Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,813 members, 7,827,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Which Of These Is Correct? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Of These Is Correct? (23966 Views)

Offhand Or Offhead Which Is Correct / “I Am In The Bus” Or “I Am On The Bus”: Which Is Correct? / A Hotel Or An Hotel, Which One Is Correct? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Is Correct? by Vello(m): 3:03pm On Nov 15, 2019
All options are correct. Question is more a psychological question than mathematical.

With that in mind, look again
Re: Which Of These Is Correct? by Danialuone: 3:03pm On Nov 15, 2019
c-4036
Re: Which Of These Is Correct? by Gabrinas(m): 3:04pm On Nov 15, 2019
40 is Four Zero
36 is Three Six
0000 is Four Zeroes
666 is Three Sixes
Hence, 4036 is pronounced as Four Zero Three Six
Re: Which Of These Is Correct? by Oluwafemi99: 3:07pm On Nov 15, 2019
How do you post on nairaland
Re: Which Of These Is Correct? by Roadtoyesterday: 3:07pm On Nov 15, 2019
fk001:
So like play like play this Bullsh!t made it to front page?

Nawa oo

How is it a bullshit when you can't even provide the correct answer to this. No one is an island here bro
Re: Which Of These Is Correct? by Oluwafemi99: 3:08pm On Nov 15, 2019
How can someone post article or thread on nairaland?
Re: Which Of These Is Correct? by Roadtoyesterday: 3:08pm On Nov 15, 2019
Oluwafemi99:
How do you post on nairaland

We use camera
Re: Which Of These Is Correct? by Roadtoyesterday: 3:09pm On Nov 15, 2019
Vello:
All options are correct. Question is more a psychological question than mathematical.

With that in mind, look again

All can't be correct bro
Re: Which Of These Is Correct? by Kapilta(m): 3:12pm On Nov 15, 2019
DennisEche:

lols but na simple question i ask, first i no be Igbo or Iyamuri, but to be frank igbo girls are more beautiful than Yorubas, that is why many yoruba men are dying to have them as wife,FFK,Davido,sound sultan,gov Akerelodu etc but you hardly see igbo men marrying yorubas. Their reasons been that Yoruba ladies are dirty and cant cook nice meal as na only with pepper and lots of oil.
oga, i knw say na question you ask, and na answer i kuku give you too grin And even the yoruba girls self no too like human meat eating people grin and the yoruba people you mentioned there are influential rich ones, now tell me who's rushing who grin
Re: Which Of These Is Correct? by pocohantas(f): 3:12pm On Nov 15, 2019
Kapilta:
poco make we marry now. I sha hope you no be ibo o grin

What problem do you have with Igbo women?
cheesy
Re: Which Of These Is Correct? by DennisEche(m): 3:21pm On Nov 15, 2019
Kapilta:
oga, i knw say na question you ask, and na answer i kuku give you too grin And even the yoruba girls self no too like human meat eating people grin and the yoruba people you mentioned there are influential rich ones, now tell me who's rushing who grin
you no say igbo man no go gree give him daughter to poor yoruba man na, na yoruba men de rush them. and again igbo women no de bleach like their yoruba counterpart, i hope you know bleaching causes body odor
Re: Which Of These Is Correct? by Stillthebest: 3:22pm On Nov 15, 2019
kiss

Simply 40666
Re: Which Of These Is Correct? by Judemarco31(m): 3:33pm On Nov 15, 2019
*A* is the answer, 0000666
Re: Which Of These Is Correct? by DBossNG(m): 3:35pm On Nov 15, 2019
Re: Which Of These Is Correct? by lordlugards: 3:53pm On Nov 15, 2019
Roadtoyesterday:
Those Of You Forming Professor Of English Here, Which Of These Is Correct?

