Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Who Else Noticed That Herdsmen Don't Exist Anymore Since The Rise Of ISWAP? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Who Else Noticed That Herdsmen Don't Exist Anymore Since The Rise Of ISWAP? (442 Views)

The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. / Army Kills 7 Key Commanders Of Boko Haram & ISWAP Around Lake Chad / ISWAP Kills Eight People In Maiduguri, Including 3 Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Noticed That Herdsmen Don't Exist Anymore Since The Rise Of ISWAP? by Prettybhoy(m): 6:48am On Nov 15, 2019
There is a strong backup and sponsors from the government when it comes to Terrorist organizations in Nigeria.. I have no prove of what am saying though but let we the citizens make use of our common sense...

Fulani herdsmen are literally the ones that formed ISWAP because since the rise of ISWAP we didn't hear any form of killing or conflicts by fulani herdsmen... Drop your opinions if you think am wrong with my suggestions, no insult please and pardon my bad English. I just feel so concerned about the situation of our country and it making me sad and depress all day.

I would really appreciate if the mods could move this to the front page so that it could reach the larger audience and great thinkers.

Lalasticlacla, mynd44, seun
Re: Who Else Noticed That Herdsmen Don't Exist Anymore Since The Rise Of ISWAP? by daddytime(m): 6:55am On Nov 15, 2019
Even you check the name na....ISWAP

Wetin I swap, ISWAP my name?
Re: Who Else Noticed That Herdsmen Don't Exist Anymore Since The Rise Of ISWAP? by bewla(m): 6:58am On Nov 15, 2019
U say
Re: Who Else Noticed That Herdsmen Don't Exist Anymore Since The Rise Of ISWAP? by transfer101: 7:29am On Nov 15, 2019
Thinking...

(1) (Reply)

Son Of Shehu (emir)of Borno Crush Civil Defense Officer With Car (video) / Passenger Bags Jail Term For Smoking Onboard Air Peace / Guys What Would Yo Do And Ladies Remember Here Is Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.