Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Bayelsa Poll: PVC Sold For N500, YIAGA Indicts Electorate In Pre-election Report - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Poll: PVC Sold For N500, YIAGA Indicts Electorate In Pre-election Report (8334 Views)

‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report / Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – GEJ / Why APC Can’t Take Part In Fresh Bayelsa Poll - Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Poll: PVC Sold For N500, YIAGA Indicts Electorate In Pre-election Report by hush15: 11:31am On Nov 15, 2019
contigiency:
There is nothing sketchy or uncertain whether the election will hold. INEC has said that it will only take atomic bomb to stop the election from holding. meaning it must hold. But the electorates should be ashamed of themselves to have resorted to selling the destiny of their state for just N500.

Don't blame them o. It's not like those are not selling will vote either. This one of the biggest problem we have a nation.

A nation where citizens are ignorant of their rights and its importance, then where leaders prey on their citizens and damn the consequences...
Re: Bayelsa Poll: PVC Sold For N500, YIAGA Indicts Electorate In Pre-election Report by helinues: 11:33am On Nov 15, 2019
NaijaMutant:

Is it your birth Rate grin

Oya sell your own for Akamu
Re: Bayelsa Poll: PVC Sold For N500, YIAGA Indicts Electorate In Pre-election Report by AkwalaIke1: 11:34am On Nov 15, 2019
[s]
helinues:
Selling their birth rate for a pot of porridge
[/s]
Re: Bayelsa Poll: PVC Sold For N500, YIAGA Indicts Electorate In Pre-election Report by AkwalaIke1: 11:35am On Nov 15, 2019
[s]
helinues:

Oya sell your own for Akamu
[/s]
Re: Bayelsa Poll: PVC Sold For N500, YIAGA Indicts Electorate In Pre-election Report by omenka(m): 11:47am On Nov 15, 2019
Dechymmytv, you see the reason i was telling you all that almajiri boy sleeping in dirt stuff is POLITICS?

Look at this thread for example. Imagine ADULTS selling their rights for a miserly N500!! Do you see the thread going beyond this page? Of course it wont. It will certainly grow cold and die here because THIS DIDN'T HAPPEN IN THE NORTH or IN A MUSLIM DOMINATED AREA. or IN THE SOUTH WEST, or IN AN APC STATE.

Where are those vicious commentators on that thread telling us about how poverty has ruined the North? Perhaps selling one's PVC for 500 naira is a sign of affluence.

I speak the truth MOST other people shy away from from around here. Poverty isn't a Northern thing...it is pervasive in the entire country, including the households of those condemning the north for poverty. That is a statement of FACT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Poll: PVC Sold For N500, YIAGA Indicts Electorate In Pre-election Report by bixton(m): 11:51am On Nov 15, 2019
That story is completely false. #500 for buying of PVC..............
And its generally ambiguous to be saying flooding is in the state........
If they have reliable information they could have mentioned the areas where flooding exits .
Re: Bayelsa Poll: PVC Sold For N500, YIAGA Indicts Electorate In Pre-election Report by Dechymmytv(f): 11:53am On Nov 15, 2019
omenka:
Dechymmytv, you see the reason i was telling you all that almajiri boy sleeping in dirt stuff is POLITICS?

Look at this thread for example. Imagine ADULTS selling their rights for a miserly N500!! Do you see the thread going beyond this page? Of course it wont. It will certainly grow cold and die here because THIS DIDN'T HAPPEN IN THE NORTH or IN A MUSLIM DOMINATED AREA. or IN THE SOUTH WEST, or IN AN APC STATE.

Where are those vicious commentators on that thread telling us about how poverty has ruined the North? Perhaps selling one's PVC for 500 naira is a sign of affluence.

I speak the truth MOST other people shy away from from around here. Poverty isn't a Northern thing...it is pervasive in the entire country, including the households of those condemning the north for poverty. That is a statement of FACT.
if you ask me, i did be blunt with this answer.
But you just have to know that
If the south suffers poverty
The north suffers poverty minced with carefully manipulated illiteracy. Now i don't feel any good about it.
Re: Bayelsa Poll: PVC Sold For N500, YIAGA Indicts Electorate In Pre-election Report by vineyardfarms: 12:01pm On Nov 15, 2019
Nathdoug201:
Poverty has finished Nigerians..
Electronic voting is the way forward..
Else electoral malpractice will continue
INEC KNOWS WHAT TO DO TO AVOID MALPRACTICES TO PRODUCE CREDIDABLE ELECTIONS BUT LACK THE LEADERSHIP AND WILL POWER
Re: Bayelsa Poll: PVC Sold For N500, YIAGA Indicts Electorate In Pre-election Report by chloride6: 12:46pm On Nov 15, 2019
Nathdoug201:

How does electronic voting stop vote selling?
Re: Bayelsa Poll: PVC Sold For N500, YIAGA Indicts Electorate In Pre-election Report by Creamz(m): 1:58pm On Nov 15, 2019
Nathdoug201:

Very true. But because the political elite knows that it wouldnt favour them i.e they would need to actually work to get reelected, they will do everything possible for the electronic voting not to work
Re: Bayelsa Poll: PVC Sold For N500, YIAGA Indicts Electorate In Pre-election Report by muykem: 2:14pm On Nov 15, 2019
Blakjewelry:
N500 na em be say the hunger really strong
Yes ooo. PDP has kept Bayelsa people in perpetual poverty since 1999.

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Won’t Relent Till Kanu Regains Freedom — Ohaneze Assures Ndigbo / Uzodinma Presents N381bn Budget To Imo Assembly / Eko Atlantic Is This For Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.