Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

List Of Music Stars That Will Perform At AFRIMA 2019 - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / List Of Music Stars That Will Perform At AFRIMA 2019 (32532 Views)

Wizkid Wins 3 Trophies At The AFRIMA Awards 2021 / Davido Wins Big At AFRIMA 2018: Full List Of Winners / Wizkid Wins AFRIMA 2017 Best Male West African Act. Beats Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Music Stars That Will Perform At AFRIMA 2019 by Kapilta(m): 3:23pm On Nov 15, 2019
Mystiquefia:

You're are saying nonsense!!! Ghana played host to CAF in 2017 and several Nigerian musicians were billed to perform at the award show even to the detriment of Ghana musicians, did ghana ever insist that they should dominate the list of performing artistes just because they they were playing host? With whose money were our artiste payed? Nigerian useless naira?
You're pathological liar.. so sarkodie, R 2bees, Becca, fuse odg, Castro, stonebwoy and shattawale won't be able to pull crowds in Nigeria? Keep wallowing in your delusion.. talking about running into loss..
How Are teni,REMA, zlatan and nairamarley better than efya, king promise, kwame eugene, and kidi? Just keep shut and focus on your awaiting Jamb result next time when u have nothing articulate to contribute to a thread

smh. All these artists you mentioned here still can't sell out dome in Accra their own land, it's in Lagos you want them to have influence grin zlatan/Rema will sell out dome in your very own country right in your eyes. grin and that event where Wizzy and Tiwa headlined was solely CAF event, stop deceiving yourself. All your artist combined cannotpull out 500 people in Nigeria abi you've quickly forgotten what happened to your stonebwoy and shattered in the zylofone even in Lagos last year grin do you want a repetition for them? grin abi suffer no tire you people ni grin where is just30 self, where he do hide all this while? Maybe the border closure has finally affected his business that he is too broke to buy data this days grin
Re: List Of Music Stars That Will Perform At AFRIMA 2019 by Kapilta(m): 3:28pm On Nov 15, 2019
technicallyrich:

dont mind that afonja mudslam boy,na their life be that.
I support you,they should have included other big african artist.
technically rich grin the border closure don dey sufforcate you too ni? Okay, because your bretherens too are not even remembered in the list, now i get grin yoruba ti takeover.
Yoruba Amaka. grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Music Stars That Will Perform At AFRIMA 2019 by Mystiquefia: 3:28pm On Nov 15, 2019
Kapilta:
smh. All these artists you mentioned here still can't sell out dome in Accra their own land, it's in Lagos you want them to have influence grin zlatan/Rema will sell out dome in your very own country right in your eyes. grin and that event where Wizzy and Tiwa headlined was solely CAF event, stop deceiving yourself. All your artist combined cannotpull out 500 people in Nigeria abi you've quickly forgotten what happened to your stonebwoy and shattered in the zylofone even in Lagos last year grin do you want a repetition for them? grin abi suffer no tire you people ni grin where is just30 self, where he do hide all this while? Maybe the border closure has finally affected his business that he is too broke to buy data this days grin

Rema is bigger than king promise.. said it , you're an afonja demon.. I'm done having a convo with you. I'm a Nigerian like you btw, and I hate lies.
Re: List Of Music Stars That Will Perform At AFRIMA 2019 by Charmingpet: 3:34pm On Nov 15, 2019
realstars:
Please i lost me glasses, can someone help me check if Davido is in the list, and who again no dey there. Thanks.
Wizkid

1 Like

Re: List Of Music Stars That Will Perform At AFRIMA 2019 by KlynSoul: 3:42pm On Nov 15, 2019
Where is...

Flavour.

Alhaji Tekno

Teni
Re: List Of Music Stars That Will Perform At AFRIMA 2019 by samology2000: 4:07pm On Nov 15, 2019
Mr. P and Rude boy.. infact I really miss their good old days. If only they could settle their differences ..

1 Like

Re: List Of Music Stars That Will Perform At AFRIMA 2019 by Kapilta(m): 4:08pm On Nov 15, 2019
Mystiquefia:

Rema is bigger than king promise.. said it , you're an afonja demon.. I'm done having a convo with you. I'm a Nigerian like you btw, and I hate lies.
let's put it to test nah. Organize an headline show for both of them respectively in ghana neaby coutries like ivory coast and Togo and watch who pull more crowd.

