Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Latest MTN Cheat – Get MTN 120GB Of Free Data Now - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Latest MTN Cheat – Get MTN 120GB Of Free Data Now (4582 Views)

How To Activate The Latest MTN Free 30GB Data - Valid For 30days / Mtn Cheat Codes From Necticon / Latest MTN 0.0k Free Browsing Cheat For HTTP Injector VPN 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest MTN Cheat – Get MTN 120GB Of Free Data Now by VARDIEN(m): 2:51pm On Nov 15, 2019
There’s this spanking new, latest MTN cheat that would give you a whopping 120GB of free data!

The sweetest thing about it is that you wouldn’t need to use a VPN app to activate the cheat, just your phone, and your MTN SIM, that’s all!

I’ll be giving you the steps now, and those steps would be all you need to take to get 120GB of free data!

Select 1 to accept it, and then send. It would then request for your MSISDN; input your MTN number and then send.
To be continue on
https://www.necticon.com.ng/latest-mtn-cheat-get-mtn-120gb-of-free-data-now/
Re: Latest MTN Cheat – Get MTN 120GB Of Free Data Now by ofhismercy(m): 6:56pm On Jan 26, 2020
Hi...
MTN CUG remains the best. For your MTN CUG LINE. I can be trusted with that.
You don't need to buy another MTN SIM. I mean you can still use your curent SIM. The package comes with unlimited talk time and message with another MTN number. Chat me up or call 07061365911.
Resellers also needed urgently and you will get your commission.
THANKS

DISCLAIMER: This is not a scam as we have our name and integrity to protect.

...........................CUG WORLD...............

(1) (Reply)

Physicists Or Engineers / National Science Guild... Welcome / Gbwhatsapp: Features And Download The Latest Version 5.30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.