Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,088 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:32 AM

Chukwura, Ogunjiofor, Dike, Others For Liff Igbo Film Conference - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Chukwura, Ogunjiofor, Dike, Others For Liff Igbo Film Conference (719 Views)

Nigerian Pachal Dike Elected As Junior Chamber International-jci World President / International Pastors And Patnernes Conference(ippc)2013 Of Christ Embassy... / I Need Tonto Dike For My Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chukwura, Ogunjiofor, Dike, Others For Liff Igbo Film Conference by nxchanger: 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2010
The organizers of the annual Lagos International Film Festival (LIFF), recently announced plans to host the first ever Igbo Film Conference.
The conference, which seeks to reposition and re brand the Igbo filmmaking industry, according to the president of LIFF, Madu Chikwendu holds on Wednesday, December 8, 2010 in Lagos. Holding under the theme, Igbo Film: Where we went wrong, the conference will critically examine the tragic history of the Igbo film and seek means for its revival and survival.

The 1992 blockbuster movie, Living in Bondage produced by Okey Ogunjiofor for NEK Videos Limited and widely credited with popularizing the direct to video system of distribution was made in the Igbo language. The film was vital to the emergence of Nollywood as a movie industry and its ultimate ranking by UNESCO as number two in the world. The Igbo language is spoken by the Igbo people of South Eastern Nigeria. While Igbo expressions like “Igwe” (king) and “Tufiakwa” (abomination) had been popularized by Nollywood movies and experts insist that the Igbo language is a dying language.

MORE

http://.com/chukwura-ogunjiofor-dike-others-for-liff-igbo-film-conference
Re: Chukwura, Ogunjiofor, Dike, Others For Liff Igbo Film Conference by iselectolga: 9:51am On Oct 31, 2013
SCAMMED / DEFRAUD OF $630 USD BY N-XCHANGER (ADEOYE AYOOLA)

Am here to complain of PerfectMoney Authorized exchanger called N-xchanger defrauded me of $630 USD, i place order to sell perfectmoney on the 27/10/2013 to N-xchanger. After all transaction done, he requested for prove of my ID with my full face capture, which i did and sent to him.

He refuse to Credit my Naira Account and never refund back my dollars to my PM Account. When i called, he never answered my phone calls.

Attached is the prove of my transaction with N-xchanger and also below is the details of PM i transfered to him.
Sent Payment: 630.00 USD to account U5703654 from U4721315. Batch: 38920420.

Photo Prove link : http://nxchangertransactionsphoto.imgur.com/all/

He close the ticket i use in contacting him for my Order without paying me or refunding me back my dollars (PM).
http://n-xchanger.com.ng Own by Adeoye Ayoola Defraud / Scam me of $630USD through Perfect Money.

Adeoye Ayoola should prove me wrong if this is not correct!!!

(1) (Reply)

Ikeja Allstarz Concert Is Today! / B.e.a.p. Is Around The Corner / Be Your Own Boss! Acquire A Skill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.