1 Like

Re: List Of Music Stars That Will Perform At AFRIMA 2019 by Greatfullheart: 4:12pm On Nov 15, 2019
ceejayMAX:
ABEG NAH TWO FIREBOY DEY AFRICA??
I TIRE OH, ABI THEM DE PLAN TO BURN THE STADIUM?

Re: List Of Music Stars That Will Perform At AFRIMA 2019 by Greatfullheart: 4:13pm On Nov 15, 2019
realstars:
Please i lost me glasses, can someone help me check if Davido is in the list, and who again no dey there. Thanks.
DAVIDO AND WIZKID ARE IN DUBAI FOR A MUSICAL FESTIVAL

1 Like

Re: List Of Music Stars That Will Perform At AFRIMA 2019 by Chips36(m): 4:38pm On Nov 15, 2019
Abeg where davido name dey abi in go travel on dat day
Re: List Of Music Stars That Will Perform At AFRIMA 2019 by correcttt(m): 4:53pm On Nov 15, 2019
How to start VTU business in Nigeria?���

Are you interested by Vtu business in Nigeria?

Virtual top Up (vtu) enterprise is one of the maximum profitable enterprise currently right here in Nigeria. This Vtu enterprise is suitable for people, small or medium length corporations.

Introduction To VTU

VTU truely method virtual pinnacle Up and it is a virtual method of selling airtime credit mechanically. One of the motives why the VTU commercial enterprise has grown to grow to be pretty rewarding is due to the surge within the wide variety of mobile telephone customers within the us of a and the need to shop for airtime.

Evaluation by Nigeria verbal exchange commission (NCC) show that Nigeria have over 149 million energetic GSM lines as at 2006. The average revenue of the fee in line with user is #2,000 and the average airtime utilization #260 billion according to month.

Earlier than the creation of Vtu device there was a conventional approaches or recharging, that is achieved ether by means of shopping for recharge card or voucher and then loading it with u.S.A. Code eithher with *555* for MTN and *123* forall you need to do as a client is paying a seller and your phone may be at once credited by way of the vendor. This means that you now not want a scratch card before you could load airtime. You may without a doubt acquire an alert indicating that your smartphone has been crowned up.

All banks and on-line stores are Vtu seller that's why you could buy airtime at once from your account. The fact that banks have hopped on to the VTU educate is a clean indicator that the business is quite moneymaking. But, it isn't always limited to just the banks, absolutely everyone can emerge as a VTU seller inclusive of you.

How you have got Been losing money

On this paragraph i'm able to give an explanation for how you've got been dropping cash to Vtu.
Checkout this easy evaluation when you pinnacle up your smartphone airtime via financial institution account on ATM or every other manner, your financial institution makes as low as five% out of your buy and regrettably you are making 0% or even free in addition from the SMS you obtained for topping up (SMS prices). If you multiply 5% fee made by banks from thousands and thousands of bank clients national from every VTU transaction you'll be amazed by means of the amount you may provide you with.

The truth is that you may do that VTU vending business without necessarily having any
Certificate, pc, huge CAPITAL, website/blog or having to check in your enterprise call. Yes, it’s that clean.
You can start a VTU business with as little as N1,000 – N7,000 with simply a web-enabled phone and my virtual pinnacle Up merchandising guide . We now have a brand new modern and more powerful technique to VTU vending. This has taken care of the demerits of the orthodox manner (SIM loaded VTU) of merchandising digital pinnacle Ups.

Benefit As Vtu Agent

Been Vtu agent has so many advantages a number of the ones benefit might be give an explanation for under.

As a VTU agent you earn up to a few-4% fee on airtime sale.

One of the satisfactory advantage of VTU is which you are not limited to simplest airtime only, you may additionally use it for different service like DSTV/GOTV, STARTIMES RECHARGE and many others.

1. VTU allow you dispense recharge of any domination consist of recharge card of #50, #150, #250 etc.

2. It's miles pretty price effective not like printing recharge cards due to the fact you don’t have to buy software, paper, fill your ink then maintain your pc and printer.

3. It is quite value powerful unlike printing recharge cards because you don’t have to buy software, paper, fill your ink then maintain your computer and printer.

