Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Breaking Curses, Covenants And Evil Associations - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Breaking Curses, Covenants And Evil Associations (781 Views)

Ants, Covenants and Giants / Why Generational Curses Still Affect Many Christians / Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking Curses, Covenants And Evil Associations by MFMRevivalist: 11:08am On Jul 31, 2020
Texts: Galatians 3:13-14, Colossians 2:16, Revelation 12:11, Luke 10:19.

Praise and worship

PRAYER POINTS

1. I challenge my body, soul and spirit with the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.

2. I break myself loose from every evil curses and covenants, in the name of Jesus.

3. I release myself from the grip of every ancestral spirits in the name of Jesus.

4. I break and cancel every inherited curse and every curse placed upon me by my
parents, in the name of Jesus.

5. I loose myself from every other spirits which is not the spirit of Christ in the name
of Jesus.

6. I break and revoke every blood and soul-tie covenant and the yokes attached to
them, in the name of Jesus.

7. I pull down any organ from my body stored in satanic banks, in Jesus name.

8. I renounce my association with all evil association and pull myself out of them, in
the name of Jesus.

9. Let the blood of Jesus wash my name away from the notebook of dark powers, in
the name of Jesus.

10. I purge myself of all the evil covenants and curses, in the name of Jesus.

11. All demonic spirits attached to all evil covenants and curses operating against my
life, be roasted by fire of God, in the name of Jesus.

12. Let the name of Jesus terrifies all evil association in the name of Jesus

13. Let the precious blood of Jesus cleanse my body, soul and spirit from evil marks,
in the name of Jesus.

14. I confess Jesus Christ as my Lord and savior.

15. Lord, I thank you for the victory that You have won for me today.

(1) (Reply)

Prominent Rabbi Breaks Silence: ‘messiah Coming This Year!’ / The Old Testament Law is Far More Advanced Than The Worldly Laws We Have Today / Why Do Nigerians Become Less Religious When They Travel Overseas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.