Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,393 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

You Will Die Recklessly If You Question My Miracles – Pastor Chukwuemeka Warns - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Will Die Recklessly If You Question My Miracles – Pastor Chukwuemeka Warns (305 Views)

Faith Oyedepo: You're Under Demonic Influence If You Question Your Husband... / Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanemere Turns 'World's Heavy Weight Champion' In Church / Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Slams Man On The Ground For Deliverance (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Will Die Recklessly If You Question My Miracles – Pastor Chukwuemeka Warns by piginloaded: 9:35am On Nov 15, 2019
“You will die Recklessly” – Popular Nigerian Prophet, Chukwuemeka Odumeje, has sent out a note of warning to people questioning his style of miracle saying.

In his latest video, he was seen warning people who comment negatively on videos performing miracles, deliverance or showing the power of God working through him.

The pastor, who is widely criticised for his extreme forms of miracles, is the senior pastor at Mountain Of Holy Ghost Intervention.

If I knack somebody on a chair; you don’t ask me, man of God this is not the way we are doing miracles. Who born you, where do you come from, what do you know about spiritual. You talk when a dead man talking

He Said.

Watch Video Below ~> https://piginloaded.com/you-will-die-recklessly-if-you-question-my-miracles-pastor-chukwuemeka-warns/

Re: You Will Die Recklessly If You Question My Miracles – Pastor Chukwuemeka Warns by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 15, 2019
You there talking already a dead man walking if you don't repent from your iniquity fake/false prophet!

You think everyone is a fool that would lie down on the floor for you to be walking on them. SMH

1 Like

Re: You Will Die Recklessly If You Question My Miracles – Pastor Chukwuemeka Warns by wilsonchilboy(m): 9:51am On Nov 15, 2019
Tfu der... if u knack me 4 chair i go break ur head na 50/50 u and who de do man of god shii
Re: You Will Die Recklessly If You Question My Miracles – Pastor Chukwuemeka Warns by Born2Breed(f): 10:06am On Nov 15, 2019
"You will die leckressry(recklessly)"

"I am a ladical(radical) man"

"Who wayu to turk anyhowu"

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Story Of Jesus Christ / Something That Cost You Something / Why Did God Chose The Jews Instead Of We Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.