4. You can additionally earn from promoting WAEC result checker pins at your very own fee

5. You'll be capable of resell MTN facts bundles

6. Five. Immediately Account setup, you can start commercial enterprise almost without delay.

7. No special schooling is needed, all you need to realize is covered on this write-up

8. The way to start VTU commercial enterprise In Nigeria

On this paragraph I may be explaining the method to begin VTU enterprise right here in Nigeria. As we all recognize that VTU is a lucrative and worthwhile mission in Nigeria, VTU commercial enterprise you sell airtime credit score, promote data and different services along with DSTV/GOTV, STARTIMES recharge and promote E_-Pin consisting of WAEC and NECO pin.This form of business is simple to begin, and there's nonetheless a big call for because it's miles tons greater convenient for the customer to apply for VTU dealer than to buy a paper scratch card to recharge the cellphone.

Before you could begin VTU business here in Nigeria, the ones are the steps you need to take.

Step 1. Get registered on VTU agency internet site to an account on their internet platform.

Load money in your phone so that you can use it to vend all network MTN, GLO, AIRTEL, 9MOBILE. You could start with #1000, this money will serve as capital on your VTU business .

Requirements For to begin VTU enterprise In Nigeria

This are just a few fundamental gear you need to begin up your commercial enterprise has VTU vendor.

Cellphone (internet allow device)
ATM card or cell banking App
Google pressure App
Deploy merchandising App
Thanks for checking on us, when you have any questions or any contributions in regard to the write-up above you may drop them inside the comment section under, we will be satisfied in receiving them also consider to proportion this together with your love ones.
Source https://www.mostmoneyideas.com.ng
Re: List Of Music Stars That Will Perform At AFRIMA 2019 by nurusystem(m): 5:01pm On Nov 15, 2019
No eedris, this is not complete
Re: List Of Music Stars That Will Perform At AFRIMA 2019 by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:13pm On Nov 15, 2019
ceejayMAX:
ABEG NAH TWO FIREBOY DEY AFRICA??

THE FIRE IN THE BOY "TWO" MUCH
grin
Re: List Of Music Stars That Will Perform At AFRIMA 2019 by Marcsunny(m): 6:39pm On Nov 15, 2019
Ghana Artists can’t even Afford Dubai tickets
undecidedI supply pant trousers all colours and white shirt for male in wholesale and unit purchase.The brands are top Europe designers.
Any colour kindly dm.store located in ikotun Lagos
Customers outside lagos will pay a token for delivery.
https:///2347031375607
Re: List Of Music Stars That Will Perform At AFRIMA 2019 by KingUg(m): 6:47pm On Nov 15, 2019
Mystiquefia:

Will u keep kwayet? Apart from 2face which other artiste is bigger than stonebwoy in that biased list? Yenyenyen!!
bro you Sabi music people that hasn't listen to stonebwoy dey talk that nigga is good let's leave sentiment
Re: List Of Music Stars That Will Perform At AFRIMA 2019 by Ojuororun(m): 8:24pm On Nov 15, 2019
Zlatan ...absent, wizkid...absent,davido...absent nairamaley...absent.... Talk less of zinolisky and Lil frosh.��
Re: List Of Music Stars That Will Perform At AFRIMA 2019 by Nature8(m): 9:27pm On Nov 15, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
Why Is AKA from South Africa Not Performing

grin
Re: List Of Music Stars That Will Perform At AFRIMA 2019 by 9jaRealist: 9:27pm On Nov 15, 2019
SURELAND:
Which one is Agege national stadium? Nah whao ooo

grin grin grin

My thoughts exactly! Since when abegi...
>
Re: List Of Music Stars That Will Perform At AFRIMA 2019 by dapizy02(m): 9:40pm On Nov 15, 2019
shinarlaura:
Woow Daphne. Nice one.

U listen to her music
Re: List Of Music Stars That Will Perform At AFRIMA 2019 by Adenicke: 10:22pm On Nov 15, 2019
realstars:

U no dey look for wizzy. Davido is busy abeg
Re: List Of Music Stars That Will Perform At AFRIMA 2019 by Legendguru: 1:10am On Nov 16, 2019
Ok
Re: List Of Music Stars That Will Perform At AFRIMA 2019 by Ajibade123(m): 3:21am On Nov 16, 2019
Nigeria artists are more than 50 percent sef
see how to identify top talent in an organization https://explicitsuccess.com/how-to-identify-top-talent-in-your-organization/
Re: List Of Music Stars That Will Perform At AFRIMA 2019 by shinarlaura(f): 3:27am On Nov 16, 2019
dapizy02:

U listen to her music

Yeah..she sing so well
Re: List Of Music Stars That Will Perform At AFRIMA 2019 by ikennamadu1(m): 6:43am On Nov 16, 2019
realstars:
Wizkid and davido no dey.. Them get shows that day....

