty barrels make the loudest noise

2 Likes

Re: I Will Feed You & Your Followers, Wale To Mide, Wale Begs For Giveaway. PHOTOS by chiiraq802(m): 11:38am On Apr 15, 2020
Hahahahahahaha #Sh*t just got real...

2 Likes

Re: I Will Feed You & Your Followers, Wale To Mide, Wale Begs For Giveaway. PHOTOS by Preetti(f): 11:39am On Apr 15, 2020
Everyone is dangote online

2 Likes

Re: I Will Feed You & Your Followers, Wale To Mide, Wale Begs For Giveaway. PHOTOS by Tmb78(m): 11:53am On Apr 15, 2020
People like that guy are plenty here.
Online billionaires but in reality,
they are miserable paupers. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Will Feed You & Your Followers, Wale To Mide, Wale Begs For Giveaway. PHOTOS by PureGoldh(m): 3:44pm On Apr 15, 2020
Laughs in Swahili
Re: I Will Feed You & Your Followers, Wale To Mide, Wale Begs For Giveaway. PHOTOS by iamsea(m): 4:00pm On Apr 15, 2020
the guy don cast himself. This is one of the reason I hate begging not to talk of public begging. We never can tell though, the guy might be okay financially, prolly he did the begging for fun.

1 Like

Re: I Will Feed You & Your Followers, Wale To Mide, Wale Begs For Giveaway. PHOTOS by enemmo(f): 4:28pm On Apr 15, 2020
Who are they?
Re: I Will Feed You & Your Followers, Wale To Mide, Wale Begs For Giveaway. PHOTOS by Bola146(f): 4:46pm On Apr 15, 2020
grin grin Shameless he goat grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Feed You & Your Followers, Wale To Mide, Wale Begs For Giveaway. PHOTOS by DontBullshitMe: 4:55pm On Apr 15, 2020
I pity the dude. First, he was embarrassed for having few Twitter followers and now he's being disgraced for begging asking for a giveaway.

The heart of women.

1 Like

Re: I Will Feed You & Your Followers, Wale To Mide, Wale Begs For Giveaway. PHOTOS by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:56pm On Apr 15, 2020
The guy should be a Nairalander. Cos everyone here posts from overseas.

1 Like

Re: I Will Feed You & Your Followers, Wale To Mide, Wale Begs For Giveaway. PHOTOS by Idiotmod: 5:48pm On Apr 15, 2020
Bola146:
grin grin Shameless he goat grin grin
Shut up. See you that is not shameless

Re: I Will Feed You & Your Followers, Wale To Mide, Wale Begs For Giveaway. PHOTOS by uchetom(f): 5:53pm On Apr 15, 2020
Las Las una go fall in love after this quarantine,then we go come chop rice and spray una money on top.Flex una muscles well well,we dey wait una for hall after Corona.Like play like play na like this e start.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Uti Nwachukwu Blows Hot On Nigerians Participanting In The Jesus Challenge / Regina Daniels’mother Causes Stir With Photos Of Herself And Daughter In Bikini / Lil Wayne Hospitalized After Brief Illness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.