Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit (62847 Views)

Thugs Attacked Seyi Makinde In Lokoja (Video) / Soldiers Storm Oshodi After Thugs Invaded The Area / Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by nlfpmod: 6:30pm On Feb 25, 2023
Brave Woman goes back to vote after thugs attacked her face with bottle at polling unit in Surulere.

The lady that APC thugs wounded with bottle came back to vote. This is the Hero of this election.

https://twitter.com/Ozoadaz/status/1629479452403965952

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7585297/thugs-attack-pu-dipo-olubi

256 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by God1000(m): 6:30pm On Feb 25, 2023
Why attacking her for God sake

I admire her determination, she's a patriotic nigerian, I hope those thugs have been arrested.

Meanwhile
Today I trekked a very long distance to cast my vote for Peter Obi.

I don't only talk online.

I almost got myself into trouble today for trying to snap armed EFCC operatives that came to my polling unit

I was called and questioned, my phone was searched as well

549 Likes 44 Shares

Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by Massiveglory: 6:30pm On Feb 25, 2023
This is the photo of the year .
This is the signet pics of the new Nigeria.
The sculpture of this sister should be made and placed in the centre of Lagos state.

Mc olomo it will not be well with you and your generation. You and your miscreants will reap this evil from generation to generation.

476 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 25, 2023
This is a welcome development , she’s very brave to have gone back to still cast her votes

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by socialmediaman: 6:31pm On Feb 25, 2023
Hero of the day!

She’ll become a millionaire before end of the day and have her medical bills taken care of

Moh247 Lhordspy yarimo seunmsg and co if one of you did this, that person will be fished out and handed over the authorities. Don’t die for Tinubu

242 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by bullionlion2: 6:31pm On Feb 25, 2023
After this election, we obidients need to thank Kwankwaso in a special way, he is doing the lords work up north, dude is God sent. Seeing the results that have been creeping out lately Omo, water's of joy don dey commot for my eye small small. Honestly Any senate or house of reps candidate that failed to hop on the sailing labour party ship, that person really missed an opportunity of a lifetime...folks no wan know your name grin anywhere dem see LP, dem go thumbprint grin

Make I just dey blast ASIWAJU by ruger as I dey watch the signs and wonders dey unfold grin

God bless Nigeria

120 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by Mindlog: 6:32pm On Feb 25, 2023
Bravery!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by Bornbiafra: 6:33pm On Feb 25, 2023
Heroine of freedom

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by Racoon(m): 6:33pm On Feb 25, 2023
Only a conviction in the Peter Obi-Yusuf Datti ideology and revolution can re-energise this woman to this heroic act. This woman is the STAR of this election in LAGOS.

I pray the Labour Party leadership adopt her into the Party structure in the nearest future preferably the youth directorate.

You can never defeat the resolved of a determined mind. Never give up in an ideology you convincingly belive in.Bravo sis.

144 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by Goodmarlian: 6:34pm On Feb 25, 2023
A true patroit she even went back she deserves medal of honour she looks yoruba na why i no take urchins serious for here.

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by CarGuideNG: 6:34pm On Feb 25, 2023
Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by StrongAlphMale: 6:35pm On Feb 25, 2023
Damn!

That's a True freedom fighter right there! A woman of honour! Expect OBIDIENTs to wire her aza with millions of naira before today ends.

Obi is winning this election 100%

99 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by SLAP44: 6:35pm On Feb 25, 2023
So emotionally strong woman.

I respect her will.

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by Naijanascam: 6:36pm On Feb 25, 2023
You claim to build Lagos and you use intimidation and thuggery against people aren't you as useless as cowdung ...

Urchins, Agbadorians, Jagabandits, Batstards are the real threat to civilization

Spits on you idiats

89 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 25, 2023
The Nigerian spirit is back. We never give up in what we believe in

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by Guyman01: 6:38pm On Feb 25, 2023
That's a brave woman. She's wasn't scared of urchins attempts to create fear via thuggery

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by Jagabanfromcali: 6:38pm On Feb 25, 2023
Pls who is she ? We want to set a go fund me up for her and if she can go to the police lay a complain and head to any western country embassy and seek for protection na automatic political asylum if well managed

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by tammie24: 6:41pm On Feb 25, 2023
So sorry about what happened to her but ashiwaju is winning this one
Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by kk2027: 6:41pm On Feb 25, 2023
Dont worry mama, obidients will come through for you

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by Kingspin(m): 6:41pm On Feb 25, 2023
I developed Lagos

7 Likes

Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by Okiton: 6:41pm On Feb 25, 2023
angry

It shall never be well with these urchins and their drug lord

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by Adedotguy: 6:41pm On Feb 25, 2023
cool
Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by allen113: 6:42pm On Feb 25, 2023
Nawa ooo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by Josbreed: 6:42pm On Feb 25, 2023
May leprosy catch the hands of the urchins responsible for this her injury.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by Iamdbull: 6:42pm On Feb 25, 2023
Dbull on this one!!!

That's the spirit

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by Belteshazzar1: 6:42pm On Feb 25, 2023
Die-hard obidents

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by Azyne(f): 6:42pm On Feb 25, 2023
The True Nigerian spirit!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by Sonnobax15(m): 6:42pm On Feb 25, 2023
lipsrsealed
She's a real patriot....... Nigeria go better las las......

17 Likes

Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by iamyemiakins(m): 6:42pm On Feb 25, 2023
Thiefnubü's miscreants
Idiotic set of people.

13 Likes

Re: Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit by HonestJOE: 6:43pm On Feb 25, 2023
nlfpmod:
Brave Woman goes back to vote after thugs attacked her face with bottle at polling unit in Surulere.

Brave woman. May God win all our battles

https://twitter.com/Ozoadaz/status/1629479452403965952

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7585297/thugs-attack-pu-dipo-olubi

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders / Yemi Osinbajo Sighted At Reddington Hospital - The Boss Newspaper / People Hanging On The Roof Of The Stadium At PDP Presidential Rally In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.