Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Thugs Attacked Seyi Makinde In Lokoja (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Attacked Seyi Makinde In Lokoja (Video) (71888 Views)

Wike, Ibori, Makinde In Closed Door Meeting With Tinubu(picture) / Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit / Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Attacked Seyi Makinde In Lokoja (Video) by bikefab(m): 10:09pm On Nov 15, 2019
It amazes me on how some scumbags will choose to be thugs and act on the instance of Yahaya Bello or APC in Kogi state. A man who, just like Buhari have failed woefully in the act of governance and leadership. Kogites are in for severe times if they reinforce failure. Say NO to political thuggery.

7 Likes

Re: Thugs Attacked Seyi Makinde In Lokoja (Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:09pm On Nov 15, 2019
Buhari will set this country on fire. I blame Buhari for this.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attacked Seyi Makinde In Lokoja (Video) by shogsman(m): 10:09pm On Nov 15, 2019
This country is na embarrassment.the funniest part is that despite all if his atrocities he might even come out victorious tomorrow.
Re: Thugs Attacked Seyi Makinde In Lokoja (Video) by Greenback: 10:10pm On Nov 15, 2019
pricklewane:
When Ebele chased Amechi out of govt house was Amechi a standing governor then ?

Get lost....your type are of no ...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Attacked Seyi Makinde In Lokoja (Video) by mu2sa2: 10:11pm On Nov 15, 2019
General0847:
Some people will lose their lives tomorrow supporting yahaya bello...such won't make heaven.
Hahahaha, Yahaya Bello will remember them as martyrs for democracy. In his dream, that is!

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attacked Seyi Makinde In Lokoja (Video) by mistijude: 10:12pm On Nov 15, 2019
Forget all these charade,they were masterminded by pdp,no doubt.God will give Kogites a good leader!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Attacked Seyi Makinde In Lokoja (Video) by mechanics(m): 10:14pm On Nov 15, 2019
Hmmm.
Re: Thugs Attacked Seyi Makinde In Lokoja (Video) by References: 10:14pm On Nov 15, 2019

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attacked Seyi Makinde In Lokoja (Video) by gurunlocker: 10:16pm On Nov 15, 2019
To the bastard and foolish zombies looking for video evidence, hope you've seen it now and can confirm your party is a party that loves blood?

I know you will still waste more lives tomorrow....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Attacked Seyi Makinde In Lokoja (Video) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 15, 2019
mistijude:
Forget all these charade,they were masterminded by pdp,no doubt.God will give Kogites a good leader!

Stop talking like a lost soul.. Zombie spotted

5 Likes

Re: Thugs Attacked Seyi Makinde In Lokoja (Video) by BushDoctor123: 10:20pm On Nov 15, 2019
BafanaBafana:

Bros the pictures are not related to the post na
They are, that is the road leading directly to suitorial hotel were the urgly incident happen. My uncle stays very close to the hotel.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Attacked Seyi Makinde In Lokoja (Video) by AstroG: 10:21pm On Nov 15, 2019
Hmm
Re: Thugs Attacked Seyi Makinde In Lokoja (Video) by deolu2000(m): 10:24pm On Nov 15, 2019
My problem with us in Nigeria is that it the most affected by the hardship ; the Youth and young adults that will still be used to get Yahya into office and you will be left to wonder if these ones have covenant with suffering.

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Attacked Seyi Makinde In Lokoja (Video) by seangy4konji: 10:25pm On Nov 15, 2019
I really don't know why thugs should think they can attract a governor. Not even governor of your state...

If they fire them at will they will cry foul..

Even in USA it's self defense. When u act like terrorist swat will eliminate you. Stories later.
Re: Thugs Attacked Seyi Makinde In Lokoja (Video) by Kisjay21: 10:26pm On Nov 15, 2019
BabaIbo:

how much?

which bank?

Please call if u r interested. GTB
Re: Thugs Attacked Seyi Makinde In Lokoja (Video) by RamseyBolton: 10:27pm On Nov 15, 2019
This is bad. Police with masks. Who really are they
Re: Thugs Attacked Seyi Makinde In Lokoja (Video) by emfem(m): 10:28pm On Nov 15, 2019
What is Seyi Makinde still doing on the eve of election in another state?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thugs Attacked Seyi Makinde In Lokoja (Video) by DECLAN2015(m): 10:30pm On Nov 15, 2019
Kalixx:
THE GOAT MESSI SCORED A WINNER AGAINST BRAZIL, THE 2ND-BEST RANKED FOOTBALL COUNTRY IN THE WORLD BUT WE WON'T FIND IT ON FRONT PAGE, BUT WHEN THE OTHER AKUYA SCORES A HATTRICK AGAINST THE 202ND FOOTBALL COUNTRY, LITHUANIA, WE WONT HEAR WORD AGAIN

BIASED MODS

Has the score translate to money for u
Lazy youth
They carry messi for head like galla.
I pity u.mitchewww

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Attacked Seyi Makinde In Lokoja (Video) by adenigga(m): 10:31pm On Nov 15, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
Imagine this guy becomes president
One thing you can guarantee is that he would still have die hard fans

Yes now!