Go through the list carefully, which one is suppose to be correct?
The answer is C
Re: Which Of These Is Correct? by Didi0808(m): 3:54pm On Nov 15, 2019
C
Re: Which Of These Is Correct? by Kapilta(m): 4:01pm On Nov 15, 2019
pocohantas:

What problem do you have with Igbo women?
cheesy
i will not say it, i don't want my in-laws like lzaa to get angry.

I just want to know if you are omoluabi instead so we can start preparation already.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Is Correct? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 15, 2019
option C, is the answer
Re: Which Of These Is Correct? by Kapilta(m): 4:05pm On Nov 15, 2019
DennisEche:

you no say igbo man no go gree give him daughter to poor yoruba man na, na yoruba men de rush them. and again igbo women no de bleach like their yoruba counterpart, i hope you know bleaching causes body odor
yes bleching dey cause body odor like tacha odouryewu grin and yes ibo men can never give their daughters to poor people, if not hunger will kill their lazy ass grin the child must be sold. And true you know say yoruba parent dey always forget to bleach them young like my in-laws grin and rich people no dey rush anything, ne everything dey rush them grin
Re: Which Of These Is Correct? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:08pm On Nov 15, 2019
pocohantas:
Only genius can answer indeed

grin grin grin the thing funny me oo cheesy.
Me wey nor know anything for maths know say the answer na C after seeing it and I nor be genius for maths. Nor be only genius na genie grin cheesy
Re: Which Of These Is Correct? by Yoighaman(m): 4:12pm On Nov 15, 2019
Call a friend over the phone and say let me give you my PIN, you know the answer.
Re: Which Of These Is Correct? by gunnersway(m): 4:13pm On Nov 15, 2019
The answer is not there since bracket is not included in the answers
Re: Which Of These Is Correct? by ugodson(m): 4:14pm On Nov 15, 2019
I must confess from statistics Nairalanders are very brilliant the correct any is definitely C 4036
Re: Which Of These Is Correct? by pocohantas(f): 4:22pm On Nov 15, 2019
Kapilta:
i will not say it, i don't want my in-laws like lzaa to get angry.

I just want to know if you are omoluabi instead so we can start preparation already.

Lol. You have to get rid of that mentality. We didn't choose our tribe did we?

I am very Igbo. I wonder why everyone here misses that... grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Is Correct? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 15, 2019
The answer cannot be C because if it were it would be written as four thousand and thirty six , plus in numerics four zero three six isn't a whole number unless a period (.) Is before the decimals, therefore the answer is none of the above
Re: Which Of These Is Correct? by Vello(m): 4:40pm On Nov 15, 2019
Roadtoyesterday:

All can't be correct bro
Wanted to just type OK and face front but let me clarify:
Tell me which is TWO ZERO TWO FOUR?
You said I can't be correct but I put it to you that you're submitting your answer within a very narrow perspective.
Consider you're in a psychology class and you're given a question like this. What's your submission going to be?

Let me take you into the mind of the composer. We see issues differently and arrives at conclusions from different perspectives. Where someone would say 2024 is correct, does that negate another whose answer is 0024? There's still some valid basis in other answers also.
I reiterate, don't consider the question as mathematical instead, reason it psychologically.
I'll like you to read on what 'CONCEPTS' are.
Re: Which Of These Is Correct? by Hypocrit: 4:46pm On Nov 15, 2019
H
Re: Which Of These Is Correct? by JusticeSeeker: 5:01pm On Nov 15, 2019
C
Re: Which Of These Is Correct? by seunfape(m): 5:57pm On Nov 15, 2019
four zeroes and nothing like four zero .
Re: Which Of These Is Correct? by mechanics(m): 5:58pm On Nov 15, 2019
B and C.
Re: Which Of These Is Correct? by dangoteinlaw: 6:30pm On Nov 15, 2019
We already decipher this Facebook meme like 20years ago

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNIBADAN Sent Medical Students Out Of Their Hostels For Protesting (videos) / Professor Sophie Oluwole Is Dead (First Nigerian Female Phd Holder In Philosophy / 11 State Varsities Shun ASUU, FG Threatens Unions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.