Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:53 AM

Tired Of Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tired Of Lagos (539 Views)

Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria / 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels / Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tired Of Lagos by CareerBegger: 7:42am On Nov 15, 2019
All my life, I have never traveled out of Lagos before. Since I was born, I have not even been worried about that per say until recently.

I had the opportunity of moving out during NYSC but was influenced and I had to stay back in Lagos. If I had known, I would have used NYSC as an advantage "but the past is already past"

How long have you stayed in Lagos and when you moved out, where did you move to?

2 Likes

Re: Tired Of Lagos by javaguru: 7:49am On Nov 15, 2019
I have never been to lagos, I only hear about it, so enjoy life where you are, people a dying to be where you are. Its good to change environment, but dont push urself.

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Lagos by RealityKings: 10:58am On Jun 27
CareerBegger:
All my life, I have never traveled out of Lagos before. Since I was born, I have not even been worried about that per say until recently.

I had the opportunity of moving out during NYSC but was influenced and I had to stay back in Lagos. If I had known, I would have used NYSC as an advantage "but the past is already past"

How long have you stayed in Lagos and when you moved out, where did you move to?

Bro please do you have that screenshot of Annie begging with her account number on diary section
Re: Tired Of Lagos by missidy: 1:00pm On Jun 27
You can travel to other states for vacation on your own. If you have relatives in other states e.g grandparents, aunties, you can visit them. Or just lodge in a hotel. You don't need to live outside Lagos but you can visit/tour other states. It isn't good to be in just one location all your life. Explore, it brings exposure.

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Lagos by Originalsly: 2:32pm On Jun 27
Hmmm ... if born and bred in Lagos it would be very difficult for you to be comfortable if you move to an environment that is not like Lagos. Lagos has a high noise level... always a buzz ... traffic ... people on the move 24/7 ... businesses open everyday .. and late. Move to a quiet environment with residents going to bed by 8 pm .... you'll bear for a while but soon return to your roots. It is easier for someone to move from a quiet location to a noisy one than to move from a noisy one to a quiet one. I travelled just for a weekend to a nice serene , beautiful town and the quietness scared the hell out of me ... so quiet at night ... not hearing the constant drone if traffic ...not hearing people talking ... no music outside ... but can hear toads and crickets very loud ... the quietness made me feel like something was about to go down. I can't settle in such a place. Maybe if you're an introvert it will work out for you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Africa Is Actually A Developed Continent But / Experience A Night Camp At Kolukkumalai And Watch The Beautiful Sunrise. / On Nigeria’s New E-passport And US Travel Restriction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.