Devil no get his own disciples?

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attacked Seyi Makinde In Lokoja (Video) by CaptainKool15(m): 10:32pm On Nov 15, 2019
References:

https://www.thecable.ng/photos-the-masked-security-men-who-stormed-kogi-hotel-where-oyo-gov-lodged

Did you check the "photos" ?
Did you care to check the source of the "photos " ?

I don't know who you are but one thing I am pretty sure of is that one day the people will rise up against the political class. No one will be spared.

In the meantime, we all should do well to avoid being pawns in the hand of these evil politicians.

Back to the story, do you really think a Governor was attacked by Armed Gun men?
If yes, don't you think at least a man should have been brought down by the security aides?

What would you have done if such thing happened to you but your security aides made no arrest?
Re: Thugs Attacked Seyi Makinde In Lokoja (Video) by donaldde2: 10:34pm On Nov 15, 2019
Not sure they are real thugs but dis are securities APC, and the federal Govt are using to oppress and intimidate opositions.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attacked Seyi Makinde In Lokoja (Video) by AdujaZik(m): 10:36pm On Nov 15, 2019
pricklewane:
When Ebele chased Amechi out of govt house was Amechi a standing governor then ?

What stupid fact??
Kogi people are prepared for the election in anyway Bello wants it.
Kogites are naturally warriors.
If Bello is not careful,his head can go in for the mayhem he has brought upon these p

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attacked Seyi Makinde In Lokoja (Video) by AdujaZik(m): 10:36pm On Nov 15, 2019
pricklewane:

What stupid fact??
Kogi people are prepared for the election in anyway Bello wants it.
Kogites are naturally warriors.
If Bello is not careful,his head can go in for the mayhem he has brought upon these people.
Re: Thugs Attacked Seyi Makinde In Lokoja (Video) by EXOUSIAng: 10:37pm On Nov 15, 2019
pricklewane:

And I guess these people are the President...
Think before you talk, it helps

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attacked Seyi Makinde In Lokoja (Video) by Frenzyboy(m): 10:38pm On Nov 15, 2019
FrLukas:
People are going to lose their lives in this upcoming elections in Kogi. That's not a prediction. It is a statement of fact, if some brainless idiots think they can actually attack a sitting governor.
I pray it should be a peaceful election... I pray they vote out the idiot slowpoke called yahaya bello
Re: Thugs Attacked Seyi Makinde In Lokoja (Video) by Godhatesodomy: 10:39pm On Nov 15, 2019
Wow
Re: Thugs Attacked Seyi Makinde In Lokoja (Video) by Frenzyboy(m): 10:39pm On Nov 15, 2019
FrLukas:
People are going to lose their lives in this upcoming elections in Kogi. That's not a prediction. It is a statement of fact, if some brainless idiots think they can actually attack a sitting governor.
I pray it should be a peaceful election... I pray they vote out the idiot cow called yahaya bello
Re: Thugs Attacked Seyi Makinde In Lokoja (Video) by Abagworo(m): 10:41pm On Nov 15, 2019
I did not see any thugs Mr OP
Re: Thugs Attacked Seyi Makinde In Lokoja (Video) by JADEK01(m): 10:43pm On Nov 15, 2019
WonderManly:
Make Una no do anything harmful to my Governor"GSM".
our heaven sent governor
Re: Thugs Attacked Seyi Makinde In Lokoja (Video) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 15, 2019
dis country don tire me o.
Re: Thugs Attacked Seyi Makinde In Lokoja (Video) by Titheman(m): 10:47pm On Nov 15, 2019
one of the Protestants actually pulled out a gun
see the other one dey shout kill am kill am na shey if that mopol vex na kill am dem go run

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari's Look As Ezra Olubi, Co-Founder Of Paystack Receives National Award / Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) / Shehu Sani Tweets About Jibril Of Sudan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.