1 Like

Re: List Of Music Stars That Will Perform At AFRIMA 2019 by Mystiquefia: 9:01am On Nov 16, 2019
Kapilta:
let's put it to test nah. Organize an headline show for both of them respectively in ghana neaby coutries like ivory coast and Togo and watch who pull more crowd.

On what basis will fans be attracted to those shows if not their individual popularity from hit songs and hype by event organisers? You think this is headies where awards are bought by donjazzy abi? Overpackaging from donjazzy won't even work here because I doubt Rema is known in those countries. I live in this same country with you and I can't say which other hit song Rema has apart from dumebi. You think francophone countries have time to listen to his baby trap rhymes? For the records king promise has hit songs with sarkodie, R 2bees, Wizkid and even davido plus several hit songs he has to his name.
Rema is still a boy riding on the back of don jazzys fame. If Rema is bigger than king promise, then he is also bigger than Reekado banks because in my humble opinion Reekado and king promise should be the bone of contention here not Rema. I will have this conversation with you when REMA does real collaboration with any top African artiste. For now, he's just an upcoming act who should have been nominated in the Rookies category if we were to be in saner climes.
Re: List Of Music Stars That Will Perform At AFRIMA 2019 by Kapilta(m): 9:13am On Nov 16, 2019
Mystiquefia:

On what basis will fans be attending those shows if not popularity from hit songs and hype from event organisers? You think this is headies where awards are bought by donjazzy abi? Overpackaging from donjazzy won't even work here because I doubt Rema is known in those countries. I live in this same country with you and I can't say which other hit song Rema has apart from dumebi. You think francophone countries have time to listen to his baby trap rhymes? For the records king promise has a hit song with sarkodie, R 2bees, Wizkid and even davido plus several hit songs he's had by himself.
Rema is still a boy riding on the back of don jazzys fame. If Rema is bigger than king promise, then he is also bigger than Reekado banks because in my humble opinion Reekado and king promise should be the bone of contention here not Rema. I will have this conversation with you when REMA does real collaboration with any top African artiste.
you don't know what makes people bigger. Do you even see the crowd he pulled in Cyprus recently?

Promise can hardly pull non-ghanaians to his shows dude. And you talking about hit songs, just because you don't know somethings doesn't mean others don't man.

We(Nigerians) believed Korede Bello doesn't have any other hit after Godwin buh do you know how many views his other two or so videos amass on youtube? Even when we all thought Nigerians don't listen to him anymore, buh he have followers outside.

And again, talking about popularity and hit, didn't you see remas songs on popular American personality playlist this very year. And you think such person will go head to head with promise and not outsell/outshine him?

Just like i said, just because you don't know much about people doesn't mean things are not going well in their life.

And i'm still in my position, promise performed in Lagos last year too alongside Stonebwoy and Shatta, only few girls were singing along. Same with Kidi at the TMOL concert in Lagos last year, the crowd only respond when the dj played the hit he have with Davido and Mayourkun.

Their songs are not all that popular in Nigeria, and they will end being embarassed just like last year when they went to Lagos. You've got to watch their tvs to see how rage they were because of the situation.
Re: List Of Music Stars That Will Perform At AFRIMA 2019 by Mystiquefia: 9:49am On Nov 16, 2019
Kapilta:
you don't know what makes people bigger. Do you even see the crowd he pulled in Cyprus recently?
Promise can hardly pull non-ghanaians to his shows dude. And you talking about hit songs, just because you don't know somethings doesn't mean others don't man.

We(Nigerians) believed Korede Bello doesn't have any other hit after Godwin buh do you know how many views his other two or so videos amass on youtube? Even when we all thought Nigerians don't listen to him anymore, buh he have followers outside.

And again, talking about popularity and hit, didn't you see remas songs on popular American personality playlist this very year. And you think such person will go head to head with promise and not outsell/outshine him?

Just like i said, just because you don't know much about people doesn't mean things are not going well in their life.

