Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,431 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Why Did God Chose The Jews Instead Of We Nigerians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did God Chose The Jews Instead Of We Nigerians (310 Views)

Why Did Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Lose So Much Weight? / How God Chose Nigeria / Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did God Chose The Jews Instead Of We Nigerians by Christmasdon(m): 12:36am On Dec 16, 2019
PLEASE ANYONE WITH USEFULL INFORMATION ON THIS PARTICULAR ISSUE ON HAND. THANK YOU.
Re: Why Did God Chose The Jews Instead Of We Nigerians by voltron14: 12:59am On Dec 16, 2019
Shebi that's what the Jews told you.

You abandoned your own deities and accepted you were indeed inferior.

Generations later, you are asking why they are the chosen ones.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did God Chose The Jews Instead Of We Nigerians by darfay: 1:22am On Dec 16, 2019
Good question tho..

Was there anybody here during the time of Moses?

Maybe he would have chosen the bushes and elephant

See it's either you are Christian or not, a theist or not... This is 2019 nobody is forcing you, don't just be disrespectful towards other people's beliefs

Shalom
Re: Why Did God Chose The Jews Instead Of We Nigerians by nlPoster: 1:32am On Dec 16, 2019
No reason.

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Chose The Jews Instead Of We Nigerians by 1Sharon(f): 1:45am On Dec 16, 2019
Christmasdon:
PLEASE ANYONE WITH USEFULL INFORMATION ON THIS PARTICULAR ISSUE ON HAND. THANK YOU.

Cos you're a blackyyyy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did God Chose The Jews Instead Of We Nigerians by Fash20: 6:02am On Dec 16, 2019
darfay:
Good question tho..

Was there anybody here during the time of Moses?

Maybe he would have chosen the bushes and elephant

See it's either you are Christian or not, a theist or not... This is 2019 nobody is forcing you, don't just be disrespectful towards other people's beliefs

Shalom

Humans have been existing in present day Nigeria since about 1500 BC. Read about the Nok Civilization
Re: Why Did God Chose The Jews Instead Of We Nigerians by Nobody: 6:22am On Dec 16, 2019
Because the Jews believed in themselves in their destiny and their future, inspite of all anti semitism they refused to abandon the God of their fathers, why are they not a chosen people?

Where as Nigerians...
Re: Why Did God Chose The Jews Instead Of We Nigerians by CAPSLOCKED: 6:46am On Dec 16, 2019
THE GOD YOU BELIEVE IN, IS A JEWISH CONCEPT.

THE SAME WAY YAHWEH CHOSE THE JEWS, IS THE SAME WAY ZEUS CHOSE THE GREEKS, AND THE SAME WAY OSIRIS CHOSE THE EGYPTIANS. EVERY CULTURE HAS STORIES OF THEIR GODS WHO LOVES THEM AND PROVIDE FOR THEM.

SANGO, IKENGA, OSUN, AMADIOHA, AND THE REST OF THEM CHOSE US, BUT WE REJECT THEM AND ACCEPT THE JEWISH GOD THAT DOESN'T EVEN UNDERSTAND OUR AFRICAN LANGUAGES.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Did God Chose The Jews Instead Of We Nigerians by geedot: 11:44am On Dec 16, 2019
Christianity, Islam etc are not African religions. Colonization brought them down to our shores. Since we were the subjects(colonized), they controlled every aspect of our life and reprogrammed us entirely.
The same way it would have been if Africans were the adventurous type. We would have claimed dominion over their religion and stamped ours on them too.
I believe there's God, I just don't believe one religion is superior to the other. Every religion wants to punish you for noncompliance to theirs, I'll take my chances.
One point of reference is the Islamic religion, why must I speak in Arabic to worship God? Can't I just say the translation in my local dialect.
Christianity is more advanced, they made it flexible for every language to worship in their indigenous languages.
Reason why Christianity is currently the most populous religion and will keep increasing, because transition into Christianity for a new believer is much more flexible compared to transition into Islam.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hillsong / What Happens To Ur Brain When U Stop Believing In God-it's Like Going Off A Drug / Imam Discovers “wife” Is A Man After 2 Weeks Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.