Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

“ Why I Visited Togo President”- Prophet Joshua Iginla - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “ Why I Visited Togo President”- Prophet Joshua Iginla (781 Views)

Prophet Joshua Iginla Acquires Private Jet (Photos, Video) / "Prophet Joshua Iginla Shared Nudes With Stella" - Wife, Yemisi Iginla (video) / Prophet Joshua Iginla Married Stella Zimasa Ndamase, Pregnant With 2nd Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“ Why I Visited Togo President”- Prophet Joshua Iginla by Miracleboy2019: 9:57am On Nov 15, 2019
“ Why I Visited Togo President”- Prophet Joshua Iginla

Popular Nigerian prophet and Shepherd in charge of Champions Royal Assembly, Joshua Iginla was in Togo to see the President, Faure Gnassingbe which we reliably gathered caused a lot of wild Jubilation among the citizens.

In an exclusive chat with him this morning from South Africa he revealed the real reason he was in Togo with the president .

He confessed that , “Yes I was actually in Togo. 1 Timothy 2:2 admonishes us to pray for Kings and those in authority. I paid a courtesy Visit to the president of Togo, Faure Gnassingbe on his exclusive invitation.

My mission was strictly to pray for the nation of Togo and declare the Raw truth as laid on my mind by God for His Excellency and the nation. It is not for showmanship or political gains.

Of a truth, I must admit the President’s humility and love for the prophetic truth endears him to me.

Togo is a great Nation and I see a new wave of glory sweeping through the country.

Remember 2 Chronicles 20:20 says; “Believe in the LORD your God, and you shall be established; believe His prophets, and you shall prosper”

It is known that Nigerian Pastor Joshua Iginla was born on 21st of May 1969 in Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State. Interestingly, in Joshua Iginla family, father and mother were Muslims, but he accepted Christianity as his faith.

Joshua Iginla said in an interview that his conversion into Christianity faced some difficulties. His father Lasisi Iginla was not happy about such decision, Mr. Joshua Iginla said: “I was treated like an outcast.”

Despite the difficulties, the pastor continued his way. He started his ministry with preaching the gospel in villages and local schools. At the beginning, the pastor was the member of Evangelical Ministry (OPEM). After some years Joshua Iginla started his own ministry. According to his words, it was the will of God.

He said in the interview:

It was on that quest when the pressure became high that God told me that the place isn’t where I’ll prosper. He opened the scripture to me and told me how he told Abraham to leave his father’s house to land he will show him. He said my allocation has expired in Ibadan and the place I’ll prosper is Abuja, I borrowed the money that took me from Ibadan to Abuja.
In the first period of living in Abuja, Joshua Iginla was an assistant of Pastor Reverend. Joseph Yusuf Haruna. Joshua Iginla became a founder and leader of Champions Royal Assembly. “While I was in Buari, God started speaking to me that it is time to raise a champions generation.” These are the words of the pastor about the launching of his organization.

Revd. Gbenga gave Joshua Iginla N70,000 to start a church, and it was a beginning of a new great ministry, that became known around the world. First sermons were in an abandoned house, and now the pastor builds huge auditorium

The pastor is a record breaker and unique person in many sense, here are some unexpected facts from Joshua Iginla biography:

Brother Joshua has presented a number of cars to celebrities and actors. For the first time it happened in 2015, he gave out 22 cars and the second time he presented 32 cars as a gesture of largesse;
Currently, the pastor builds a new record-breaking world-class 80,000 seats auditorium in Abuja and his building another one in South Africa;
Pastor Joshua Iginla donated N1 million Naira for the treatment of Nollywood star Elder Maya
the pastor presented one more car to famous actorSolomon Akiyesi, and he also added N300, 000 to cover any costs.
The pastor has Champions Television that is broadcasted globally
Since 2014 he became known as a prophet, he predicted many political and social events, among them:

On March 9, 2014, the pastor predicted that Obasanjo would quit PDP
The next prediction was about Boko Haram attacks in Cameroon
He predicted future World cup 2014 winner
After that, there was a prediction about the upcoming impeachment of Adamawa’s State governor.
The pastor predicted bomb attack at INEC office and accidents with Boko Haram female bombers
There were also predictions about Ebola threat, and fire outbreaks in Lagos (2015).
Pastor Joshua Iginla is a popularly known as a minister, a role model, philanthropist, a mentor, many people call him "Papa" because of his helping activity. Brother Joshua authored several lives transforming books.

He is famous as a prophet, and people wait for new prediction by him. It is obvious that Brother Joshua is an extraordinary person, who inspires many people around the world.

http:///s20cd828d191115en_ng

2 Shares

Re: “ Why I Visited Togo President”- Prophet Joshua Iginla by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 15, 2019
See fresh and young president very vibrant, here we elect ancestors as leaders while the youths are fighting one another.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “ Why I Visited Togo President”- Prophet Joshua Iginla by eneojoedu(m): 10:33am On Nov 15, 2019
is that Togo's president? here in Lokoja his mates are clinging to keke and hilux raising 8 fingers because of 1500-2000 naira.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “ Why I Visited Togo President”- Prophet Joshua Iginla by Miracleboy2019: 10:59am On Nov 15, 2019
Re: “ Why I Visited Togo President”- Prophet Joshua Iginla by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 15, 2019
Righteousness exalts a nation, not prayers.

So except the prayers lead to righteousness it cannot exalt a nation.

(1) (Reply)

Watch What TB Joshua Told Bayelsa Governor-elect, David Lyon / Moses Orimolade Tunolase Founder Of Eternal Sacred Order Of Cherubhim And Seraph / Breaking Curses, Covenants And Evil Associations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.