And i'm still in my position, promise performed in Lagos last year too alongside Stonebwoy and Shatta, only few girls were singing along. Same with Kidi at the TMOL concert in Lagos last year, the crowd only respond when the dj played the hit he have with Davido and Mayourkun.

Their songs are not all that popular in Nigeria, and they will end being embarassed just like last year when they went to Lagos. You've got to watch their tvs to see how rage they were because of the

Mr Man, you don't need to be a very popular act to headline a show in a country like Cyprus. Just have a good management, good organizers and have one or two popular artist from that country perform in your show and you're good to go. Besides KP has toured Europe and parts of Asia and the acceptance was overwhelming too.

Your reference to his last yrs performance as justification for him not being invited this year is laughable. Fact is KP has had much more acceptance than he did last year, his songs have enjoyed more plays in our radio waves since last year and he's become even more popular with his song with wizkid and davido. More pple now know who KP is and would vybe to his songs now and you know for a fact.
Atleast kingpromise has left his comfort zone to perform in Nigeria, even if a few vybed to his song like u say. Show me a link of REMA in ghana. I want to see his acceptance there too. Has he even been invited to a show in Ghana before? If yes, by what show organizers? King promise must have been more relevant to the Nigerian music industry to be invited over than REMA is to the ghanian music industry.

The rest things you made mention of were possible because of donjazzy. I doubt he'd have achieved them if he was in another record label.
Re: List Of Music Stars That Will Perform At AFRIMA 2019 by Kapilta(m): 10:02am On Nov 16, 2019
Mystiquefia:

Mr Man, you don't need to be a very popular act to headline a show in a country like Cyprus. Just have a good management, good organizers and have one or two popular artist from that country perform in your show and you're good to go. Besides KP has toured Europe and parts of Asia and the acceptance was overwhelming too.

Atleast king promise has left his comfort zone to perform in Nigeria, even if a few vybed to his song. Show me a link of REMA in ghana. I want to see his acceptance there too. Has he even been invited to a show in Ghana before? If yes, by what show organizers? King promise must have been more relevant to the Nigerian music industry to be invited over than REMA is to the ghanian music industry.

The rest things you made mention of were possible because of donjazzy. I doubt he'd have achieved them if he was in another record label.
king promise stan cheesy relax. They all have management and teams. Promise performed in Nigeria in a ghanaian show. It was during the launching of zylofone and their other parent company in Nigeria. You should know Nigerian entertainment company would never try such. Give Rema some little time, he just came on and it wasn't don jazzy that inserted remas commando in Obama playlist.

If Victor AD can headline a show in same ghana what makes you think Rema cannot do same?

Even zlatan and the likes will be performing in ghana this december, how much more Rema. Just relax your mind abeg
Re: List Of Music Stars That Will Perform At AFRIMA 2019 by Mystiquefia: 10:30am On Nov 16, 2019
Kapilta:
king promise stan cheesy relax. They all have management and teams. Promise performed in Nigeria in a ghanaian show. It was during the launching of zylofone and their other parent company in Nigeria. You should know Nigerian entertainment company would never try such. Give Rema some little time, he just came on and it wasn't don jazzy that inserted remas commando in Obama playlist.

If Victor AD can headline a show in same ghana what makes you think Rema cannot do same?

Even zlatan and the likes will be performing in ghana this december, how much more Rema. Just relax your mind abeg

Victor AD's wetin we gain is far more popular than all of REMA's song oga. Victor AD sings street music and has enjoyed wide acceptance from the streets even as far as ghana. Victor AD'S song made more waves in Ghana enjoyed more plays and Victor AD has been invited over to perform on several occasions. Victor AD is a street boy and has Goonies in Ghana. Victor AD may not have been previledge to be signed to a big record label like mavin but he's done quite alot by himself with little push.
So it is understandable that he headlined a show in Ghana.

Whether zlophone or anglophone I don't care. He must have been very relevant in Ghana to have been chosen to represent ghana in Nigeria... REMA is not relevant in the Nigerian music industry to enjoy such previledges in Ghana at least for now. Was he even invited to perform at oneAfrica music festival in Dubai? Hope you know king promise was nominated for the category of African artiste Recognition award in the just concluded headies which he won?
Re: List Of Music Stars That Will Perform At AFRIMA 2019 by psychologygh: 10:31am On Nov 16, 2019
Kapilta:

shut the Bleep up who the Bleep is remi spices ,Zlatan ibrahimobic and the rest.Are they footballers.The only Nigerian artists we know in Ghana is Wizkid and Davido.Tiwa whatever performed in Ghana and the crowd was seated not even moved till she disrespected our flag which became a topic.Currently,Burner Boy is trying because he spends most of his days and holidays in Ghana and Mr.Eazi is almost a Ghanaian already cos he even stay and base in Ghana.His banku music and styles including all his beats are made by Ghanaians so his case is different. Nigeria music is dead now in Ghana because we have our own stars now and they feed us with good music.Even Davido and Wizkid with their current tracks are not enjoying any play in Ghana again.They have faded over here so they have been doing collaborations with our young artists just to be relevant again.You know Ghanaians don't tolerate Nigerians in Ghana. We don't give a Bleep about you guys.Victor whatever just got one hit song in Ghana among the game boy youths and was invited by an event organizer to perform on one Ghana meets Naija show,that's all.Those days of p square dominating in Ghana is far gone.

1 Like

Re: List Of Music Stars That Will Perform At AFRIMA 2019 by Kapilta(m): 10:45am On Nov 16, 2019
Mystiquefia:

Victor AD's wetin we gain is far more popular than all of REMA's song oga. Victor AD sings street music and has enjoyed wide acceptance from the streets even as far as ghana. Victor AD'S song made more waves in Ghana enjoyed more plays and Victor AD has been invited over to perform on several occasions. Victor AD is a street boy and has Goonies in Ghana. Victor AD may not have been previledge to be signed to a big record label like mavin but he's done quite alot by himself with little push.
So it is understandable that he headlined a show in Ghana.

Whether zlophone or anglophone I don't care. He must have been very relevant in Ghana to have been chosen to represent ghana in Nigeria... REMA is not relevant in the Nigerian music industry to enjoy such previledges in Ghana at least for now. Was he even invited to perform at oneAfrica music festival in Dubai? Hope you know king promise was nominated for the category of African artiste Recognition award in the just concluded headies which he won?
lol your mcm victor ad was only singing to himself untill his wetin we gain came on. Rema can't perform in Dubai when there are heavyweights on ground to represent Naija.

Just gedifok with this your nonsense king promise or whatever comparison, i vibe to his songs, i only told you how crowds influenced and made them bigger than the rest which is favourable on the Nigerians side.

Abeg shift.
Re: List Of Music Stars That Will Perform At AFRIMA 2019 by Kapilta(m): 10:52am On Nov 16, 2019
psychologygh:
shut the Bleep up who the Bleep is remi spices ,Zlatan ibrahimobic and the rest.Are they footballers.The only Nigerian artists we know in Ghana is Wizkid and Davido.Tiwa whatever performed in Ghana and the crowd was seated not even moved till she disrespected our flag which became a topic.Currently,Burner Boy is trying because he spends most of his days and holidays in Ghana and Mr.Eazi is almost a Ghanaian already cos he even stay and base in Ghana.His banku music and styles including all his beats are made by Ghanaians so his case is different. Nigeria music is dead now in Ghana because we have our own stars now and they feed us with good music.Even Davido and Wizkid with their current tracks are not enjoying any play in Ghana again.They have faded over here so they have been doing collaborations with our young artists just to be relevant again.You know Ghanaians don't tolerate Nigerians in Ghana. We don't give a Bleep about you guys.Victor whatever just got one hit song in Ghana among the game boy youths and was invited by an event organizer to perform on one Ghana meets Naija show,that's all.Those days of p square dominating in Ghana is far gone.
lol. Psychology i thought you've been handed life ban from here o, didn't know you are still existing grin zlatan will be in ghana for afronation, go vibe with him if you have the ticket money grin and your itunes and apple music is dominated by Nigerian music, that's all that matter, stonebwoy still complained about that on his twitter page recently. And as for eazi, he's only using his brain, he knows thers's absolutely no way he will make it in Nigeria with heavyweights already holding the place on lockdown. And he saw your industry is small, hence he took the advantage grin even his dettyrave wouldn't pull 500 crowds in Nigeria with that his boring ghanaian like music.

And oga only stonebwoy was billed to perform in afrima buh me i'm scared i don't want him to commit suicide, if what happens to him and shatta last year in Lagos happened again, he might reason suicide o grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards / Music Video: Koko-B - "BAD GIRL" / Naira Marley & Busiswa - "Coming' (Official Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.